PDA

View Full Version : pooch time!

buckner
06-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Hello everyone! I'm new here, and hopefully I can learn lots from this place and have fun reading/posting on it. :)

While I have 7 animals, I only have 1 dog named Daisy. She's a 3 year old full-breed Cocker Spaniel. Although, who really calls their dog by their real name? ;)

Her story: A few years back, we had to put my dog, O.D., to sleep. That very morning we put her to sleep, I wanted a new dog. I wanted a new big ball of fluff to play around with, but my parents, especially my dad, wasn't ready for another dog. A little over 2 years ago, my parents finally decided that we'd start looking for a dog. A message was posted at my mom's work about a Cocker Spaniel that needed a home at a vet clinic. My dad and I checked it out, and I fell in love the instant I saw her. She had previously been to 2 other homes. The first one was moving to an apartment and couldn't keep her, and the second was a little old woman said this dog had too much energy. She sure did! :D So, after all that, we took her home. She's apparently a full breed Cocker Spaniel, and DEFINTELY full of energy!

So, here's my little pooch. *cough* Errrm, shall I say big pooch.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v104/MissRatini33/Daisy/4e9404c8.jpg
All sprawled out. :)

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v104/MissRatini33/Daisy/85cecb87.jpg
Not really sure what that was all about...

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v104/MissRatini33/Daisy/a2df10e2.jpg
A close-up of a bad hair day. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, and more will come at a later date.

Dogz
06-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!

My name is Emma and I am owned by six.
Otis is my 6 year old Pug. Prince is my 1 year old Samoyed,
Digger is my 12 year old Labrador Retriever. Chubby is my 7 year old Labrador Retriver. I have two cockatiels named Soda and Cracker. You can say that they all own me. :D

What a cutie you have there! Daisy has such big, beautiful brown eyes.

Great pictures! :)

Moose
06-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Welcome!!! :):):)

I'm Brooke, and I'm owned by two puppers -- a yellow Lab named Moose, and a Doberman named Zoey. They're my babies. :)

You're girl is gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more of her! :)

Again, welcome to Pet Talk. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

molucass
06-21-2004, 07:49 PM
Hey Sara! Glad to see you joined the forum. :D

Daisy is sooo cute!

Welcome to the forum!

dukedogsmom
06-21-2004, 07:53 PM
She is so cute! I love the bad hair day one. I'm Val and have an Arabian horse and a German Shepherd/Chow dog. Hope you like it here a lot!
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/beachsig1.jpg

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Welcome to PT. I love Cockers ... how adorable!:)

binka_nugget
06-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! What a great way to start off by posting pictures! We're all picture hungry people here so pictures are welcome!

I'm Ashley, Ash, hey you, whatever you'd like to call me. :p I'm owned by two sable and white Shetland Sheepdogs (in my sig below).

K9soul
06-22-2004, 08:55 AM
Welcome buckner! Your Daisy is totally adorable. I agree with Val that I love the "bad hair day" picture, how utterly adorable! I really enjoyed reading the story of how you got her, and hope to see many more pictures and stories in the future :D.

My name is Jessica and I am owned by Tommy, a golden retriever, Tasha, a shepherd greyhound mix, and Dawn, my cockatiel.

I hope you like it here!

My Peanuts
06-22-2004, 04:18 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Daisy is adorable and I look forward to seeing more pics of her.

I'm Diana and I have two dogs. I have a black Pug named Sylvia & a Jack Russell mix named Harley. Sylvia is 1 year old & we think Harley is about 2 years old. We adopted Harley and he was stray so you never know! I also have two cockatiels, a female named Alex & a male named Danny. There is another baby cockatiel coming shortly, but he's too little to come home yet. I also have four fish. Nice to meet you.

BitsyNaceyDog
06-23-2004, 06:50 AM
Oh Sara, Daisy is so pretty. I love the first picture. My pomeranian, Bitsy, lays like that, it's so cute.:)

tatsxxx11
06-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Buckner:):):) Daisy is SO adorable!!! What a cutie! I'm sorry to hear about the loss of O.D:( But what a preciuos pup found her way to you! I'm Sandra and I'm ruled over by 2 dogs, Star and Cody, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie:) Looking forward to learning more about you and your "kids!":)

ChrisH
06-23-2004, 04:51 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :) Sadly, I can't see the pictures of your Daisy at the moment - I think photobucket may be down - but I'm sure she is a sweetie.

Chris

chocolatepuppy
06-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Hi welcome to Pet Talk! Your Daisy is adorable!