PDA

View Full Version : Wish Spot luck!!

Cincy'sMom
06-19-2004, 11:18 AM
We are going to the Prom!!! Tonight is our dayschool's Doggie Prom, and Spot has been nominated for king!! He's got his bow tie and top hat already!

The girls are both on reserve for queen. There with 5 girls already signed up, but some had not bought tickets yet, so they may make queen yet :) They each got a new skirt, Sadie in pink and Cincy in purple.

the camera battiers are charging! Look for pictures later!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
06-19-2004, 11:24 AM
That just sounds too adorable. You MUST take pictures. :)

Good Luck, Spot! Knock 'em dead! ;)

Also, Good Luck to the girls, too!

dukedogsmom
06-19-2004, 11:41 AM
Good luck, King Spot!! Yep, we'll be expecting tons of pics!! Sounds like a lot of fun

Kfamr
06-19-2004, 11:47 AM
LOL.. that sounds so adorable. I can see the looks now from "non-animal" people! :p

I'll be watching for the pictures! :D

Cincy'sMom
06-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Well, Spot didn't get King, but we hade fun anyway! He was beaten out by a four moth old cockapoo...we can fight puppy breath?

We played lots of games, and the dog did well...they did puppy pushes ups (sit, down, sit)...all of them did about 10 in 30 seconds. We played musical floor mats (they had to lay down on a mat when the music stopped), Cincy won her round of cheeto catching (surprise, surprise). Sadie did relly well too..I was all the way ascross the room from her! Never knew cheetos could be thrown so far! Sadie also got best trick of the night, but we had a little help from the owner. As they were going around the room and doing tricks, she came over and toldme she had Sadie' freestly emusci and would turn it on for us (we haven't done anything in over a year), but Sadie is so good at tricks, she fell right into jumping and spinning and rolling around on the floor!

I do have pictures tp upload...I have a hard time taking pictures indoors, though...everthing comes out blurry or dark. I'llload 'em and see what I got and get 'em posted today or tomorrow.

tatsxxx11
06-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Can't wait to see the pics! Wait a great event for the doggies and humans! As for Spot, he's still the king in our eyes!

zippy-kat
06-20-2004, 12:33 PM
A doggie prom! HOW CUTE!!!

Can't wait for the pics!