PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone sent or recieved their gift swap package yet? :)

luckies4me
06-22-2004, 06:21 PM
I was just curious how the shopping and all is going. Has anyone started yet? I get paid this Friday and I am going to buy tons of stuff! :D What about the rest of you? Who has already shopped and is finished, and who hasn't gone yet?

Miss Meow
06-22-2004, 06:27 PM
I haven't received or bought yet. I'll start shopping at the end of next week when I get paid :)

sirrahbed
06-22-2004, 06:29 PM
I sent mine off last week and my person got it Saturday:D She posted about it HERE (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51603) with pictures and even videos! I had so much fun seeing the kitties having fun:D I hope evryone will post pictues as they receive their packages. That is more than half the fun!!!

Kfamr
06-22-2004, 06:38 PM
Our package is on the table and ready to go.

I haven't had any transportation to the post office because my dad has been working for my grandpa and my mom normally gets home around 4 and doesn't feel like driving anymore.

Hopefully when my dad is finished with helping my grandpa we can get to the post office since I have a few other things to send as well. :)

I haven't recieved mine yet :)

RedHedd
06-22-2004, 06:45 PM
I've "window" shopped online and know where I'll be shopping and pretty much what I'll be getting for my swapee :p I just need a quiet hour or two to sort it all out and then ... point, click, charge and send and I'm done! :)

luckies4me
06-22-2004, 06:58 PM
This is just too funny!!!! :D :D :D I am laughing at this silly coincidence. As soon as I posted this I got dressed to take Freckles out to go to the bathroom/run around and right about as I was getting to the door I heard a loud truck, so of course I go to look and see that it is the UPS guy. I try to brush my hair thinking it might be for me and trying to look decent LOL, but once I got outside I noticed he was over at another apartment. *sigh* BUT, LOL, he came walking back and he had another package in his hand. I was like HRMMM.......and sure enough he asked me "2165?" and I was like, Oh ya that's me LOL. I was shocked and couldn't even remember if that was my address. Duh Cass! :rolleyes: :p

So I was like hrmm, I wonder if this is my gift package. So I shake it and sure enough I hear little bells, haha. Yep, isn't that weird? It came RIGHT AFTER I posted this thread! :eek: That is just too funny. Anyways, I opened the package and looked at all the goodies but I will do photos tomorrow once the house is straightened up and I look decent, hehe.

No Mars bar though darnet! :p

wolf_Q
06-22-2004, 07:04 PM
I bought several things for the pets today. Now I just have to find a box that they fit in! I haven't bought anything for the person yet but I've been looking online. Haven't received but I'm not in any hurry.

dukedogsmom
06-22-2004, 07:05 PM
I'm probably going to wait a while so I can get more stuff. With the expense of Flair's injury, I'm really strapped right now. I only agreed to do this one because I've got until mid August.

countrycowgirl
06-22-2004, 07:06 PM
I have done some shoppiing but have plenty more that I want to do!!! ..... but nope I haven't recieved mine yet..... but I think I am going to do some more shopping this weekend I can't wait!!:D

jazzcat
06-22-2004, 08:08 PM
I went shopping this morning and got most my stuff. I have one more place I want to go and hopefully will get there in the morning. If so I plan to get my package in the mail tomorrow afternoon.

zippy-kat
06-22-2004, 08:25 PM
My shopping is done (well, as of right now it is... I keep finding new things to stuff in the box). However, I have to wait until Thurs or Fri to ship it, as my mom is out of town and requested to see one of the items.

I CAN NOT WAIT for my 'swapper' to receive this box!!!
:D ~ :D ~ :D ~ :D ~ :D ~ :D

DogLover9501
06-22-2004, 08:30 PM
I haven't bought or received yet!

Amber
06-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Were going shopping this week sometime, since my mom is off.

But, I have been getting ideas from the internet what to get.

I haven't got mine yet, but I can't wait! Its gonna be exciting!! :D

MariaM
06-22-2004, 09:06 PM
I haven't bought yet because I have not been to the stores for maybe a month or so.

I haven't received mine either yet.

:)

Karen
06-22-2004, 09:11 PM
Haven't started shopping yet, but am looking forward to it!

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 11:02 PM
I received mine today.

