PDA

View Full Version : TWO kitties are going to be in our home!!

Kfamr
06-20-2004, 06:00 PM
For 5 days!!!

http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/simnala/OCH3-21/84.jpg
http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/simnala/OCH3-21/38.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D

I'm so excited. Caeleigh & Orion are going to be coming to our house this coming Thursday while my brother goes to Arizona.
My sister was going to take one to her apartment, and I was going to take one.. but now i'm taking both of them! :D
Only because my brother said that they HATE to be seperated. He said whenever Lauren would take Caeleigh to her parent's, Orion would cry and cry.

I'm so freakin excited!!!

I'm going to clean out my closet and make it into a little play type thing for them. I'm going to put blankets on the wire racks in there, and put their litter box/food bowls/toys in there.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

I told my brother to bring them over NOW lol
Tons of pictures coming this week!!!!

Cataholic
06-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi Caeliegh and Orion,
Won't you two have fun at Auntie Kay's house! Yippee!

RedHedd
06-20-2004, 06:16 PM
Be careful with closet cats .... or you might find this: :D

sirrahbed
06-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Great Kay!!! You are gonna have a blast I know!! Also great training to be a regular kitty meowmie:D Of COURSE we EXPECT tons of pictures but you already know that:p

trayi52
06-20-2004, 08:20 PM
OMG, those kitties are going to be so spoiled, your brother won't know what to do. They will be walking around wanting their picture made all the time.

I know you are going to have fun with this, Kay!

Willie:D

RobiLee
06-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Oh! You are so lucky! We haven't had a kitty in the house for about 3 years now. I would love to have one but I have a feeling it wouldn't work out with the pups. How do Simba and Nala do with them?

They are both adorable, but could you please send this one to me! She is sooooo pretty!!!!

http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/simnala/OCH3-21/84.jpg

Kfamr
06-20-2004, 09:10 PM
:D :D :D

I'm in the process of cleaning my closet. There's no clothes in there, just a bunch of junk I packed up from when we redecorated my room. I'm going to clean it out completely, no clothes or anything beside kitty stuff. I'm only going to have a few boxes of stuff on the very top shelf.

Robin -- That's Caeleigh. :D She's a sweet fat kitty, who purrs 24/7. Isn't she gorgeous?? :D

Orion, the orangie, is my favorite though. He's the absolute BEST kitty in the world. :p ;) :D

Simba isn't the best with kitties, but i'm hoping he will learn to live with them (like he has with many other things)
Nala on the other hand... well...
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v11/nalasimmy/caenal.JPG

LoudLou
06-20-2004, 09:11 PM
Catgratulations!!! Kay!

RedHedd--

That picture HAS to be one of the Greatest!!! Thank You!

:D

jazzcat
06-20-2004, 11:39 PM
Have fun!!!

wolf_Q
06-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Awesome!! Can't wait for the pics! :D

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 02:53 AM
Thanks!

I really can't wait. :D

NoahsMommy
06-21-2004, 03:24 AM
OMG! That is going to be so fun, Kay!!! You can also see how the pups respond to having cats in their house. Cool!!!

I can't wait for pictures...is it Thursday yet??? :)

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 03:50 AM
I know, really..... It's only Monday!!
I have a feeling this week is probably going to go by slllooowww.. since i'm anticipating them coming. :p

catcrazylady
06-21-2004, 05:46 AM
I'm so excited for you!!!! YIPPEE! I would be thrilled to have those two gorgeous kitties come to my house too!!! They are beautiful!
This will be a great trial run for you to see how it goes. You are going to have snuggle buddies in your bed for a week!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

kimlovescats
06-21-2004, 05:58 AM
Two beautiful kitties ..... have a great time!:)

Pam
06-21-2004, 06:13 AM
RedHedd that picture is hilarious!!! :D :D :D Now that sure took some maneuvering! :D

KayAnn this is wonderful news. Orion looks like a very laid back kitty like my Trevor. Must be an "orangie thing." :p In your other thread, where you asked about opinions, I suggested that having Orion and Caeleigh over for a few days would be a good test for Simba. Now it looks like it's going to happen! YAY! I am sure you will have a ball! I know I don't have to ask you for pictures! :)

dukedogsmom
06-21-2004, 08:20 AM
Uh, do I sense a little excitement here? Maybe after your parents see how you take care of them, you can have FoxGal's little orange kitty! I want a cat and another dog but that will have to wait until later in life. Can't wait to see the pics. Might have to come visit and see them. That pic with Nala is precious. Might have to make that one wallpaper.

nibblets
06-21-2004, 08:41 AM
I can see why you are excited...they are gorgeous kitties! I love the pic of the kitty and pooch sleeping..awwwwwwwwwww! :)

The closet cat is really cute. They sure do get comfy in some wild spots don't they?

catmandu
06-21-2004, 08:43 AM
AsI board Cats , on a Frequent Basis , I know how much Fun , You are going to have with Orion, and Catleigh!Especially after the Resident Cats make peace!

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 07:43 PM
Thanks everyone. :)

There are no resident kitties *yet*, Gary. :)