PDA

View Full Version : Keegan and Kylie's Abode

shais_mom
06-21-2004, 11:33 PM
Here is the link for Keegan and Kylie's Palace!!!
;)
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290474487

BCBlondie
06-22-2004, 12:03 AM
Nice!!! :D I love the blue walls! So pretty :) You guys did a great job remodeling and stuff :D

Miss Meow
06-22-2004, 12:25 AM
Damn, Imagestation is blocked from work, so I'll drop into your place later on!

AmberLee
06-22-2004, 12:42 AM
I loved the blue walls, too, and was fascinated with the idea of the ivy intertwined in the bed's headboard... Nifty ideas!

Thanks for sharing!

NoahsMommy
06-22-2004, 12:50 AM
Getting some great decorating ideas! :)

Does Kylie leave the ivy on the bed alone??? I have a feeling that at my house, I'd have ivy everywhere BUT the bed...

kimlovescats
06-22-2004, 04:05 AM
What great decorating pics ... looks like you have a very handy crew there! The ivy on the headboard is a nice touch, and what interesting wall treatments ... oh and I liked the ribbons threaded through the curtains. Also, I love your green floor tiles!

Thanks for a nice visit!:)

RubyMutt
06-22-2004, 08:41 AM
I love it :D The before and after shots are great, awesome job!

anna_66
06-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Of course I love your place! I didn't get a chance to tour it when I was there....now I have:)

ramanth
06-22-2004, 11:23 AM
I love the blue walls too! And the curtains in your bathroom. :D

shais_mom
06-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
Of course I love your place! I didn't get a chance to tour it when I was there....now I have:)

Shame on ME!!
The only PetTalker to ever be at my house and I didn't even take you on the one minute tour!!
How rude of me!!! :o:o

Does Kylie leave the ivy on the bed alone??? I have a feeling that at my house, I'd have ivy everywhere BUT the bed...
Kelly, Yes she does for the most part. When I first put it up she kind of picked at it, but I told her NO and she has been good so far. I actually swiped that idea from someone that I was perusing the net for local houses for sale and saw that they had done it. I thought it was cool. At first I had Just the green, but I have an autumn colored arch above the closet and thought that would look nice.
And the curtains I did when I first moved 5 years ago and was on a budget. I bought a lacy curtain and my grandma made it into 2 little curtains and had seen this idea in a Cosmo magazine. It said to sew them on there, but I used a hot glue gun, and the few times I washed them, they did fine.
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! Glad you liked it!

luckies4me
06-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Great photos! :D

zippy-kat
06-22-2004, 01:26 PM
I want a personal tour!!
(as soon as i can afford the plane ticket!)

trayi52
06-22-2004, 01:56 PM
I love your home! The way you used the colors are just beautiful!

Thanks for the tour!

Willie:)

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the tour of your beautiful home. It was nice to see the before and after shots too. It turned out great.:)

delidog
06-22-2004, 10:14 PM
Awww...
I will ry later....it isn't opening for me:( :confused: :eek:

Cinder & Smoke
06-23-2004, 02:22 PM
:confused:

Dad's wunderin - sez it looks sorta "fake"...

There'z no Furr-Bunnies inna kornerz! :p

Cataholic
06-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Great place, Staci! Did you make the bathroom curtain? I love it!!

shais_mom
06-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Kelly, Yes she does for the most part. When I first put it up she kind of picked at it, but I told her NO and she has been good so far. I actually swiped that idea from someone that I was perusing the net for local houses for sale and saw that they had done it. I thought it was cool. At first I had Just the green, but I have an autumn colored arch above the closet and thought that would look nice.
And the curtains I did when I first moved 5 years ago and was on a budget. I bought a lacy curtain and my grandma made it into 2 little curtains and had seen this idea in a Cosmo magazine. It said to sew them on there, but I used a hot glue gun, and the few times I washed them, they did fine.
Thanks for the compliments everyone!! Glad you liked it!

Yup Jo I made them!!!

Lillycat
06-27-2004, 03:52 AM
great tour!!!!!!!!!!