PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the home of Bella, Ripley, Trevor and Andy!

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:05 AM
This must be the place!

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:07 AM
I made this sign for the kitties years ago. Now you can be SURE you are at the right place. ;)

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:09 AM
Bella welcomes you at the door. ;)

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:11 AM
The living room. Bella says "why don't you have a seat."

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:12 AM
Trevor says "There is more room beside me, if you want."

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:14 AM
Here is the dining room. This is the room where I have some *antique treasures* given to me by my mom and mother-in-law.

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:15 AM
Bella accompanies you into the kitchen. :)

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:17 AM
And the other side of the kitchen. We can't seem to eat dinner without watching the news each night. (Probably not very good for the digestion!) :rolleyes: Note all of the leashes on the clever little hook by the slider.

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:20 AM
If you go out the kitchen door and down the deck steps you find yourself in the yard. Our property goes back quite a bit into the woods (where the ticks live :mad: ) but we didn't fence in the entire area. Here Ripley is trying to sniff at the fence and see if Tess, the neighbor's dog, might be outside. :)

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:22 AM
Lastly, here is the other side of the yard and my two being silly. :)

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry that I used attachments but Photobucket is slow this morning. :(

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:26 AM
Here is the attachment that should have gone with the first picture. :o

sirrahbed
06-20-2004, 07:43 AM
Thanks Pam! I love your cozy home:) Very nice and very inviting. That back yard is a dream, too. I decided to sit on the couch with Trevor again after the tour - in fact we sat there quite awhile!! Sorry you had to politely push me towards the door:p I really have been wanting me meet Trevor anyway. (me and orange ya know) We had several poodles growing up, too! My mom loved poodles (tiny toys) and always had them dolled up at the poodle parlor with bows and painted nails. One time she had Pierre tinted green for St Patricks Day!!:D
Anyway...thank you again for the wonderful visit and for the gracious hosts! I don't believe we saw Andy - was he hiding???:cool:

PS: watching the news and eating is NOT good! ...so why do WE do it every night too?:eek:

RubyMutt
06-20-2004, 09:26 AM
Your home is beautiful inside and out! Thank you for sharing it with us :) That flag is so perfect for you! Was it custom made or were you lucky enough to find it somewhere? It is too cute :)

gini
06-20-2004, 10:11 AM
Pam, you have a lovely home...........it looks warm and inviting.

I love the sign that you made and your banner of Bella and Ripley is so nice - tells people animal lovers live inside.

It looks as though Trevor takes the prime spot and invites you to take what is left over:D

bluekat
06-20-2004, 10:42 AM
You have a very beautiful home Pam! Looks very cosy!

And I love your huge backyard!:D I've always wanted to live beside woods.

Thanks for the tour!:)

Rachel
06-20-2004, 12:27 PM
Well, just because I've been here before doesn't mean I didn't want a *special* invitation to come back. Good thing I just lucked up on the *open house*. :p I guess the door to the basement must have been locked because nobody got to go down there.;)

You know I love coming to your house. I could sit at the kitchen table and look out that door to the deck forever .

lynnestankard
06-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Thanks so much Pam - I loved the tour of your beautiful home.
Especially the tour guides!!
Just look at the size of your back garden (yard)!! How much space do those dawgies have to run around! :D :D

Lynne

Edwina's Secretary
06-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Pam, your house is just like you -- warm and cozy! Very nice.

trayi52
06-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Pam, I love your home! It is so beautiful. I really love that dining room! Ane that huge back yard! Mario, would be happy in that big back yard!

Willie:)

kimlovescats
06-20-2004, 05:20 PM
Pam... I'm so glad to visit your lovely home! You should post this on the Cat Boards too!!! Your home is so cute and cozy ... I love your front porch too, and that flag is ADORABLE!!! You have some beautiful antiques as well!

I am so jealous of your back yard ... what lucky doggies!!!

:D

Pam
06-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Thank you everyone. It's been fun having you! ;) Sirrahbed, Andy was probably either sitting on a kitchen chair watching the birds or in the basement when the original photo shoot took place. Shortly after he appeared on the sofa. :)

Pam
06-20-2004, 06:55 PM
RubyMutt I got the flag online from a place called ThePetCottage.com When I saw it, I couldn't believe how perfect it was. :) My son is outside now washing his car and I just took this picture a few minutes ago. The large blue spruce tree in our front yard is called a Hoopsi blue spruce. Believe it or not we brought it home in the trunk of our car about 15 years ago. Of course Bella is at the door.
:rolleyes:

