PDA

View Full Version : Karen --- More Inbox problems

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 05:36 AM
This morning I received notice of 7 Inbox messages .... went to my account to find ZERO! I have emptied everything I know to empty. :confused:

catnapper
06-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Kim, did you break PT? :D :D :D

Shame shame! All those PMs you were sending and receiving just overloaded the system and it exploded! :D

Karen
06-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Check the times it says the messages were sent - it could still be a delay in your email system, and the "notices" are for messages from yesterday?

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 12:58 PM
But now I am getting notices for messages I haven't received. Such as I just got 2 notices for PM's from Catcrazylady .... but there are no Pm's from here in my Inbox?

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 01:04 PM
This morning I had 5 PM's waiting for me, all from this morning, but I got NO pop-up window saying that I had them. I don;t have a pop-up blocker, and I've never had this problem before.

It seems as if there's something with PT rather than our computers, and I feel really horrible bothering you both about this..... Sorry.

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 01:10 PM
Sirrahbed just sent me a PM and I replied..... it worked right.
However, I keep getting multiple notices of what I THINK are other PM's that I have received over the past week or so....ones that have long since been viewed and deleted. I hope this helps some, Karen or Paul! :rolleyes: ;)