PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back:)

rg_girlca
06-20-2004, 11:51 PM
For those who noticed I was gone all week, i'm back.
I was having computer problems and had to have it reformatted.
I had my son's friend do it and he finally brought it back tonight. He apologized for taking so long as he has two others that he was working on.
Anyhoo, I just finished reading through all the posts that I had missed:eek:
I would just like to comment on the beautiful homes of everyones that I had the pleasure of visiting.
The gorgeous decor's, furniture, cozy living rooms, bedrooms, colors and such beautiful gardens, were breathtaking.
You all have such warm, welcoming homes. I would love to visit each and everyone of you.
As it is 12:52 A.M. right now, my brain is in slow mode right now, so I will start my regular posting later today. See you guys and gals then.
Gosh I can't believe how much I missed this place.:D

jazzcat
06-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Hi Lorraine and welcome back!!!!! Glad your computer is up and running again.

So will Chipper take us on a tour of your house soon?

trayi52
06-21-2004, 12:37 AM
Lorraine, I was going to pm you and see if you got your computer fixed. I am so happy to see you back, and that computer up and running again!! Yeah, Lorraine is back!!

Talk to you when you get woke up!

Willie:)

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 02:40 AM
I noticed you were gone for a while..... welcome back!! :)

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 05:39 AM
Yippee.... Lorraine is BACK!!!! Congratulations on your newly formatted computer ... I hope it will work great for you now!!!:)

(Hugs):)

catcrazylady
06-21-2004, 05:42 AM
I sure missed you!! I'm glad things are up and running again. Hurry up and get some sleep so you can start posting again!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Randi
06-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Lorraine, it's good to see you back! :)

catmandu
06-21-2004, 09:10 AM
WE all missed you , and are happy thatyou are back , as Louis Armstrong sang , where you belong!

rg_girlca
06-21-2004, 10:17 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome back.:D
It really made my day.:)