PDA

View Full Version : Angie Just saying hi

ilovehounds
06-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Wow its been awhile. There are so many new talkers here.

I just stoped by to say hi, no I havent fallen off the face of the earth ;)

Things have been alright I don't know if I have been on to tell you that my baby boy past away, Simba my big footed cat got hit by a car :( in our driveway, it was a freak accident.

But I have been blessed with two kittens, they were abandened in my bosses shed so I took them in. I had to feed them from a bottle, they are now doing great eating solid food and growing fast, I'll post pics another day. One is a calico and the other is an orange tiger. The orange tiger is Simba reborn, I think he must have sent him to me.

Hannah is feeling under the weather, I just picked her up from the vets this morning, she was spayed yesterday and they check for any lumps on her ovaries, there was none :D so she is being pampered even more then usual.

Copper is great still the little devil, he of course is loving this warm weather and all the long walks we've been taking. He misses Hannah going with us but the vet said no activity for 5 days.

I gotta go but I'll leave you with my fave pic at the moment and I will come back with more of my babies.

This is Hannah with my niece, the is now 2 and a half and Hannah really likes to play with her.

Dogz
06-22-2004, 02:16 PM
WELCOME BACK, ANGIE!!! :D

I have been wondering where you have been. I have seen your name around a lot when I first joined PT. I am glad that you finally decided to come check in with us!

I can't wait to see the pictures of your babies!

Now, don't leave us again! ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
06-22-2004, 02:22 PM
Angie it's so good to hear from you again! I'm soooo sorry Simba died, what a shame. Well, hope to hear from you again! Give Cooper and Hannah and those kitties a hug for me!:)

Cincy'sMom
06-22-2004, 04:02 PM
Great to see you posting Angie!! I miss the wonderful pictures you take of your beagle babies! Hope you'll be able to visit more often!

Kfamr
06-22-2004, 04:23 PM
YAY!!!!

You have NO idea how excited I was to see your name as the thread creator!!
I've missed you alot around here, Angie, and I remember you very clearly. :D

I'm soooo sorry about poor Simba. :( I'm sure he's having fun now, at the rainbow bridge, and playing peacefully with no injuries at all.

I'm also sorry sweet Hannah is feeling under the weather. Give that gorgeous girl some *Get Well Soon* hugs from me!

Give that handsome Copper boy some big hugs too! You have 2 very special pups, and I hope to hear MANY stories and see MANY of your wonderful pictures to catch up with all of the time you've been gone!!

Welcome Back, Angie!!:cool:

tatsxxx11
06-22-2004, 04:29 PM
It's great to hear from you Angie!!! We sure do miss you and the furkids AND your fabulous photography! I'm so sorry to hear about Simba:(:(:( I know he's scampering about happily now, free from injury and pain at the Rainbow Bridge... And dear Hannah...feel better soon sweetheart! Cooper, have your mom give you BIG hugs from me! Logan's away on vacation now. She's going to be so happy to see your thread when she returns!
Welcome back Angie!:) Sandra

delidog
06-22-2004, 10:47 PM
Oh Hi There Angie!!!!!
I was SOOOOO gld to see you posting!!!!

My Deepest Sympathies for Dearest Simba!!!!

Looks Like "Dog" sent you 2 to fill the emptiness in your heart..
Sorry Hannah isn't feeling well,but it sounds like she'll be good in a few days....Thanks for the Pic....

There is a commercial on here,that is from Geico ins....that has a Houndie in it Just like Hanna...with those same soulfoul Eyes....

Glad that Copper is well!!!

Please stop in when you can...Miss your Beautiful Photography!!!

Hugs & Treats for the Furkids...And The Houndies!!!!!

countrycowgirl
06-22-2004, 11:17 PM
WELCOME BACK!! :D glad to see your back and posting:D can't wait for pics!... so sorry to hear about simba:( ...give hannah get well soon kisses from me and copper...hugs and kisses from me too!:)

shais_mom
06-22-2004, 11:31 PM
I was wondering about you too!!!
Welcome back.
Sorry to hear about Simba.
RIP
:(