PDA

View Full Version : Robin!

Kfamr
06-19-2004, 03:27 AM
Congratulations, Robin, on being today's Dog Of The Day!

Your owner is right -- you sure are one handsome dog!!
What stunning eyes you have. :)

RobiLee
06-19-2004, 03:57 AM
Hi There, Robin!! This is so cool. My name is Robin and I have a red and white siberian husky also.

You have a great name! I would have to say it is my favorite name. You are such a handsome fellow. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day!

Enjoy your special day!

Robin :)

Lillycat
06-19-2004, 05:27 AM
such a pretty playful looking puppy! congratulations to the dotd!!!

anna_66
06-19-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh my what a beauty you are Robin, I see why you are so special:D
Congratulations on your special day...maybe you'll be able to take one of those runs you love so much!
Have a great day sweetie!

tatsxxx11
06-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Good Afternoon gorgeous Robin!!! When I first saw your photo I thought it was my red Husky Cody staring back at me:D She took one look at you and let out a big, Husky howl:D I think she's in love;) You Huskies sure do keep us humans on our feet with antics:D But we wouldn't have it any other way, we would we:) It sure does sound like you're the perfect companion to your proud family and I wish for you all many, many happy years of fun, love and friendship! We're honored to have you grace our screens as our stunning Saturday Dog of the Day Robin! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight sweet boy! Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Jax
06-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Robin you are just totally beauutiful!! I can't get over how sweet and pretty those eyes are! I sure couldn't resist giving you treat, that's for sure!! ROBIN ROCKS!! :cool:
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Dog of the Day! :) :D :)

Rachel
06-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Robin, you are a handsome and husky Husky. I can well imagine how you enjoy the cooler weather. My Hannah does too, hence we have endowed her with the title of *Polar Dog*. She tends to wilt on the first warm days of spring. :rolleyes:

Seeing as Cody girl has already put her dibs on you, I guess Hannah can only look. You two would make a most magnificent pair. Too bad Istanbul is a ways away.

Thank you for being a very special Dog of the Day. I must say you are doing an excellent job in that position. I, for one, have really enjoyed meeting you. Congratulations!

LHCamry
06-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Robin

You are a very handsome fellow. I just love your blue eyes. they are so pretty. Glad you made DOTD. :) :) :)

huskylab
06-19-2004, 05:48 PM
Oh Robin, you are a gorgeous little husky boy, and those blue eyes!!!!!!:eek: You've got a little wild look in them, thinking of mischievous deeds are we????:D I know how you guys are, I have to be a step ahead of my boy-sometimes two. You guys are smart sometimes too. I hope you have many treats today and lots of husky talk too:cool: