PDA

View Full Version : What's WRONG with Chip???

QueenScoopalot
06-17-2004, 07:57 PM
http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/ChipTheFineFineFeline.jpg This crazy boy of mine is close to 10 years old, and is insane! He is an oriental shorthair (black siamese) that always has something to chatter about. He helps me do the potty scooping and the crazy nutcase actually rolls around in the litterpan! ACKKK! I tell him all the time "Chip you're crazy, and I'm crazy about ya"! Or "Chip, you're a fine, fine feline"! His response is usually brpgrawww! Or MrgrawwWoW! He totally cracks me up everyday with his antics! :D :D :D

catnapper
06-17-2004, 08:09 PM
Well, now I know what, my Pouncer will be like in 9 years! He loves to roll around in freshly scooped litter boxes too... and will opurr purr purr when I tell him how great he is! What are we going to do with these silly boys?

sirrahbed
06-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
He totally cracks me up everyday with his antics! :D :D :D
Sounds like quite a character with a gift of gab:D And what a sweet silly boy he is!!! We could all use a kitty who makes us laugh every day:D :D Wonderful!!! Keep chattering and chirping Chip!!

QueenScoopalot
06-17-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Well, now I know what, my Pouncer will be like in 9 years! He loves to roll around in freshly scooped litter boxes too... and will opurr purr purr when I tell him how great he is! What are we going to do with these silly boys? The problem with Chip is he just can't wait to roll in the potty! Half the time I'm scooping and Chip's chattering and trying to climb in and start his potty bath! YUCK! :rolleyes: Luckily he hasn't had any 'fresh ones' stuck to his fur yet. :eek: BBRRWHALLL???

mnmmichael
06-17-2004, 08:34 PM
That's a funny story. Sounds kind of like my cats--they entertain us every day too.

mnmmichael
06-17-2004, 08:37 PM
Try to train him by saying "No" sternly every time he does that. Unless, of course, you want him to keep doing that.:p

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 08:48 PM
Chip IS a silly boy ... and how handsome he is too!!! WOW!
P.s..... I like your bedroom wall color!!! ;) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-17-2004, 09:01 PM
So between Chip and Abigail you've got a couple of goofy kitties on your hands, not to mention the rest of the crew and all the fosters! Never a dull moment in your house! :D

Chip is adorable by the way. I wonder if Tubby is part black siamese? He sure does like to talk....;) :D

CatMama78
06-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
What are we going to do with these silly boys?

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think the best solution is to give them lots of kisses and belly rubs as this seems to help the silly boy problem (ok not a problem really, but I do have 2 silly boys of my own and this seems to help them relax :))

P.S. I am now in love with Chip, cause he is beyond handsome .
:D

theklauz
06-17-2004, 10:01 PM
My cat, Osker, he does the same I'll clean the box and he has to go rite in and poop rite after im done and thats how he got the nickname Sir Poopsalot.

QueenScoopalot
06-17-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Chip IS a silly boy ... and how handsome he is too!!! WOW!
P.s..... I like your bedroom wall color!!! ;) :D Kim..I love the color too! Looks almost right at home for you huh? Same color as your kitchen, or similar! I love the color...called "Warm Day".:D mnmmichael...I actually find Chip's odd behaviour quite entertaining!:D :rolleyes: :eek: :)

RedHedd
06-17-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
His response is usually brpgrawww! Or MrgrawwWoW! He totally cracks me up everyday with his antics! :D :D :D Mishi uses the same words! Hmm ... I wonder what they mean in Catonese :confused: :rolleyes:

catmandu
06-18-2004, 09:20 AM
My Siamese arethe Same way , it just means that they LOVE you , and want you to know it! And they want to be Part , of everything that you do!!!

catcrazylady
06-18-2004, 09:21 AM
The only thing wrong with Chip is that he is way to adorable!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I love it when the kitties make you smile and laugh. Chip is a very very handsome silly boy! He must be so fun to live with.

lynnestankard
06-18-2004, 10:29 AM
What's WRONG with Chip???

LOL! Nothing at all - he's absolutley normal!!!! :D :D :D

Or as normal as cats get!

Lynne