PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh fell in love tonight!!! :(

DogLover9501
06-17-2004, 06:16 PM
I went to my cousins house, and her cat had 4 kittens(they won't just get her spayed :rolleyes: )

Anyway, the point is, I completely fell in love with this little, black and white fluffy female kitten!!!!

I almost lost it! I held her the entire time I was there, I love kittens, but black and white!!!!!! I just go insane for black and white, ALWAYS dreamed of a black and white kitty!!!! Nobody even warned me not to look lol

What I hated more, was knowing I'll never get another cat, unless I move out or something.

What I love about cats, is they all have such different personalities, they're all just so different, I have never owned any more than one cat, except when we had Jade, but we only had her for about 9 months to a year.

My mom had to drag me out of that place :p

I guess Im just ranting!! I would love to have more than one cat lol some year ;)

Very pointless thread...I know

manda_moo87
06-17-2004, 06:26 PM
:) LoL, you're not alone I have the same problem. No more cats aloud here for me either (until I move out!). I lovveee black and white kitties too, I bet she was precious!!!

bluekat
06-17-2004, 07:03 PM
I know how you feel!:p Whenever I see kittens I would really want one, but I'm not allowed either:(

I love B&Ws too:D

thelmalu99
06-17-2004, 07:35 PM
Awww, I bet they were precious!
Nothing like a kitten to make your heart beat faster! :D

About a year and 1/2 ago, my neighbor came knocking on my door and asked me to come to his apartment, because he had something for me. When we got there, he had a huge box sitting in the middle of his living room, and inside was the tiniest little tortie kitten! She wasn't even big enough to have been separated from her momma. Apparently, my neighbor went to visit his friend at a bar he worked at, and someone had dropped the kitten off in a ratty old shoebox and said he didn't want her. ( :mad: ) The people at the bar had no idea what to do with her.

My neighbor brought the cat home to give her to me, since I love cats and would know what to do. I brought her home, and my roommate (at the time) and I decided we would take her to the vet and take care of her until we could find her a good home. I was SOOO tempted to just keep her, but I already have two, and I'm afraid to bring in a third and upset the balance, especially since my Elvis can be very temperamental (he was an abused cat :mad: ).
Anyway, luckily my roommate remembered that her sister had been talking about getting a kitty, so we called her up. She came over and immediately fell in love.
Kitty is now full-grown, beautiful and spoiled rotten! :D

I'm glad we were able to find her a good home, but I have to say, BOY was I tempted to keep her! LOL!

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 07:40 PM
*clears throat* I would NEVER be weak around kittens or cats .... I mean I only have SIXTEEN you know!!!???:rolleyes: :eek: :D

DogLover9501
06-18-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
*clears throat* I would NEVER be weak around kittens or cats .... I mean I only have SIXTEEN you know!!!???:rolleyes: :eek: :D

Maybe I'll just tell my mom about you :p "If Kim has sixteen cats..we can handle two" :p :D

catmandu
06-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Thereis something that is so appealing about Kittens , thier innocence , vitality , and the fact , that they arnot afraid , of anything!I remember boarding R&T , who used to jump , from The Frigde , unto the headof Moose , The Magnificent!

catmandu
06-27-2004, 11:38 AM
The Cat Angels say,there is nothing wrong with Dreaming, as one day , yiou amy go into a shelter,and your Dream cat, will be there waiting for You,to give her Love,Companionship and A Furr Ever Home!!

rg_girlca
06-27-2004, 11:56 AM
First off, just let me say that I don't think that any thread I read is pointless.

I totally understand how you feel about wanting that precious little kittie. It's takes all my will power not to bring in another kitty into my home.

DogLover9501
06-27-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca

I totally understand how you feel about wanting that precious little kittie. It's takes all my will power not to bring in another kitty into my home.

Your will power works, because you have 3 :p I just have one ;)

rg_girlca
06-27-2004, 12:09 PM
LOL okay, okay, I didn't say my will power is 100% as Chipper can account for that.:)
Actually I have 4 cats, but one is my sons Eric, who thinks that when he moves back out will be taking Sades with him.
UMMMMMMM we shall see.:D

kimlovescats
06-27-2004, 02:30 PM
*snicker, snicker*:D