PDA

View Full Version : Mazi

Foxtee
06-18-2004, 02:05 AM
Is Mazi deaf?I only ask because that is how my deaf kitty acted?

lynnestankard
06-18-2004, 03:03 AM
'Mazin Mazi!!

You gorgeous fluffy baby leopard :D :D :D
What a joy to start the day with - I can't believe I've never seen a Savannah before - and guess what - I want one!
You sound the cutest furbaby ever and I'm sending millions of baby nose kissies across the miles sweetness.
You carry on being a tiny braveheart :D :D Remember though - be careful out there!!
Many Congratulations on being chosen as a very special Cat of the Day - I hope your day is filled with many treats and cuddles xxx

Lynne

RobiLee
06-18-2004, 04:52 AM
Wow, Mazi! You are so pretty. A Savannah kitty. I'm going to have to look that breed up. I absolutely love those markings. Just Stunning.

Congrats, Mazy, for being our Cat of the Day!

Robin :)

neko1
06-18-2004, 05:49 AM
Such a gorgeous COTD!! Congrats Mazi:D

Bari_d
06-18-2004, 07:09 AM
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Mazi, you really are quite adorable! What a fun little spotted friend and companion you are! It is wonderful to meet you - You are certainly a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

marlene
06-18-2004, 07:17 AM
Hi there you cutie petutie.......now aren't you something to look at!!
You look like a little wild child from "Animal Planet" or "National Geographic"......and to think your running wild in your own back yard. I bet you rule your kingdom and rock your territory !!!!

I'm glad I'm not a person to drink of anything stronger than water........because looking at you, first thing this morning would have sent me back to bed with spots before my eyes!!! You are such a beatiful thing !!!

I would love to have you spend time with us here in our jungle, there is so much to see and do. And all kinds of things to hunt for.....and places to hide.....and plenty of everything.........you could stay as long as you like.

You have a wonderful Cat of The Day.........we love you little guy. Love, prayers, and lots of blessings for you and yours.......Marlene

kittykay
06-18-2004, 07:24 AM
Yikes, I can't BELIEVE how cute you are, Mazi! What a lucky gal your mama is to live with you. May you have a very long, happy, healthy and spotted life, you lovely thing!

catmandu
06-18-2004, 08:48 AM
Mazi ,is an amzing Cat , you would swear that she camefrom the Plains of The Serengeti!She is a Beautifu Kitten , and will be oneAmazing Cat , when she gets her Growth! All The Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOW for Marvellous Mazi COTD!

artistnan
06-18-2004, 10:49 AM
I, too, feel that the beautiful Mazi Boy may be deaf. Have him checked out!

He is scrumptious by the way. So wild and young!

Best wishes on being Cat Of The Day!

luvdemabys
06-18-2004, 10:58 AM
HELP! I'm seeing spots before my eyes...and I love them!

tatsxxx11
06-18-2004, 11:27 AM
Oh, how beautiful you are sweet Mazi!!! What a stunning feline you are and at the same time, so totally adorable:D I love your spots and your downy kitten fur. Your photo reminds me of a baby leopard roaming the jungle:) I too have to do some research on your unique breed. It's seems you are as friendly and fearless as you are beautiful:) Congratulations to you spectacular Mazi, Cat of the Day! I wish for you and your family many, many happy, love filled years of companionship:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2004, 11:48 AM
Mazi
Just look at you! all adorable and making us all fall in love with you!
Please have your human give you a kiss on your sweet little head from me, ok? Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today. I bet treats are coming your way soon too!:D

kathy
06-18-2004, 01:23 PM
such a cutie!!! I've never known a deaf cat. Can you explain the symptoms?

Foxtee
06-18-2004, 01:54 PM
Totally fearless,not afraid of vaccume or any loud noises ex cats hissing.ALWAYS want to know where you are.LOUD meow.They get very startled if you wake them up.It took us 4 weeks before we realized our kitty was deaf.They can live normal lives as INDOOR cats .

Frostfrog
06-18-2004, 02:13 PM
Holy leopard spots! You better hope I never come to Mt. Sinai - I just might kitnap little Mazi, and make an Alaska cat out of him.

No... no... no...

The black cat would be most upset with me if I did that, so I guess I won't.

But if I ever make it to Mt. Sinai, I just might come tracking Mazi down with my camera.

I wonder if he will hear me coming?

KRistin420548
06-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Mazi is so adorable.
I have always wanted a serval or savannah, but I am waiting for a house. I need to have adequate space for such a large cat.
If you don't mind me asking, I was wondering how much you paid for yours?
I have seen them go from $1,000-$8,000.00

Very adorable though. I love kitties so much!

Lillycat
06-19-2004, 05:33 AM
such a pretty kitty! congratulations to the cotd!!!