PDA

View Full Version : The damage one druken idiot can make

ramanth
06-17-2004, 12:35 PM
*shakes head* Why people think they can drink and drive is beyond me. :( :mad:

The link below is very image intensive.

http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~andy/cars/cars.html

There are no graphic images. (Unless seeing smashed up cars makes you queasy. ;) )

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 12:59 PM
:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

Holy &^%$@! *^%$#! Unbelievable! Things like that just INFURIATE me! I'm speechless... just speechless. I hope they put this guy away for a LOOONG time. What amazes me is that he didn't KILL anyone!

shais_mom
06-17-2004, 01:40 PM
wow~!
unbelievable!!!

idiots!

Denyce
06-17-2004, 02:13 PM
*shaking head* Poor dog. Wonder what happened to him. Perhaps someone who cares found him and he is getting a better home than with a drunken one armed idiot. I am telling ya.....some people.....*shaking head again* Out in the fields with an old fashioned stoning....yup.....that is what is needed. Population is getting too large anyway.:cool:

anna_66
06-17-2004, 02:23 PM
:mad: :o OMG....what an idiot! I can't believe all the damage that was done:eek:

RICHARD
06-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Have you ever tried to drink and drive with one arm??

Denyce,

Old fashion stoning????

For pete's sake, He was drunk!!

Getting stoned would have made it worse!!

;)

lv4dogs
06-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Man that takes fooooooreveeeeer to load. I keep trying but then I give up. It makes my whole computer move so darn slow everytime I try to load it. Anyone else have this problem? I really want to see it. Maybe I'll just have to wait until I have like an hour to do nothing but let it load.

QueenScoopalot
06-17-2004, 05:57 PM
That is one destructive driver who is no doubt back behind the wheel. I sure hope the poor dog was found and taken to the vets. I gave up counting cars after a while....too much. :(

Denyce
06-17-2004, 05:59 PM
Richard...you are just too funny. My husband does the same thing to me all the time. :p

Of course if he had been stoned perhaps he would have just stopped at the nearest 7-Eleven and eaten till he passed out?

AbbyMom
06-17-2004, 08:06 PM
{QUOTE}Anyone else have this problem? I really want to see it. Maybe I'll just have to wait until I have like an hour to do nothing but let it load.{/QUOTE}

I had it...waited it out. Took about three minutes over my cable modem. You won't believe what you see.

Corinna
06-17-2004, 09:22 PM
L too gave up . I'll try later on my sons DSL computer.

ramanth
06-18-2004, 07:29 AM
Yep, it's slow because of how many images.

btw..here is the official news story. Happened near San Diego. There is a slide show of pictures for those that can't get the other link to open quickly.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/3420300/detail.html

I truely hope the dog was found alive. He deserves a better life.