PDA

View Full Version : Tigger....Lost???? :( :( :(

DogLover9501
06-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Today when my mom came back from down the road, she told me she seen a cat that looked alot like Tigger, all the way at the end of our road, Tigger never goes that far, so she didn't get out of the van, because she figured it couldn't be him.

But, we haven't seen him all day, and he usually comes inside to eat often, he eats alot....

Im getting really worried :( We can't go look for him because my dad has the van at work now!

I've called him a little, am going to call him more when I finish this :( :( :(

lynnestankard
06-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Don't panic.

Try taking a walk around outside and shake some treats - call his name gently. If you're upset he'll hear it in your voice. So just try to sound 'normal'. Maybe he's just gone 'walkabout' to see what's going on? Cats are very nosey :D

It's still daylight with you isn't it? So he's got time to come home before nightfall :D Remember don't get yourself upset. Look for him.

Lynne

CatMama78
06-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Oh No! I hope you find him soon. Keep us updated. I'll send some positive vibes your way.

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 02:46 PM
Come home, Tigger!!!:(

DogLover9501
06-17-2004, 02:52 PM
:o....

Picture this...

I go outside, shaking his box of food, calling his name, Neighbors looking at me, nothing on my feet, looking under steps, behind flower gardens...calling him and calling him

Then I go inside, and think, I think 'hmmm, when its warm out, he usually sleeps all day...., but usually in my room' I look behind the couch, and I see......A BIG ORANGE MEATBALL

I was so relieved, I pulled him out, and now, he is back on my bed, where he belongs....

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Tigger/wib1.jpg

http://img42.photobucket.com/albums/v129/dogluver9501/Tigger/wib2.jpg

Very sorry if I scared anyone, I was very scared myself!!

CatMama78
06-17-2004, 02:55 PM
VERY good news. Silly Tigger, no more scares ok? You big handsome kissable guy. Big sigh of relief for you DogLover :)

RedHedd
06-17-2004, 03:34 PM
Thank heaven for orange meatballs!

bluekat
06-17-2004, 04:46 PM
You got me scared for a second there!:p I'm so glad to hear that he wasn't lost though!:D

AmberLee
06-17-2004, 06:55 PM
Whew! What a relief!!!

catnapper
06-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Thank Heaven!!!! Tigger you handsome orangie - you'd better stay put!

Once I was leaving for work and I saw a big orangie sitting on the sidewalk. I thought it was Allen so I said "What are you doing outside? You know better!" then the orange cat turned and ran to hide under the porch! I was frantic thinking about how I couldn't possibly leave for work while my house kitty was left outside. I ran inside to grad some of his favorite toys to tempt him insode, and there was MY orangie sitting on the bed. Who was the orangie under my porch? His twin?

mnmmichael
06-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Lets see... it's about 10:00 in Newfoundland, where you live, right now. You're probably in bed, petting and petting your kitty, and he'll soon be purred asleep. You seem to be a very good owner who cares for your cat very much.

kimlovescats
06-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Great news!!!! Now, Tigger ..... if you're gonna sleep behind the couch, PLEASE leave your fluffy tail out for mommy to see!!!:D

theklauz
06-17-2004, 10:03 PM
Yea Osker is an indoor cat the closes he gets to out side is the porch. But basiclly all he does is sleep or try to bite someone or something or watch a bird or the neighbors cat just to doze off again.

lynnestankard
06-18-2004, 04:12 AM
Oh what a relief - silly Tigger, getting your Meowmie worried like that!! That's cats aint it?! :D :D

Lynne

NKBurlington
06-18-2004, 06:30 AM
Great news! I"m so glad you found him safe and sound.

catcrazylady
06-18-2004, 07:54 AM
WOW! I was really worried for a bit! I'm so glad Tigger is safe and sound at home!

Silly Tigger! You scared us half to death!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

DogLover9501
06-18-2004, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by mnmmichael
You seem to be a very good owner who cares for your cat very much.

:D Thanks! Tigger never was an easy cat to take care of lol, he was very difficult, but I must be doing atleast one thing right because he gets more and more affectionate with me, and now even strangers, every few months!

Sorry I scared everyone lol, I just paniced when my mom said it looked just like him at the end of the road, because I didn't see him the whole day and also because I've never seen a cat like him around, so I thought it had to be him.

I was very scared! He thought I was losing my mind, yanking him out from behind the couch and snuggling him in the middle of his nap :o :D

catmandu
06-18-2004, 09:06 AM
The Cat Angels are searching , for Tigger , and will help guigre him , back to his Furr Ever Home!

todd
06-18-2004, 08:24 PM
great news and he is cute.

Steffi N
06-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Oh Tigger, you gave your mommy a scare. But we forgive you. :)