PDA

View Full Version : Tour of your house.

Kfamr
06-17-2004, 01:04 AM
Since they were doing the "Cathouse" tours in Cat General, I figured it'd be nice to see EVERYONE's house, not just the cat owners. :)

So, if everyone could please post photos and give us a tour of your houses/apartments/shacks/cardboard boxes, whatever you call home!:D

I will take photos and post them tomorrow when the sun is up, and i'm able to take pictures of every room. :)

Get to posting your house tours ASAP! :p :D

P.S. You can either make a new thread, with the title of "<Your username>'s house tour" or post the photos in this thread

RobiLee
06-17-2004, 01:31 PM
This is a great idea. I would love to see other peoples homes. I am one of those people who like to go to open house to check out home and take night time drives slowly down the streets so I can peek in homes that don't have curtains closed yet. I love to see how everyone's home are decorated.

I doubt that I will post pics of mine however, because my house is a major pig sty....lol...and that is no lie! I will have to do some major cleaning Plus, my house in not decorated in the least. I have all kinds of things to decorate with but for some reason I just seem to stuff them somewhere and never do anything about it. I am a bad bad person!!!!!!

CathyBogart
06-17-2004, 07:32 PM
Hehehehe, I just moved into a bachelor pad. but I'll try to get some pictures up when I unpack my camera charger!

RubyMutt
06-17-2004, 08:04 PM
Neat idea :) I'm anxious to see some photos :D

veegan and I should post some... buuuut we should probably do a little cleaning up first :p

QueenScoopalot
06-17-2004, 08:05 PM
These threads are a great idea, but I feel somewhat like a peeping tom lol! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :) ;) :p :cool:

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 08:49 PM
Umm.. Can I find pictures on the web of how I WISH my house looked? :D I've found tons of kitchens and things on decorator sites. hehe You REALLY don't want to see my place. There's nothing special about it. My gf and I are total clutter-bugs! LoL Maybe I'll just take pics of a few select areas, like my weapons wall or something. :p

delidog
06-17-2004, 09:10 PM
All Right,Kay Ann....
I'll Start...
I'll start a New thread....

The Cat one is Fun....But Those Houses are Way Too Clean & Neat....No Dogs There!!!!!;) :) :D

jazzcat
06-17-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by delidog

The Cat one is Fun....But Those Houses are Way Too Clean & Neat....No Dogs There!!!!!;) :) :D
ROFLOL!!! I had to laugh at that statement. Trust me, Ripley (cat) has done much more damage to my house than Disney (dog). Of course I know she's a small dog but boy Ripley is 10 times more destructive with all his sharpening on things (wallpaper, furniture, wood trim) and puking frequently. Bless Disney's heart, she'll always get in her bed and pukes on her blanket and that is once in a blue moon. Wished Ripley would take a few lessons.

anna_66
06-18-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by delidog
You know I thought the same thing as I was taking my tours through the cat houses;)

ChrisH
06-19-2004, 11:05 AM
I have so enjoyed the house tours, on the both Dog & Cat side, and I want to say thank you to you all for showing me around your lovely homes. :D

Chris