PDA

View Full Version : New here. :)

buckner
06-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Hello everyone here at Pet Talk! My name's Sara, and I'm 16 years old. I'm currently living in Louisville, KY with my parents and brother, and owned by 7 animals. Daisy is my 3 year old Cocker Spaniel, and 6 big beautiful male rats - their names are George Harrison, Russell, Chester, Dexter, Benjamin, and Leeroy. Hm, I'm a junior in high school, and I have two very hectic school years ahead of me. Wish me luck with that.. :P Yeh, just wanted to introduce myself and tell a little bit about myself before I started jumping into posts. Any questions, just ask. I'm not shy. ;)

Cover your eyes and hide everyone.. it's me.
http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v104/MissRatini33/Sara/18e8c427.jpg

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 11:54 PM
Welcome Sara!
PT is awfully addictiong, so I'm sure you'll be sucked into here in no time! :p

My name is Kay, and i'm 16 as well. I'm owned by the two dogs in my signature, as well as 3 fish (2 oscars & 1 pleco)

Share some pictures of your pets with us, we love pictures! :p

Miss Meow
06-22-2004, 12:28 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Hope you enjoy it here. :)

heinz57_79
06-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Hi! WElcome to PT! :) Always glad to have new people around... Be sure to post tons of pics, reply to threads and makes tons of friends! :D Glad to have you aboard!

countrycowgirl
06-22-2004, 12:39 AM
welcome to pt!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :D :)

hope you enjoy it here as much as I do;)

joanofark
06-22-2004, 08:27 AM
Hey you stole my name:mad: Just kidding:p I'm Sarah with a H. I am 13 (Baby of PT). You live pretty close to me! I live in kentucky too! I have a 9 year dog old dog named Duke. And a kitten named Kally. Do you have any pics of your furkids?

anna_66
06-22-2004, 08:58 AM
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/hellofairy.gif
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Toby's my baby
06-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Welcome to PetTalk.

My name is Beth and I am owned by 16 animals:

2 ducks, Caesar and Romeo

2 dogs, Maggie and Boo Boo

3 cats, C.P, Mittens, and Cassie

2 horses, Thumper and Austin

7 fish, Slick, Suave', Jamba, Dodge, Sherman, Sharkbait, and a no-namer :p

You will soon get addicted to pt. I cant wait to see some pics of your furkids!

bluekat
06-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Hi Sara, Welcome to PetTalk!:D Like the others have said, this site is very addicting:p So I'm sure you'll be addicted like the rest of us here in no time;)

My name is Tiffany and I'm 14 years old. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm owned by one cat. His name is Blueberry, and he's a Persian/Himmy. You can see him in my siggy:)

Hope to see some pictures of your pets soon!

Amber
06-22-2004, 11:22 AM
Hi Sara!

I'm Amber I'm 14 years old and Im from St.Marys, Ohio. Im owned mt 2 dogs, and 2 rodents.

Katie, a 8year old schnauzer mix

Elvis, 4month old mini schnauzer (in my siggy)

Grace, a dwarf hamster

Pinky, a white mouse

Tina
06-22-2004, 11:46 AM
Hello and Welcome!! Hope that you decide to stick around! This place is very addicting!

luckies4me
06-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. My name is Cass and I too am owned by the wonderful little ratties. I am a hobby breeder, so I have quite a few. ;) You can see the rest of my pets in my signature. :)

BitsyNaceyDog
06-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Hi sara, welcome. My name is Kari, I'm 22 and I live with my many many fur, feathered, and scaled children. I know you will love pet talk.

buckner
06-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by joanofark
Hey you stole my name:mad: Just kidding:p I'm Sarah with a H. I am 13 (Baby of PT). You live pretty close to me! I live in kentucky too! I have a 9 year dog old dog named Duke. And a kitten named Kally. Do you have any pics of your furkids?
Where in Kentucky? :D

And pictures of my crew are on the Dog General board and on the Pet General board.

trayi52
06-22-2004, 02:05 PM
A great big hearty welcome to Pet Talk, Sara! I hope you like it here, like Jc said, post lots of pictures and respond to threads and that way you will get to know everybody here!

My name is Willie, and I am owned my 3 dogs, Dana, Buffy, and Gaucho, 2 cats, Stubby and Grover, 1 ferret, Baby, 1 cockatiel,Charlie Sweet, 1 capuchin monkey, Mario, you can see all of them in my sig. I also own a horse name Sugar.

Again, Welcome to Pet Talk!!

Willie:)

lynnestankard
06-22-2004, 04:38 PM
A great big WELCOME to Pet Talk Sara - hope you enjoy being here . It's a wonderful place and very addictive.

Lynne

davidpizzica
06-22-2004, 10:07 PM
Hi, Sara. WELCOME TO PT! I'm david p from Pitsburgh. I'm owned by two cats, NIKKI, a 3 year old tuxedo kitty, and Daisy, a 14 month old Tortoiseshell kitty. It's addictive here, but IT'S A GOOD ADDICTION! You will make lots of friends here.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-22-2004, 10:30 PM
Hi Sara...

I'm Megan, ILMAG, Meg-Brat, whatever weird nicknames these people can come up with here. I am 15, I have a dog named Abby, two fish named Crayola and Adrien, and a frog named Rocky. Pettalk IS addicting, but it's a fun and kind (90% of the time) place to be... I have AIM and such... feel free to IM me... we can talk... xkilledbymusicx or x0xrockerx0x.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Fox-Gal
06-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Hi Sara, WELCOME !!!!!!

I'm Libby, I'm owned by a small zoo of pets, over 100!!!! Yes, I'm a little crazy, but in a good way. :D

I hope you enjoy it here on PT and hope to see you post many of pictures of your babies. I would love to see them.

molucass
06-23-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi Sara!!

well, we already know each other, but WELCOME to Pet Talk anyways!! :D

Give those Jolly Green Giants a tummy kiss from me! :D :p