PDA

View Full Version : Horror Scene in Ma.

QueenScoopalot
06-22-2004, 09:05 AM
http://www.scramcat.com/mirror/cat-astrophe.htm This was an article I heard about a few months ago, and it disgusted me beyond belief. :mad: I have trapped many abandoned cats & kittens in this particular city too.

catmandu
06-22-2004, 09:09 AM
That is such a Sad Story , a there was recently a housev, lietaht in Hamilton , where a Man , let his only Brother , and 7 Cats, wallow in Filth , so he can steal , from the Brothers Credit Cards , ans pensions! And Leave 16,000 dolars of debt , to The City!Saly all 7Cats had to be put down. And he is trying to salvage the Furniture , which is antique , but ruined by urine! Amazing!

lizzielou742
06-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Wow, that is so sad and disgusting. I am so glad those kitties will be taken care of now, though. But YUCK, that house should be bulldozed!

kimlovescats
06-22-2004, 09:57 AM
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! So sad and pathetic, but thank GOD that the kitties are now out of that place!

trayi52
06-22-2004, 11:29 AM
What a horrid story! I am so happy to hear these precious babies are out of that nasty, disgusting home!

I say thank god for angels disguised as animal rescuers!

Willie

moosmom
06-22-2004, 05:28 PM
I just don't understand people lately. That article made me cry at the disgusting conditions those poor things were forced to live in. I'm just glad that most of them will be cared for and found homes. The last 2 stories, both in Michigan, all the cats were killed because they were very sick and wild.

WHY, WHY, WHY??????? :( :(