PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back, Barbara!

Randi
06-23-2004, 11:04 AM
We know you had a wonderful trip to USA, met many PTalkers and saw a lot. We're SO looking forward to hearing about it all - and see pics! ;)

Hope you had a pleasant flight back and are not feeling too jetlagged. When you've said hello to Tigris & Filou, and had some well deserved sleep, we hope to see you online! :D

gini
06-23-2004, 11:27 AM
Barbara, yes welcome home! I sure wish that we could have gotten you to the "left" coast of the USA - maybe next time.

lynnestankard
06-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome Home Barbara and Siegmar - I'm usually like the 'walking dead' when I got home from USA. I hate jetlag!!

When you've settled in and rested - we'd love to hear all about your travels!:)

Lynne

Killearn Kitties
06-23-2004, 02:17 PM
I am SO looking forward to hearing about this holiday and seeing loads more pictures. Don't feel you have to do it as soon as you get home, we'll let you sleep for a few days first. ;)

Vio&Juni
06-23-2004, 03:33 PM
Welcome back, Barbara!

I am looking forward to pictures you've taken during your holiday and, of course, of Tigris and Filou.

Miss Meow
06-24-2004, 02:30 AM
Welcome back, globetrotters!

Looking forward to hearing from you once again, and seeing more photos :)

Barbara
06-24-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi all,
am I glad to be back again?

I have mixed feelings about it.

On one hand there are 2 velcro kitties here whom we love dearly.

On the other hand there is work, a jetlag and tons of dirty laundry.

And we are missing to see our PT friends live ;)

I am working on the picture project. I already have them on my computer. But not yet sorted, uploaded etc.

Love

Barbara

lynnestankard
06-24-2004, 06:04 AM
Yay you're here!! Wonderful :) :)

Spend some time cuddling with the two gorgeous furry ones - they deserve some very special Meowmie and Daddy time - are they still talking to you? :eek: :eek:

Lynne

jazzcat
06-24-2004, 12:01 PM
I'm glad you are back too - and with your velcro kitties!! Give Tigris extra scritchies for me.

I can't wait to see the pictures and hear your thoughts!