PDA

View Full Version : What does your dog do when it's bathtime?

flamepony12
06-20-2004, 10:21 PM
Runs away duh

cali
06-20-2004, 10:52 PM
haha happy looks scared and hides misty runs into the bathroom takes one look at the tub and freezes in place as I try to lift a dog unwilling to budge into the bathtub lol shadow I always litterally had to leash her and drag the fighting dog to the bathroom she was NOT going of she had anything to do with it! she would bite and snap and the leash and resist with all her might. perky and Ripley are not water fans to say the least but they compared to shadow egtting them to the tub is easy lol blair ya gotta chase around the house to catch him and get him in the teb and close the door before he claws you to death and then escapes lol

binka_nugget
06-21-2004, 12:18 AM
Kai tries to run away but after I pick him up and put him in the tub, he's good. If I forget something, he'll even stay for me if I tell him to. Kaedyn's the same.

flamepony12
06-21-2004, 10:32 AM
My Pug Zeus tries to scratch me up, but LOVES the shampooing part! My goldie Mackenzie Doesn't really care that much. Usually her and my other dog, the tibetan terrier Muffin, go to the groomer's along with Zeus, but usually Zeus has so many skin problems that we have to give him a daily medicated bath! My PONY, on the other hand, hates cold water though that's all he gets LOL. But, like my dogs, he LOVES the shampoo!:D