PDA

View Full Version : Diego Joe Had An Adventure of 6/19! Here is his story:

piclezgomoo
06-20-2004, 09:23 AM
It started out as an average Saturday Night. The house was quiet. Autumn &Hannah were aslepe & The Tv was on 30! I wanted to figure out how to turn it down so I climbed out of my cage & over the playpen & off the table! I first found my run-a-ball so I tried to enjoy myself but I kept falling out without the lid. I then thought... "A hamster gotta enjoy himself" So then I scurried to the room full of boxes. I had lots of fun! I was climbing in boxes & out, Soon the sun came up & Autumn & HAnnah would seen be awake so I listened intently.
"Autumn- where id Diego?" Hannah asks
"He's in his cage stupid" autumn repleis rubbing her eyes
"No he's not"
Autumn rolls of the couch with a THUD she then goes to my cage I asume.
"HANNAH WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?!" She screams
"Nothing!" Hannah replies scared
"Yeah right! Why'd you take him out!" autumn says frantically
"I didn't!"
"C'mon we have to look for him! Don't wake mom! She'll freak"
Autumn & Hannah searched high & low Autumn then heard me scratching.
"Diego Joe Please come here"
"Autumn I hear him"
"I know! SHH! I gotta find him"
Autumn was climbing like a monkey over boxes. I was hidden so well she couldn't find me! hahaha. I then decided no to make her worry as much. I let her pick up picture frames that were hiding me. Autumn then squeeled with happiness. I then crawled to her hand which was full of yoghurt drops. I enjoyed myself. I'd do it again too. As long as I get yoghurt drops!

piclezgomoo
06-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Diego Joe ran away again last night. I was unaware until thismorning at 5 when i went for a bike ride I came in the door afterwards & a black little chubby hamster greeted me. I am still unsure how he got out & I am investgating....