Pam
06-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Here is another one sort of straight on. You can see the flag as well as the kitty sign and of course there are doggies at the door, although Ripley is kind of hard to see. :)

Rachel, I would NEVER show the basement! LOL! Rachel knows that my hubby is a box saver. He saves all of the boxes of all of the things he has ever bought. His reasoning is that if you ever have to ship something back for repair you have the box. :rolleyes: My basement makes me crazy. It is a wonder the kitties are still sane as they have to gone down to the basement to eat and use "the potty." :rolleyes:

Pam
06-20-2004, 07:02 PM
This one was taken yesterday. Hubby is cleaning or sharpening the mower blades (I don't really have a clue what he is doing to tell you the truth!) and Bella is hoping for a quick game of fetch. The hostas on each side of the little shed are about the biggest hostas I have ever seen. I spent way too much for them but I love the huge leaves!
Well I will give you a break now! :)

AmberLee
06-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Lovely home, thank you for sharing!

I, too, am taken with the perfection of that flag and the cat sign outside. But, like Deb, took root on your sofa and nuzzled Trevor and Andy...

Great yard, too! Wow, that Spruce is only ~15 years? It grew amazingly fast.

{{{hugs}}}

NoahsMommy
06-21-2004, 02:27 AM
VERY nice, Pam! :) Your home is beautiful and your yard is so large and pretty!

I love your blue spruce out front....I've never seen that type before.

Kfamr
06-21-2004, 02:35 AM
I absolutely LOVE that spruce tree in your yard! It's gorgeous!!!

I loved the tour, Pam, you have a beautiful home. :)

Lillycat
06-21-2004, 03:14 AM
lovely house, lovely tree, great tour!!!!

Miss Meow
06-21-2004, 06:10 AM
Finally, I can see your home (my work computer decided not to display images today ...)

It's lovely. I love your home and your wonderful menagerie :)

catcrazylady
06-21-2004, 07:33 AM
Your house is so pretty! I love the colors and that tree is gorgeous. I do believe I could come and sit at your kitchen table and just gaze out the door to that wonderful back yard for a very long time! What a great yard for the dogs to play in. It looks like a park.
I love your kitchen too! It looks so warm and cozy. Just like a kitchen should be!
I would love to see closer pictures of your beautiful plates.

Thank you so much for the visit and wonderful guided tour. You sure have a wonderful home.:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

anna_66
06-21-2004, 03:44 PM
Pam what a lovely home you have, just what I thought it'd look like...so cozy:)
I wish I had your yard and fence (I just love the fence!).

Thanks so much for the tour!

RICHARD
06-21-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Pam
We can't seem to eat dinner without watching the news each night.

Easy!
The answer is-

Aug. 24 - Sept. 4, 1953....

;) :D :cool:

thelmalu99
06-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Gorgeous home, Pam!
I love your kitchen, and your yard is SOOOO big! I love it!!

Thanks for inviting us over!

ramanth
06-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Lovely house!! :D But...where's Andy!? ;)

delidog
06-22-2004, 09:55 PM
Oh Pam,
Thanks soooo much for the wonderful tour!!!!
Love the House,The Yard....Great porch....and Bella!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And Ripley....I can't believe you found such a perfect Flag!!!!
Your house is sooo cozy....

Is Blackwood in S.Jersey???
I used to live there but in N.N.J.

These threads are fun....

Pam
06-24-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by delidog
Oh Pam,

Is Blackwood in S.Jersey???
I used to live there but in N.N.J.

Yea another Jersey gal! :D Yep Blackwood is in southern New Jersey. I am about 10 miles outside of Philadelphia and 50 miles from Atlantic City.

Vermontcat
06-24-2004, 11:57 AM
I hope I'm not too late for the tour!
I love your comfy home Pam!:)
My favorite is the great big yard for the dogs to play in. It looks like you have enough room out there for one more dog.;)
Thanks for the tour, now I have to rush off to the next open house.

tatsxxx11
06-24-2004, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the invite, Pam, Bella, Ripley and Trevor! (And Andy, wherever you were hiding!!) What a great tour! Pam, your home is the perfect reflection of you, so warm and inviting! I can just picture those cozy nights, cuddling with the critters on the sofa! But you forgot the dreaded BASEMENT:D C'mon, be brave;) Love ya, friend:)

shais_mom
06-24-2004, 03:35 PM
What a beautiful home and Lovely HUGE back yard!!!
I love that poodle sign Pam. It's beautiful! Thanks for the tour!

krazyaboutkatz
07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm a little late but thanks for the tour Pam. Your home is beautiful. I love the cat sign and the poodle flag too.:)