PDA

View Full Version : Pepper aka "Peppy"

manda_moo87
06-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Today, one of my friends is having her dear doggy Pepper put to sleep. As I'm sure you can imagine she is very very upset at this time and I'm quite worried about her. Poor Pepper was diagnosed with Kidney Failure recently and her health has only gotten worse since then. Later today she will be sent to the Rainbow Bridge...

Pepper was a very sweet, loving dog though I only met her a few times. I believe she was 9 or 10 years old?

RIP-Pepper :(

My Peanuts
06-22-2004, 04:37 PM
It is really great that we can make the decision to put our pets down. I know that sounds morbid, but it's not meant to be. We can help them to the bridge to minimize their pain. While we are minimizing their pain, we are maximizing our heart break. My prayers and thoughts are with Pepper and your friend today.

Sudilar
06-23-2004, 09:26 AM
RIP, Pepper. Because of the great love your people have shown you, you are now pain-free and playing at RB. Hugs to your friend.

ramanth
06-23-2004, 12:11 PM
RIP Pepper. :(

tatsxxx11
06-25-2004, 01:05 PM
What a sad day it is, the day we let our beloved furkids pass over to the Bridge:( I'm so sorry to hear of Pepper's illness. And my heart breaks for your friend. We all know how great her pain is and share in her loss. Please express to her my most heartfelt condolences. We are with her in spirit and my thoughts and prayers are with her. Maybe you could suggest she come here, when she's up to it, to talk about her beloved Pepper? Talking and sharing her precious memories can be a great help in healing her heart. Wait patiently for your mommy at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Pepper. You will be greatly missed until that day you and your mommy are reunited in love. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra