PDA

View Full Version : Why has today been so depressing?!

DJFyrewolf36
06-17-2004, 12:47 PM
*sighs*

Today has been depressing. Even on PT I hear sad news *go to Cat memorial to see what I mean* It is a beautiful sunny day outside where Im at, and all I can think about is how :( :( :( everyone is.

I've been depressed since yesterday...I think I'm going to go fishing...that always makes me feel better.

Has anyone else felt depressed in the last few days or am I alone here?

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 12:53 PM
It happens... I'm genetically predisposed to depression, and every once in a while I'll just get into a funk for no reason. I'll be miserable, nothing seems to cheer me up... not fun. About the only thing that ever keeps me going when that happens are my animals. :)

Going fishing sounds like a good idea... can I come too? :D

CatMama78
06-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Me, me! I've been really depressed since the weekend. Today has been the hardest of all. I keep getting choked up and last night I was crying while doing dishes for no reason. I think the underlying reason is my job. And I also get this way sometimes. I'm just really unhappy with it. Everyday is such a struggle to go to work. And even doing things I was hired for is making me angry for some reason. I know I need to shake it off, but it's hard ya know?

DJFyrewolf36
06-17-2004, 01:01 PM
Lets all go fishing...who likes deep fried Catfish? lol

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 01:10 PM
Lets go camping! LoL Fish, then throw them on the fire! Woo hoo!!

CatMama, I understand completely about the job. My last job depressed me so much I quit. I've been unemployed since. Luckily, i have a wonderful gf who understands and doesn't mind being the bread winner until I find something else... which might just happen today! I have a phone interview with Geico! woo hoo!

You know... that would be a really cool thing to do... set up a camping trip with PTers and their furbabies... Maybe someone should suggest it. ;)

Denyce
06-17-2004, 02:17 PM
The beginning of this week I was cranky and depressed. I feel better now. I know some of mine is the weather. I just can't deal with all this heat and humidity. Yes I know it is worse in Fl and down south...but that is why I don't live there. I just don't do well with it. If I could stay at home with the nice quiet ac I wouldn't mind but I have to come to work. My office has an AC but it sounds like a jet engine and I have to shut it off to do any weighing or talking on the phone. It is soooooooo loud. Then I walk out into the hallway where it is like 90 degrees and sauna like. So I go from hot to cold to hot to cold all day long. I get a migrane after a while.

But today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and I have a 3 day weekend since the 23rd is my 3rd year Wedding Aniversary!!! YEA!!!. So since it was on a Wed we just decided to take a long weekend. Then I work a week and am off for a FOUR day weekend because of the 4th of July. YEA again!

Denyce

DJFyrewolf36
06-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Agh, I was feeling better...now Im depressed again. Sigh I feel like a freak, I really do. I have this talent for doing that...oh and if you read my writing posts...they are fictional really!

Sigh...

Denyce
06-17-2004, 05:58 PM
Why are you depressed again?