PDA

View Full Version : A shot of Chaos

lv4dogs
06-17-2004, 10:42 AM
I took about 35 pics of the ferrets last night, this is the only one that came out decent

Hmm... wonder whats in the new edition of ferrets?
http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jun/20046177785979501973084.jpg

luckies4me
06-18-2004, 11:20 AM
Aww so cute LOL! I almost brought home a rescued ferret from work last night but unfortunately they had called a lady before me and she took her home. She was the sweetest thing! Instead I took home 3 fuzzies to hand feed. :p

pink_giggles90
06-20-2004, 11:25 PM
well don't feel bad. my to fuzzies never let me take pics, but i'm worken on it. ;) well chaos is soooooooooo cute.
i have a black sable and a champane. both grls ones a year and 6 month other is 6 months.
what about chaos?

:confused:

lv4dogs
06-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by pink_giggles90
well don't feel bad. my to fuzzies never let me take pics, but i'm worken on it. ;) well chaos is soooooooooo cute.
i have a black sable and a champane. both grls ones a year and 6 month other is 6 months.
what about chaos?

:confused:

WOW, you have a champagne? True Champagnes are VERY RARE! Are you sure it is not a chocolate or cinnamon? I would LOVE to see pics of her.

Chaos is just over 2 years of age, he is a chocolate/cinnamon bibbed mitt, depending on the time of year.

I also currently have 2 other ferrets (all boys):

Maniac is a dark sable, just over a year of age.

Spurr the Avenger is a DEW (dark eyed white) actually a dark eyed marked white, as he has a greyish tail. He is just under a year of age. He used to be a reverse skunk but lost the stripe as he got older.

pink_giggles90
06-22-2004, 01:50 AM
yep shes a cham. i searched th e net for two weaks, and i'm positive. i have two rare colors. black sables arn't that comon iether. :) i wish i could put pictures up. i really do!:( but no digi cam. whats really rare is my little cham. girl is a twin!!! she had an identical twin brother! :D i wanted him but to much mula.:( oh well i def. think 2 is plunny!!!:p have you seen the people with 18, 22, and even 36 ferrets!?!!:confused: i couldn't imagine. well did i mention chaos is sooooooooooo cute:D !!!!!

kimlovescats
06-22-2004, 03:52 AM
What an adorable ferret! I would love to know more about having Ferrets as pets. Are your "de-stinked" ..... LOL!!! :rolleyes: :D

lv4dogs
06-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by pink_giggles90
yep shes a cham. i searched th e net for two weaks, and i'm positive. i have two rare colors. black sables arn't that comon iether. :) i wish i could put pictures up. i really do!:( but no digi cam. whats really rare is my little cham. girl is a twin!!! she had an identical twin brother! :D i wanted him but to much mula.:( oh well i def. think 2 is plunny!!!:p have you seen the people with 18, 22, and even 36 ferrets!?!!:confused: i couldn't imagine. well did i mention chaos is sooooooooooo cute:D !!!!!

One of my good frineds has 19 ferrets! The maximum I have had at one time was 6.

I would love to see pics of your fuzzies if you can ever get any! They are great creatures!

lv4dogs
06-22-2004, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
What an adorable ferret! I would love to know more about having Ferrets as pets. Are your "de-stinked" ..... LOL!!! :rolleyes: :D

Mine are all Marshalls ferrets, they come de-scented & spayed/neutered. One day I will get a nice ferret from a breeder who is fully intact, butt guns & all LOL. Although I will spay/neuter them when they mature.

They are wonderful pets, but they are a handful. They are harder to care for & more expensive than my dogs, but well worth it.

I am not sure exactly what you want to know about ferrets, you can email me w/ ?'s at: [email protected] if you want.

One book I reccomend any person should read before getting a ferret is "ferrets for dummies" and this book is a must have for ferret owners, it is our bible LOL.

ferretstoreforums.com is a good forum to learn about fuzzies too.