PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Catmandu!

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 05:19 PM
We received your package today:) We enjoyed it for about ten seconds and then Pickles peed in the middle of the blanket we had spread out.:o :mad: (must be that potent Canadian catnip!) He's not allowed to play with the toys anymore, but Marsh is enjoying them completely! I LOVE the little figurines for me, they are very cute.

I will post pictures (the few that I got before I nearly was sprayed upon) as soon as I stop simmering with anger:o

sirrahbed
06-22-2004, 05:24 PM
PICKLES JAMES!!:mad: Now why would you go and do something like that!!! Now Marsha gets the toys and YOU are in the Doghouse.:rolleyes:

Hope Meowmie can cool down and enjoy the package after everything is cleaned up!!! I know Marsh is having a great time. I have heard plenty of stories about that Canadian catnip!! Will look forward to the pictures:D

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 05:27 PM
Actually, he's in the cathouse:rolleyes: We shut him in his cat carrier because he was wandering around the house "chortling" and carrying on. He's not very happy about it, but I'm not letting him out until I am sure he won't go somewhere else.

jazzcat
06-22-2004, 05:31 PM
Aww Pickles!!! You tell your meowmie not to be too mad, you just got awfully excited about all the nice gifts that Catmandu sent - especially that famous catnip!

Poor Pickles, he doesn't know how to express himself correctly, does he?

Devon - besides this setback how is his peeing problem doing? Has anything in particular helped?

sirrahved
06-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Cyproheptadine is a Godsend! He's taking that twice a day. Most of the time he's okay. It's a nice relief. We have been lax in our dosing lately, so it's partially our fault that he had an accident. He has mellowed out a lot, is snuggling a lot more, and not crying around the house. For the most part he's a very good cat now.

Thank you for inquiring!

jazzcat
06-22-2004, 05:47 PM
I'm so glad that has helped. Pickles is such a cutie, I hate to think of everyone being stressed.

catmandu
06-23-2004, 08:58 AM
We have sent out Cat Nip , to Many Cats , but we have to admit that is the First time , that they have peed , in pleasure!We are glad that the Cats liked the Gifts , and that The Animal Welfare Mice were once again , a HIT! Found Cats and Feeer are HAPPY!