Cass- they don't sell Mars Bars here, either!

Corinna
06-22-2004, 11:11 PM
I have half of my shopping done ,will do the rest on Thursday and get it mailed.

luckies4me
06-22-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
I received mine today.

Cass- they don't sell Mars Bars here, either!

That sucks. We used to get them here ALL the time, and as soon as the Snickers with Almonds came out I cannot find them anywhere. :( They are my favorite candy bar LOL! I have been craving one for so long. hehe

Anyone want to send me a Mars bar? LOL :p

I just took TONS of pics of the pets and their gifts, and also a video of Houdini playing with the catnip tea. She LOVES the stuff!!! I didn't even know about that, and now that I do it is going on my monthly pet shopping list. :D

jazzcat
06-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Anyone want to send me a Mars bar? LOL :p

I think our Sam's Club sells them in a BIG package, or at least they used to. I will look when I go this week. If so I'll send you some but don't be surprised if there are a couple missing.:D :D

I used to crave those things like crazy.

kimlovescats
06-23-2004, 12:23 AM
I haven't sent mine yet ... payday is at the end of the month! ;)
As soon as the check goes in though, I'm hitting the stores!!! Can't wait!!!

I haven't received mine yet either, but that is fine .... no hurry!;)

NoahsMommy
06-23-2004, 12:28 AM
I ordered a few things online and have placed an order for my swappee's gift. :)

This is fun!!! :D

molucass
06-23-2004, 12:38 AM
I have bought a few things for my person, not much but, I'm working on it....

I haven't recieved mine yet either. The critters and me are excited! :)

Ooh, and btw once I do recieve mine, I have no way to take pics of it, unless I use the regular camera, since my digi is broke.... but i'll try hard to get some pics once its here.. :)

anna_66
06-23-2004, 06:07 AM
I've bought a couple of things so far.

Haven't received yet.

shais_mom
06-23-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Karen
Haven't started shopping yet, but am looking forward to it!
Same here!!

teenster3
06-23-2004, 09:31 AM
We do have until August right???
Everyone seems soooo excited & wants their gifts now!
I know it's exciting but, sometimes you just can't get to it right away.
I'll try my best to get things this weekend. I can't believe some of you got your gifts already.......boy, and I thought I was a shopaholic!!!!!!!!:D

robinh
06-23-2004, 10:04 AM
I haven't had a chance to shop yet. Will be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I'll have a chance to shop for everything I have in mind. Love shopping for pets! Better than for myself.
:D

luckies4me
06-23-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by jazzcat
I think our Sam's Club sells them in a BIG package, or at least they used to. I will look when I go this week. If so I'll send you some but don't be surprised if there are a couple missing.:D :D

I used to crave those things like crazy.

I would love you SOOO much LOL! We don't have a Sam's Club here. :( We are in Eugene, Oregon and though we are the second largest city here in OR, it's still a small town and there's not much in way of good stores. Phooey! They did open some Del Tacos a few cities away though! Ha! My favorite fast food restaraunt. :D

luckies4me
06-23-2004, 10:35 AM
I would love you SOOO much LOL! We don't have a Sam's Club here. :( We are in Eugene, Oregon and though we are the second largest city here in OR, it's still a small town and there's not much in way of good stores. Phooey! They did open some Del Tacos a few cities away though! Ha! My favorite fast food restaurant. :D

luckies4me
06-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Ok, I went to edit my post and it posted a new post with a quote....:confused: Maybe I just clicked the wrong button. :p

RedHedd
06-23-2004, 04:30 PM
I just took TONS of pics of the pets and their gifts, and also a video of Houdini playing with the catnip tea. She LOVES the stuff!!! :D you mean catnip tea is for real? I thought it was only served at Thursdays! :p

Cincy'sMom
06-23-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
I've bought a couple of things so far.

Haven't received yet.

