PDA

View Full Version : Lola

Equus217
06-18-2004, 03:34 PM
I am a new member....I hate my first post to be so sad....my little Lola, my best friend and companion died on 5-13-04. She was killed by my two dogs.....they have lived together for all three years of Lola's life....I can't imagine what could have caused this tragedy. She was my velvet angel....I still can't really believe she is gone! And I feel so incredibly guilty...I just hope she knows that if I thought for one moment she wasn't safe, this never would have happened. Not one day goes by that I don't think of her and cry....I hate the way she had to leave this world!The only thing that helps is lighting the candles for her, and reading about the rainbow bridge...I know shes there waiting for me! I have the most beautiful picture of her I would love to share....I need to bring it to my office and scan it...but I will try to post it soon. It's a picture of her peering out the window, and her beautiful face with her huge gold eyes is reflected in the glass. It brings tears to my eyes thinking about it. Thanks for listening.....

Courtney

RedHedd
06-18-2004, 03:49 PM
Courtney welcome to Pet Talk, albeit I wish it were under happier circumstances. Just know that you are not alone in your loss; many of us here (myself included) have lost beloved kitties due to unfortunate circumstances. Cry, grieve, rant, scream, we're here to help you heal.

rosethecopycat
06-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Courtney,

We are here. Let the healing begin. That's the only thing that can be done.

Each life lived touches us.

I'm so sorry about Lola.

Godspeed to the bridge, Lola.

trayi52
06-18-2004, 04:04 PM
I am so sorry to hear about Lola, that is just he saddest thing. I wish I could welcome you to pet talk on a happier note.

Rest in peace, Lola, and play hard at the bridge.

Willie:)

jazzcat
06-18-2004, 05:23 PM
I'm so sorry! How sad.:(

Rest in Peace sweet Lola.

slick
06-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Hello Courtney and welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sorry that your first post has to be such a sad one. Please know that all of us are here for you and please don't feel guilty. I believe that God must have needed Lola at the RB for a special purpose. Lola knew you loved her and is saving a place for when you meet again.

Would love to see that sweet picture. RIP little Lola.

catmandu
06-19-2004, 09:00 AM
PoorLola , and a pox on people , who le dangerous animals loose! Lola , is in Cat Heaven , and is just waiting , to see you again.

Kirsten
06-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh Courtney, I'm sorry you have lost your precious Lola that way! It's a real tragedy! My heart breaks for you when I'm only trying to imagine the pain you are going through right now!

Please don't feel guilty, you couldn't know that this was going to happen, sometimes it's just beyond our understanding why some things happen.

R.I.P. little Lola!

Kirsten

Equus217
06-20-2004, 11:29 AM
I just wanted to say thank you so much for your kind words. It has helped knowing that others understand my grief. I am thankful to those who have also lost furbabies.....I know they were there to greet Lola at the bridge. I'm sure she has made many new friends by now! Thanks again.

RIP sweet Lola

AmberLee
06-20-2004, 08:50 PM
So sorry to hear of your sweet Lola's passing. May you find comfort know you will meet again.

Welcome to Pet Talk. May you find comfort here.

ramanth
06-21-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

catland
06-21-2004, 01:58 PM
I'm so sorry about Lola. :(