PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Kylie's Sister

shais_mom
06-17-2004, 05:14 PM
Here is a link of Kylie's sister Thome. She is the all white kitty.
Her 'adopted' brother and Sister are Tiger and Ginger.
Remember a thread a long time ago I asked how to get Thome to stop peeing b/c of the 2 kittens. Come to find out they think it was Tiger the male kitty.
Enjoy!
:p

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asQg

RICHARD
06-17-2004, 05:37 PM
Edward says,

I have never dated SISTERS before..

Dad says,

Behave your self, you little.......:eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-17-2004, 05:51 PM
What pretty kitties! It looks like Thome has shorter hair than Kylie? She doesn't look any too happy to be having her picture taken in those first few though. ;) :D

shais_mom
06-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Yes, Thome has shorter hair then Kylie but not near as short as the 2 little ones. I suppose you would call her a medium hair?
Thome has a COMPLETELY different disposistion then Kylie.
Thome has the typical "&itch" cattitude whereas Kylie is much more tolerant and mellow. Kylie don't like kids tho and Thome has to 'suffer' with 2 girls that do a LOOOT. Kylie runs and hides when the girls visit my house. Kylie hisses at 3 things. My dad on occasion, the sweeper, and Lorrie's kids!! :eek: :)

zippy-kat
06-17-2004, 07:00 PM
GOOD pics!! :)

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Oh WOW, you really can tell they are siblings!!!! But I still think Kylie is PRETTIEST!!! :D

shais_mom
06-18-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh WOW, you really can tell they are siblings!!!! But I still think Kylie is PRETTIEST!!! :D

mee tooooo!!! ;) :p

catmandu
06-18-2004, 09:16 AM
Thome is such a Doll . wanted a White Cat , as we had Missy , when I wasyoung , for 14 Years!And she was a Wonderful Cat!