Ditto

Kfamr
06-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Mine was sent today! :D

Should be there in a week. :)

wolf_Q
06-23-2004, 11:21 PM
Just for the record please don't feel pushed to send your gift right now just because others do. If you send it in August that's just fine. :)

zippy-kat
06-28-2004, 01:00 PM
My pkg was sent Saturday morning! :D

catlover4ever
06-28-2004, 01:44 PM
I was able to pick up a few things but I still have more to do but I need to wait for my next paycheck..I'm pacing myself with a budget each week. Everybody at work is looking at me like I'm nuts because I had to take the gifts with me because my 5 thought all these goodies were for them. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Like they don't have enough stuff already. ;)

luckies4me
06-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
you mean catnip tea is for real? I thought it was only served at Thursdays! :p

Yep! I haven't brewed it yet for the cats but they sure did love the bag. :)

dukedogsmom
06-28-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Just for the record please don't feel pushed to send your gift right now just because others do. If you send it in August that's just fine. :)
Good because that's what I'm planning on doing.

neko1
06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
I plan on doing most of my shopping in the middle of July.

jazzcat
06-28-2004, 08:51 PM
I mailed mine today!!:D :D

Corinna
06-28-2004, 09:03 PM
I will be sending mine out tommorrow . Via ups

wolf_Q
06-28-2004, 09:20 PM
I have all the pet things bought now I'm just waiting on a couple ebay things for the person to arrive...

Well first I have to figure out how to cram it all into the box, it's going to be tight! I guess the tighter it is the less things move around to break though

RubyMutt
06-28-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm almost done shopping. Well, technically I am done shopping, but I bought one thing online and now I'm just waiting for it to get here. So as soon as it arrives I can send my swapper their stuff :D

jenfer
06-28-2004, 11:21 PM
I am partly done with shopping. Just need a few more things.

MariaM
06-28-2004, 11:22 PM
I *still* haven't been to the stores.:mad:

Shelteez2
06-28-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
I *still* haven't been to the stores.:mad:

Ahhh neither have I. And I probably won't until next month. Or August even. But I will have the package out by the deadline. :)

Corinna
07-01-2004, 12:49 AM
I sent mine today it should get to my swapper on Next friday. the 11th.

RubyMutt
07-01-2004, 01:42 AM
I received mine today! :D Mine will be sent out ASAP

wolfie
07-01-2004, 08:35 AM
I sent mine out a week ago - it should arrive today if all goes well.

catmandu
07-01-2004, 11:48 AM
My Friend got the Gifts , and loved them, but I havent received yet, but time is on our side! I ahd to wait for a bit last time , and was rewarded by receiving The Koxka Cat Tree!

jenfer
07-01-2004, 09:15 PM
I was packing the stuff and made the mistake of showing Gigi one of the toys. The minute she saw it, she was standing up with a very cute expression. Needless to say, I need to go get another one. :rolleyes: ;) :) :D

Amber
07-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Aww Gigi!

Haven't sent yet, were working on it

and I haven't recieved, but Im really excited to get my gifts, and to know who my person is!!

Kfamr
07-01-2004, 09:44 PM
Mine was recieved by Lindsey (RubyMutt.) :D

wolf_Q
07-01-2004, 10:15 PM
My person should be glad I'm waiting for online gifts lol...

While waiting for those to arrive I keep finding more stuff to pack in the box! :o

jenfer
07-02-2004, 04:01 PM
I sent mine today. :)

teenster3
07-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Hi,
I haven't sent mine yet but plan on doing so this Friday. I was wondering, does everyone use the tracking system or do you just send it & hope it gets there safe?
I haven't done this before (obviously) & was wondering what other people do!
Tina

FizzGiggs_Mommy
07-06-2004, 11:36 AM
I have been shopping and working on mine hopefully I will send it out by this weekend.

I have not received mine yet.

MariaM
07-06-2004, 11:38 AM
I *still* have not been to Yorkton but I believe we are going this week...so I can start then.

wolf_Q
07-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by teenster3
Hi,
I haven't sent mine yet but plan on doing so this Friday. I was wondering, does everyone use the tracking system or do you just send it & hope it gets there safe?
I haven't done this before (obviously) & was wondering what other people do!
Tina

One of the requirements was to send the pkg priority, tracking, delivery confirmation, insurance or something like that! Basically you want to make SURE it gets there because you are required to buy and send a new package if it gets lost in the mail.

