PDA

View Full Version : misty is a water dog! lol

cali
06-19-2004, 05:53 PM
boy oh boy I REALLY wish I had my camera with me today! I took happy and misty to the park to play ball, it was so hot out they they needed to cool down so I took them to the underpass for a swim, happy just stepped in and stepped out, misty on the other hand was hilarious! she jumped in the water leaped in the air splashed the water dug in the water, dunked herself shook off and did it again! it was so funny! she even want off the ledge a couple times for an actual swim(I was a little weary about that as she has never been swiming before) but man I so wished I had my camera she was having such a blast! :D

cali
06-20-2004, 09:14 AM
bump:(

tatsxxx11
06-20-2004, 09:46 AM
What better way to cool off on a hot day:D I can realte to your excitement! I remember the day my Lab Star first "took the plunge!" I was so happy and proud to see her finally take that first paddle after weeks of hesitation, that I started to cry:rolleyes: Maybe next time pics of the paddlin' pups:)

cali
06-20-2004, 10:10 AM
lol misty had never actually been swimming before, like I had never taken her lol I was always too worried because she is not as reliable as happy is off lead, she loves water so much that I was always afraid she would take off swimming after sucks or somthing, lol she was just having do much fun in the water that I let her off the lead and suprisingly she was good! lol she went along the whole underpass but she came splashing back when I called her which is what I was always afraid she would not do :o lol now I gotta take her swimming again only this time to other other side of the underpass lol I am not sure why I walked an extra 3kms to go all the way around to the other side lol

wolfie
06-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Tee-hee, silly Misty. ^_^ I wish I could have seen it!

Glad she had fun!

lute
06-23-2004, 10:31 PM
haha! good way to cool down!:p

we took maddie,my husky,to my grandma's house the other day. i went swimming and Maddie HATED seeing me swim without her. so my mom let her in with out me knwing and she jumped in after me!!!:eek: .............then she noticed she couldnt touch the bottom and gt right back out of the pool and ran around the OUTSIDE on the pool!:D

trayi52
06-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Fantantic way to cool off! I wish you'd have had your camera! Maybe next time.

Willie:)