PDA

View Full Version : This sort of thing makes me see red!

nibblets
06-16-2004, 02:47 PM
I just read this article (http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/3425538/detail.html)

#1- The mother testified in his DEFENSE? I'm sorry, this action is indefensible.

#2- They want to put him in a special prison so he will be safe from the general population in prision...uh unh...no one gave his daughter a safe place, let him get what he has coming to him.

#3- Fifty years is nowhere near long enough in my opinion.

:mad: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Lady's Human
06-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Child molesters/rapists don't last long in prison as a rule. Guards look the other way, accidentally leave cells unlocked, etc....

leslie flenner
06-16-2004, 10:29 PM
is why he is bothering to appeal? One can assume dna testing proved he did the deed... the stories I've read are not going into much detail such as this- though I may have missed it. Also, how does it appear to be suicide? I'm sure the question of murder came up but there must have been no evidence for charging murder. THAT seems more likely than suicide. Females don't hang themselves. They cut, take pills. AND it's VERY hard to hang yourself! You have to be able to stand the asphixiation, it's natural instinct to fight it....it's not a quiet way to go- from what i've read. It just does not all add up. If I have time tomorrow, I will try to find more info on this case.

nibblets
06-16-2004, 11:43 PM
It is beyond my comprehension how this woman could defend her husband. I would rip his lungs out.

I agree with you Leslie, on the hanging. They said she was hanging by the dogs collar on her bedpost. She would have had to hold her feet up (unless it was a very sturdy canopy)and I presume the body's natural reaction would be to kick and flail ...No one could hear this? There are definitely some holes in the story

moosmom
06-17-2004, 10:12 AM
I am stunned!! Either that idiotic wife of his was threatened by him to testify on his behalf, or she's just plain stupid!

As far as that little girl hanging herself, that is a bunch of bull!! I know of NO 11 year old that has the mentality to figure out how to hang herself, let alone coming up with the idea.

I hope her piece of $hit father rots in jail. As far as the wife is concerned, I DO believe in Karma.

RICHARD
06-17-2004, 11:06 AM
Hmmmm,

Sounds more like a murder case to me....

The child tells the father that she is going to tell mom, dad freaks out and kills her to make it look like a suicide to keep the cops from looking in 'that' direction.....

DJFyrewolf36
06-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I agree with you Richard...I'm sorry but 11 yr olds typically DON'T commit suicide. When is the last time you heard of an 11 yr old kid killing themselvs...much less hanging. Hanging isnt a common suicide method...
Also, when did the girl "kill herself"?
And WHY in the H**L did the wife testify in his defense? She should be in jail for child abuse.