I sent mine today. :D It should be there by Thursday or Friday. I'm so excited for my person to receive it! :D

MariaM
07-06-2004, 04:17 PM
This Thursday or Friday??? That's pretty darn fast!

wolf_Q
07-06-2004, 04:30 PM
Yep! They said 2-3 days....

zippy-kat
07-06-2004, 05:16 PM
:D My giftie-swapper person rec'd her's!

teenster3
07-06-2004, 06:24 PM
Ok, well I was just wondering what most people use because I haven't done this before. I just wanted to make sure & get it to the person quick & easy that's all!:confused:

DogLover9501
07-06-2004, 06:24 PM
I haven't sent or recieved mine yet, have a little shopping done!

jazzcat
07-06-2004, 06:40 PM
I sent mine last Monday by Priority Mail with insurance and it was received in two days.:D

MariaM
07-06-2004, 07:17 PM
jazzcat - how far away did your person live from you? Thats pretty fast! And just out of cuiriosity, how much did it cost to ship?

kimlovescats
07-06-2004, 07:31 PM
I sent mine out today .... can't wait til my Pt catmom gets it!;)

jazzcat
07-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by MariaM
jazzcat - how far away did your person live from you? Thats pretty fast! And just out of cuiriosity, how much did it cost to ship?
Maria - I just sent you a PM.

jazzcat
07-06-2004, 08:05 PM
If you want to try to figure out shipping you can use the rate calculator at the Postal Service website. Here's a link:
Shipping rate calculator (http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatepostage/welcome.htm?from=home&page=0061calculatepostage)

Hope this helps. In case you didn't know it's $1.30 to insure up to $50.

MariaM
07-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Thanks. I got the PM.

wolf_Q
07-06-2004, 10:03 PM
Ok, well I was just wondering what most people use because I haven't done this before. I just wanted to make sure & get it to the person quick & easy that's all!:confused:

Did I come across snippy or something? I wasn't trying to be, I'm sorry....

teenster3
07-06-2004, 10:14 PM
Wolf Q....
No, I just wanted to see what the easiest & most efficient way was. I didn't want anyone to think I was trying to get out of sending.....I've seen there's been problems in the past with people backing out maybe. It's just when you said: if it gets lost it must be replaced.....I wasn't sure what you meant by that. I didn't want people thinking I wasn't going to send something.
That's all......glad I know now though!:)
I've never sent ANYTHING by mail before so this will be interesting!!!!!

wolf_Q
07-06-2004, 10:24 PM
We've just had a few problems with packages being lost in the mail and other things like that so sometimes I'm paranoid. I wasn't sure what to do in the last swap when something was lost, so we made sure this time there was a clause about that lol.

Sorry about what I said, even though I quoted what you said it wasn't just directed at you it was a reminder for everyone!

I've never sent by UPS, Fedex, etc. so I don't have much of an opinion on those. I've always just gone to a normal post office (USPS). I like to send priority, it gets there in 2-3 days...if you have quite a bit of stuff to mail, you can go down to the post office and get a priority mail box for free. Obviously it is required you send it priority if it's in a priority box, but it's a nice box and just about the right size for sending gifts...since you don't have to pay for a box, the price kinda evens out in the end...:)

I haven't really used delivery confirmation, tracking, etc. but I did make sure my package was insured. That way if it did get lost you can get compensation.

Wow I'm amazed that you've never sent anything by mail! The people at the post office know exactly who I am because I'm down there so much. ;)

heinz57_79
07-07-2004, 12:09 AM
Haven't sent off here yet... Waiting for my first paycheck... Just started a new job so I get to wait FOREVER to get my first check.. Blah. But when i do, we're gonna go all out and get all sorts of stuff! :)

Haven't received anything yet, either, but that could chance once I actually get to the PO to check my mail. :) If nothing's there, I'm not worried! I know that whenever it gets here, we'll all be tickled pink! ;)

tikeyas_mom
07-07-2004, 01:51 AM
Mine is all ready to be sent. I just have to wait till Friday.
I have not recieved my gift swop yet, but the dogs and I are just too excited!! :D

wolfie
07-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
One of the requirements was to send the pkg priority, tracking, delivery confirmation, insurance or something like that!

Oh dear, it was? I totally didn't see that! Oh well, my package got there safe and sound anyway. ^_^

Kfamr
07-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by wolfie
Oh dear, it was? I totally didn't see that! Oh well, my package got there safe and sound anyway. ^_^

It was to either do that or acknowledge full responsibility to send another if it got lost.

