PDA

View Full Version : HEY RobiLee's folks~

Kfamr
06-18-2004, 10:45 PM
HEY you SNOWBIRDS....
You know you want to come to Florida, bringing along Katie, Tori, Robin, and Alden... and visit us!
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v238/simnala2/carpat.jpg

Oh, and stop lurking and join us here!!! :D ;)

Signed: The Crazy Floridians:cool:

RobiLee
06-18-2004, 10:59 PM
LOLOLOLOL......I love it!!!!

Kay, I just got home and of course I had to pop on here before I head off to bed.

Its fantastic. Mom and Dad were with me tonite so I know they will go straight home and go straight to bed. I know they will see it tomorrow morning though. Mom is just going to die!!!.....LOL

Thank You!!....Hugs....Robin :)

P.S. I wore your necklace tonite and as I took my victory lap I touched it and said Hi to you! You were with me in spirt, girl! I wore a yellow tshirt so I almost put on the green necklace but at the last minute I changed my mind and wore the amethyst. I wanted to wear that one because it was the original one you made for me. Anyway...when I got there I had to register and when you do that you get free tshirt and a medal saying you are a cancer survivor. Guess what color it all was?!.....Yep, Purple!!! I just kept my yellow tee on and my medal had the purple ribbon that went around my neck and it framed the necklace perfect. My mom thought it was so pretty and couldn't beleive how well it all worked out like that! It was all meant to be!

Kfamr
06-19-2004, 12:33 AM
Robin that makes me smile.. a GREAT BIG smile!! :D

Can't wait to see more pictures!! :D

dukedogsmom
06-19-2004, 06:54 AM
I agree that you all need to come down and see us! I would love to meet all your family. We could have so much fun at the dog beach and dog park. Didn't know about your race thing but glad you got to participate in it.

Kfamr
06-19-2004, 05:45 PM
I'm bumping this for they don't miss it. ;)

Kfamr
06-20-2004, 12:43 AM
:D

RobiLee
06-20-2004, 01:13 AM
No, they didn't miss it!

They think its adorable and got a big laugh out of it! Mom said for you to send up a big motorhome for us all to fit in, including the two huge furkids and we'll be there...lol;)

Mom also said to tell you again that the amethyst necklace that I wore last night was so pretty and it looked excellent with the purple ribbon around my neck holding my survivor medal. It just couldn't have worked out any better.

Don't worry, I will figure things out with my camera and get pics soon. I won't have time tomorrow. I'm working all day and then having a family dinner for father's day. I'm going to call dad and tell him to check out the father's day thread. do you think he willlike it? I hope so. Is it too corny?

When I'm able to take pics, I'll make sure I put the necklace and ribbon on again so you can see it. I haven't let the girls have anything else from their gift box until I have their photo shoot with it ;) The toys are the only thing they have and at least you got to see those pics. I guess I could go ahead and post those but I was trying to wait til I had all the pics that I wanted. Tori will not let the purple stuffie out of her sight. It is HERS. She is so funny! She actually had it under her when she was asleep so Katie couldn't touch it. Katie will try to paw at it and tease her and Tori gets all growly and whiney. Its hilarious to watch. Katie actually will put her nose on it and let Tori get all mad and chew all over her face. We all know Katie could take it away at anytime but I swear she just keeps teasing Tori about it. I wish you could see it.

I have to be at work at 7...I think I should try to get some sleep. My migraine really knocked my out today and I can't sleep. Tomorrow is going to be one looooong day!