PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Cat or Dog-Person

mnmmichael
06-17-2004, 08:55 PM
Click above on wether you are a cat person, dog person, both person, or undecided person.

BitsyNaceyDog
06-18-2004, 12:50 PM
I am defiantly both a cat and a dog person. I don't think I could ever choose one over the other.

My Peanuts
06-18-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm a dog person. Mostly I am because I never had a cat; I am allergic. :p

aly
06-18-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm a both person! Couldn't live without my dogs and cats!

lv4dogs
06-18-2004, 02:37 PM
I am mainly a dog person. There are only a few cats out there that I would own, they have to have kind of a dogs personality. Now this is not to say that I dislike the other cats, just I prefer to own one that is more like a dog. I am also quite allergic to cats so for me to actually own one has to say something good for them LOL.

I am really a dog/ferret person but that was not an option on the list ;)

ILoveReptiles
06-18-2004, 02:43 PM
I hear you, I'm more of a dog/reptile person, but that wasn't on the list either. hehe

trayi52
06-18-2004, 02:48 PM
I am both a dog and a cat person, I just could not go through life without either of them!

Willie:)

Rio and Me
06-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Dog/ferret lol
but cats are cool in there way i will have another one day
Ky

Kfamr
06-18-2004, 04:03 PM
I'm mostly a dog person, as I've loved doggies since I can remember.

I love kitties too, though. :)

Karen
06-18-2004, 04:27 PM
I had to choose both, as the "dog, cat, bunny, horse, birdie, turtle, hamster, fishie, snakie, and everything but slugs and leeches" person was not a choice available! ;)

carole
06-18-2004, 04:29 PM
I am a definite Cat person, I love all animals, and other people's dog's, but I have never really wanted to own one myself, I had two dogs as a child, they were the family pets, a sausage dog and our border collie farm dog, who became our pet, but I have never owned one since and am unlikely to.

wolf_Q
06-18-2004, 04:41 PM
I voted as a dog person.

Honestly I've never been able to have a cat though, so I guess it's hard to say. I would LOVE to have a cat. Whenever I have my own place I'll definitely have some kitties (and more dogs!)

jenluckenbach
06-18-2004, 04:44 PM
CAT
:D:D:D

Randi
06-18-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm definately a cat person. :) I like most dogs too, but never had the desire to have a dog.

cocker_luva
06-18-2004, 05:10 PM
im both, but i put dog because i have one. :p

aly
06-18-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I would LOVE to have a cat. Whenever I have my own place I'll definitely have some kitties (and more dogs!)

Chance and Lucky have their bags packed waiting :p Hehe jk

(Did you see the thread I made a few days ago in Dog General for you with the pic of Denali?)

wolf_Q
06-18-2004, 05:30 PM
If Chance and Lucky are still with you when I'm able to move out, I'll be heading down to Texas! I would love those two handsome boys. :D

No I didn't see that thread...I'll go look...

*LabLoverKEB*
06-18-2004, 05:41 PM
I am mostly a doggiew person, I've loved dogs ever since I can remember. I LOVE kitties, too, though, so I had to click both.

tikeyas_mom
06-18-2004, 08:48 PM
I am a dog person...

molucass
06-18-2004, 09:22 PM
I'm a dog person... I would much prefer a dog over a cat any day...

I do like cats, and my mom owns 3 (I live with her for now), but if it was up to me, we wouldn't have any cats..

I'd rather just go pet and hold the ones that are up for adoption at Petsmart every weekend. :p

Uabassoon
06-18-2004, 09:50 PM
I like both cats and dogs, but I think I do prefer cats. I can live without a dog, but I don't think I'd survive without a kitty.

G.P.girl
06-19-2004, 06:12 PM
i would say both, but if i had to choose one over another i would choose dog in a heart beat.....no calico kitties can beat a great dane :P

pink_giggles90
06-23-2004, 04:19 PM
FERRET/DOG
:p :) :p :) :p

I LOVE DOGS AND FERRETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND BOYS! BUT THATS A DIFFERANT POLE.LOL.

KITTENS ARE CUTE, BUT I HAVE A FEAR OF CATS.

i was i think 4 and i went over next door to play with morean the orange cat that lived next door. she had always been fine. n e ways, i was peting her and she jumper and claed my face back and fourth until i was bleeding all over the carpet.:( :(
but thank god for neosporen! no scars !!!!!!!!!!:D

DJFyrewolf36
06-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Karen
I had to choose both, as the "dog, cat, bunny, horse, birdie, turtle, hamster, fishie, snakie, and everything but slugs and leeches" person was not a choice available! ;)

I'm with you Karen!!! Except, I think slugs are kind of neat...to watch at a distance lol. Leeches can stay far far far far away from me though!

sirrahbed
06-23-2004, 04:59 PM
CAT person. I like some dogs but do not want to own one. I can't imagine my life without cats, though.

EssTer
06-23-2004, 05:57 PM
I'm more dog person, thoght I like cats too.. I voted for dogs :D

Amy - I LOVE your avatar :D

NoahsMommy
06-23-2004, 06:11 PM
I like all furry, cute animals, birds and fish. :)

I used to be a dog only person...until Noah showed me the light! I love the independence and dispositions of cats. Cats can be like dogs in almost all ways, but are generally cleaner. That's my kind of animal!! No ickies allowed in my house! ;)

But really, now that I have cats, I don't forsee having time for a dog with my busy lifestyle.

I guess if I needed to get my dog fill, I can at work. :)

Cookiebaker
06-23-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Karen

hahaha! :D I'm with you on this one, Karen!! :D Well, maybe there's a few more things that fit into that slug/leech category, but not many!

Pam
06-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Before 1993 I would have answered Dog Person without hesitation. Then Trevor came into my life and three years after that Andy, and I had to admit that I just loved having cats in my life. :) For a few years I only had my kitties after my dogs at the time went to the RB. Then I began to get very restless and missed so much having a dog in my life. I missed running my fingers through that curly poodle hair that I have always loved so much so along came Bella and then Ripley. :) At this point I have come to love both cats and dogs and hope to always have at least one of each in my life. :)

Amber
06-23-2004, 09:59 PM
As much as I love and adore cats and kittens...

Im classifyling myself as a dog person, gotta love those k9s!

BCBlondie
06-24-2004, 04:27 AM
Definitely a dog person, but I'm starting to like kitties too. :) I love my two kitties to bits! :D