MariaM
07-08-2004, 07:16 PM
I am very close. I have to put stuff in the package and finish one thing. Then I'll send it off:)

sirrahbed
07-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I sent mine out today .... can't wait til my Pt catmom gets it!;)
It was for ME:D :D What FUN! Thanks KIM :D
http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53129

NoahsMommy
07-09-2004, 02:48 AM
I'm done shopping, now just waiting for the items to come. :)

This is fun!!! :D

Corinna
07-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Mine to my swpper should have arrived Friday. If I don't hear by tuesday I'm going to check as it was sent UPS .

anna_66
07-12-2004, 09:04 AM
I only have a couple more things to get. And am just waiting for a few things to arrive by mail. Hopefully mine will be going out next week.

teenster3
07-12-2004, 10:51 AM
I sent mine out Friday & was told it should be to the person today or at latest Tuesday!!! I was surprised the post office would take it, it was a bigger box....not as good at packing into tight boxes as some of you were....hahaha
I hope you enjoy your gifts!!!!!!!:D

Cincy'sMom
07-12-2004, 04:31 PM
I'm thinking of waiting until after we get back from vacation..may want to do some shopping in Florida cause I know a cool dog store there....

jenfer
07-12-2004, 09:54 PM
My receipient just got hers! Yay! :)

Amber
07-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Were *almost* done. I still wanna get more things for my person. :)

petlover
07-13-2004, 01:34 PM
I am going to Houston next week and I will go to a pet store and get some cool things.:)

MariaM
07-13-2004, 01:35 PM
Lol well when I first saw it I was like "ok minium $20, so...probably about 25, maybe shipping, $10, I can handle $35...

Now I see all these wonderful things lol so I might have to do more shopping:o

Kfamr
07-13-2004, 01:44 PM
You do not have to buy a BUNCH of things.

A few toys and treats for the certain type of pet/s they have is fine. And you do not HAVE to buy a gift for the person.

My Peanuts
07-13-2004, 04:28 PM
I think I went a little overboard on this. I set a limit, but I went WAY over it :rolleyes:. It's ok, I like giving gifts :D When I look at all this stuff it doesn't seem like enough though :). I'm even worse around Christmas time :p

tikeyas_mom
07-13-2004, 07:21 PM
I still havent been able to send mine out yet.
I will send it out on Friday! :)

I have bought everything already!

anna_66
07-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
You do not have to buy a BUNCH of things.

But it's so hard not to:D

Corinna
07-13-2004, 09:18 PM
I just got a PM that MY person got hers I had Fizz giggs mommy. Hope to see some pictures .

teenster3
07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
I just got a PM that MY person got hers I had Fizz giggs mommy. Hope to see some pictures .

SAME HERE!!!!
I had Jazzcat & I must say for my 1st time buying for a pet gift swap.....it was a lot of fun & well worth the results! For any of you that haven't done this......IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT TO MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY HAPPIER!!!!!!
Enjoy!

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 11:58 PM

I had Jazzcat & I must say for my 1st time buying for a pet gift swap.....it was a lot of fun & well worth the results! For any of you that haven't done this......IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH IT TO MAKE SOMEONE'S DAY HAPPIER!!!!!!
Enjoy!
Tina, I just sent you a PM with the link to the post I made with pictures of the package. I'll post it here for you too, in case you haven't seen the pictures yet.
Package Post (http://67.15.70.205/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53511)

We sure are enjoying our wonderful gifts!!! I didn't think Disney would care much and she's been the funniest of them all being so excited!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

tikeyas_mom
07-16-2004, 06:50 PM
I sent mine out today, it should arrive *if all goes well* in about 5 days, 7 tops. !!!! ... :p

DogLover9501
07-16-2004, 09:52 PM
I have bought about $10 worth so far, going shopping *hopefully* tomorrow, to spend another $20-30 :p, so hopefully mine will be sent next week!

MariaM
07-16-2004, 11:25 PM
:o I need to find money, and then get more stuff. I have some, but not enough. It's just, everytime people go to Yorkton, its for like...4-6 hours and I stay home for Major. I could have gone today... they were gone 5 hours...but I didn't think it would be fair.

