PDA

View Full Version : Come visit our house!

Kfamr
06-17-2004, 10:29 PM
I made an imagestation album, instead of posting a bunch of pictures. :) If you'd like to have a tour of your house, click here. (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51450)

Okay, now here's our tour....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid122/p33b15b09daedcbf52b2b5d219aed7455/f839b0ef.jpg
Come on in!! (http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286516359&code=10271792&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite)

Our house is really cruddy, to be honest. Typical "American Garage sale" home... nothing really matches.

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 10:37 PM
I enjoyed my visit very much ... what a cute tour, and great tour guides! I loved all the toys in the living room ... what a FUN place to be!!! I hope your Dad doesn't get mad when he sees his BARE foot on the web... lol! You have a very nice home, and I love the deck and all the pretty greenery .... and a hot tub .... I'm JEALOUS!:D

RubyMutt
06-17-2004, 10:48 PM
I loved the tour :D Oy, too hot for me! :eek: I'd love to go throw the ball for Nala though! Beautiful house (I'm very jealous of your palm trees :p)

delidog
06-17-2004, 11:24 PM
Thank You Kay,Simba & Nala!!!!
Loved the Tour!!!!
Love the Front & Back porch idea....Thats' where I would spend all my time...So Relaxing!!!!!!!
And the Jacuzzi!!!!!!
So Jealous!!!!
That is a Christmas in Florida Ritual!!!!!!;) :)

trayi52
06-18-2004, 12:26 AM
Kay, you have a beautiful home. I love the toys in the living area. Shows there are two happy kids living there!

Wow, a hot tub! That has to be nice. I loved that front porch, and the back porch.

Your kitchen looks so nice. Your whole house looks really good to me! I wish I could get organized, but as you know, I am not an organized person at all!

Thanks for the tour of your beautiful home, and your garden area, it was all so nice to see!

Willie:)

Rachel
06-18-2004, 07:20 AM
Kay, you have a very nice home on a lovely street. Your house has a good floor plan and lots of outdoor living space. I must say your parents are quite accommodating to let you paint your room black. :cool: Oh, and our living room floor is an exact replica of yours.
:D

Thanks for the tour. I enjoyed it. I too am one of those who loves to see other people's houses.

anna_66
06-18-2004, 02:54 PM
What a great place! Ohhh how I wish we had a hot tub! I'll trade you my pool for it;)

Kfamr
06-18-2004, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone!!

Originally posted by Rachel
I must say your parents are quite accommodating to let you paint your room black.

I wish it was black!! It's actually a really dark purple. My dad basically chose the color. I wanted it either black or red.

Anna--
YES please!! It'd be a perfect trade. Who needs a hot tub in FLORIDA? :p

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-18-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Kay, you have a beautiful home. I love the toys in the living area. Shows there are two happy kids living there!

That's exactly what I thought Willie! :D Some people might consider it messy, I thought it was cute. Peanut has her mousies laying all over, but mostly in the bedroom which is why you didn't see them on the tour.

Kay, you have a lovely home! I love the front porch with the rocker on it and all the plants. I've always wanted a front porch with a rocker....hmmmm....have to work on that one. ;)

I sure hope Simba and Nala got extra treats for being such good hosts. :D

sirrahbed
06-18-2004, 03:39 PM
I loved your house! Very nice and cozy. Thank you for inviting us in and I especially loved the tour guides!! Yes, I agree that it is obvious that two very happy furrkids live there:D It reminds me of when my skinkids were small!

Kfamr
06-18-2004, 03:42 PM
LOL, we clean up the toys and put them in the corner of the living room (Where a small basket, which USED to hold all of them sits) every day... but in a few minutes, Nala has them all out again. :p

Thanks everyone. :D

bluekat
06-18-2004, 04:25 PM
I love your deck and your hot tub!:D Your house looks very nice, very cosy:)
Thanks for the tour!:D

lynnestankard
06-18-2004, 05:55 PM
Great visit KayAnn - many thanks for throwing open the door - hope Mum and Dad didn't mine too much!

Lynne

thelmalu99
06-18-2004, 06:17 PM
Thanks for letting us see your house, Kay!
I especially love all the plants on the front porch and the garden in the back! The turtle thermometer is awesome as well! :D

Kfamr
06-18-2004, 06:23 PM
Thanks everyone.

Originally posted by thelmalu99
Thanks for letting us see your house, Kay!
I especially love all the plants on the front porch and the garden in the back! The turtle thermometer is awesome as well! :D

OH.. almost EVERYTHING is turtle in this house. My mom LOVES turtles and collects little figurines lol

thelmalu99
06-18-2004, 07:36 PM
OH.. almost EVERYTHING is turtle in this house. My mom LOVES turtles and collects little figurines

:) I like your mom already! :D

dukedogsmom
06-18-2004, 07:44 PM
That was really cute! Love those with Nala and all the toys and Simba on the "beach".

Miss Meow
06-19-2004, 12:02 AM
Another fun tour!

Looks like a great place to live :)

Kfamr
06-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Thanks you guys! :D

krazyaboutkatz
06-26-2004, 01:41 AM
Kay, thanks for the tour of your beautiful home. Nala and Simba sure are happy and content.:)

Barbara
06-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Two porches plus a deck- that must be fun in the summer. Nala and Simba, just like Filou and Tigris prefer getting toys out and not getting them back anymore:D

EssTer
06-26-2004, 12:56 PM
That was a great tour, KayAnn :) I really loved it :) Thanx for sharing with us :)

manda_moo87
06-26-2004, 08:31 PM
Nice house Kay! ;) Love the palm trees and the great little doggy tour guides! Cute cute!

Kfamr
06-27-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks everyone. :D glad you enjoyed your tour. :)

Originally posted by Barbara
Two porches plus a deck- that must be fun in the summer. Nala and Simba, just like Filou and Tigris prefer getting toys out and not getting them back anymore:D

Summer? NO way! We rarely use our porches in the summer. During fall/winter, we usually have the house open and use them the most. Florida is far too hot in the summer. :p

Lillycat
06-27-2004, 03:38 AM
such a fun tour.....loved the porches!