PDA

View Full Version : help cannot download pics on PT...

carole
06-20-2004, 04:08 PM
I am so disappointed as I have been unable to visit anyones homes for the last two days, I donot think it is my computer, it has had scans done etc, could it be PT, I remember people saying it was very slow, tell me about it, it just refuses to download any pics at all.

Karen
06-20-2004, 04:22 PM
Do you mean pictures that are posted within a thread, or those posted as attachments?

catnapper
06-20-2004, 04:32 PM
hmmm.. do you mean that instead of pictures, you get little red Xs? I have had that problem only with a few pictures, and it I hit refresh, things pop up ok. Have you tried to hit refresh?

Randi
06-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Where are your pictures stored, and what size are they?

carole
06-20-2004, 04:45 PM
No I am not getting red cross boxes, I just cannot seem to download any pics, attachments or anything right at the moment, maybe its my puter!! oh dear, I am missing so many great pics.

carole
06-20-2004, 05:00 PM
I have just downloaded Willie's home successfully, so hopefully things are coming right, now to try some others, thanks for everyones suggestions and input.

Kfamr
06-20-2004, 05:15 PM
It's been happening for me as well on PT, so i'm not sure if it's just your computer.

I hate the say stuff like this and bug Karen and Paul, but the pictures haven't loaded in threads or in attachments.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.
It's both pictures from photobucket, imagestation, and some other photo servers, so I don't know if it's my computer, the servers, or PT.:confused:

Miss Meow
06-20-2004, 05:19 PM
I can't see any images today. The text appears but there are no pictures after several minutes. No red crosses.

carole
06-20-2004, 09:35 PM
Yeah Kay I never know whether its the server, computer or PT either, but it appears many of us had the same problem, whatever it seems sorted now and is working fine.