RubyMutt
07-17-2004, 03:01 PM
I FINALLY received my final item for my swapper in the mail today. So, I will take all their stuff to work with me on Monday and get it shipped out :D

jenfer
07-17-2004, 03:15 PM
I sent mine, got mine and my receipent got the one I sent as well. :)

RedHedd
07-17-2004, 11:55 PM
Mine should be shipping on Monday. That's all I can say without giving it away - I'm LOUSY at secrets!

MariaM
07-24-2004, 02:55 PM
I just thought since a a few more have recieved, this should be bumped up!:)

molucass
07-24-2004, 03:39 PM
I have recieved mine, and will be getting mine out on this coming Wednesday... :D

neko1
07-24-2004, 04:03 PM
Need to get 2 more items, then it's time to ship it out!!;)

Karen
07-24-2004, 04:18 PM
I sent out mine, and we all know it's been recieved ... see here! (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54216)

DogLover9501
07-24-2004, 04:31 PM
I haven't recieved mine yet, but sent out on the 19th

Desert Arabian
07-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Yep, I recieved my package from Rubymutt & Ruby. I took lots of pictures of everything, I just haven't had the time to post them yet. As soon as I get home (@ the cottage right now) I will post the pictures! Thanks Rubymutt, we love the gifts!!

Amber
07-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Haven't sent yet, but we are soon!

Haven't gotten mine yet, can't wait! :p

Nomilynn
07-24-2004, 10:51 PM
I took the place of the swapper who went MIA. I have my package ready to go, and it will be mailed out either by the end of this coming week or the beginning of the next.

tikeyas_mom
07-25-2004, 07:53 PM
I sent mine out about a week ago... I havent recieved one yet though.

My Peanuts
07-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Mine is packed and ready to go. I am sending it out tomorrow. :)
I haven't recieved mine yet.

MariaM
07-26-2004, 04:57 PM
I'm gonna get all my stuff ready, and probably send it out this week.

Haven't received yet.

Edit: It's all packaged, just need to send it! Will probably go out Thursday or Friday.:D I can't wait!

anna_66
07-27-2004, 07:09 AM
Haven't received....

But sending today:D:D:D

neko1
07-27-2004, 08:36 AM
Sending mine out today!:)

luckies4me
07-27-2004, 10:44 AM
I've been shopping off and on for the past few weeks. Hopefully I can fit everything into a box when it comes time to send it LOL! I have so much stuff ready, though.......I have to buy just a few more things and have to order something online before the package gets sent. :)

NoahsMommy
07-27-2004, 01:01 PM
My Swapper got her's on Saturday at the BBQ. :)

It was missing one item, but that'll be here soon and it'll be complete.

anna_66
07-27-2004, 05:26 PM
Sent mine and it should be there by Friday! Hope my swapper like it:D

RedHedd
07-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Mine's been delivered to the shipping point to go overseas. That's all I can say without completely giving it away! ;)

wolfsoul
07-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Haven't got our's yet! :)

I just have to get ONE more thing before the parcel gets sent.. ;)

Desert Arabian
07-28-2004, 06:37 PM
I have all the stuff, I am going to be sending it ASAP, just have to pack it up!! :D

molucass
07-28-2004, 08:57 PM
I gave the stuff I bought my person to her today! :)

zippy-kat
07-28-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
My Swapper got her's on Saturday at the BBQ. :)

It was missing one item, but that'll be here soon and it'll be complete.

:D That would be me!

I'll have pics up soon. :)

MariaM
08-01-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm going to send mine out next week, its all packaged and taped, but its still in the house.:o I got mine though!:D

shais_mom
08-02-2004, 11:54 PM
I am waiting for one more thing and I know just as soon as I send it it will come in!!!!! So I am going to get stuff ready tomorrow and have it out to ................ by Wednesday..
Pfftt I wasn't going to tell!!!!!!!

shais_mom
08-03-2004, 11:30 PM
my package was sent today!!
should get there in 2-3 days!

MariaM
08-05-2004, 01:44 PM
I have received, and sent mine off today! Should get there next week sometime.

FizzGiggs_Mommy
08-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Im sent mine and my recivee received it~!

Kfamr
08-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Remember everyone, you only have until the 16th!!!