PDA

View Full Version : Buttercup has gone to work with Daddy

Logan
06-16-2004, 07:55 AM
:eek: He has a vet appointment this morning, for yet another shot for his skin. We're trying to catch it before it gets too bad, but he has new sores on his head and chin, chest and belly, and is chewing, chewing, chewing. So, Daddy said he would take him since the vet's office is closest to his office. I will pick him up when he is finished. He was NOT a happy camper getting in that carrier this morning. Me thinks Daddy might have a noisy officemate until his appointment at 10:15! :p

ramanth
06-16-2004, 09:24 AM
Awww poor Butter. :(

I hope he gets better soon!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 09:31 AM
Hmmm....I think you might be right and daddy might just be more than happy to finally be able to drop Butterball off at the vets. ;)

What an interesting morning for all. And is Mimi gloating away that she got to stay home? ;) :D

Logan
06-16-2004, 10:19 AM
Daddy said that Buttercup talked to him all the way to office and as they climbed the stairs, but once they got there, he stayed in his carrier (can't believe Scott even considered letting him out, but he did :eek: ) and just looked at Scott while he worked.

I just picked up the sweetie from the vet's office. He got a shot of antibiotics to help him heal, plus an injection for the itching. He'll be better soon, for sure.

By the way, I asked how much my big boy weighed and they said 13.7 pounds! That is an all time high for Butter! He is almost three times heavier than little Mimi!!!!! :eek:

Yes, Debbie, she was laughing the whole time this morning while Butter had to get in the carrier!!!!! Hehehe!!!! :D

Logan :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Logan
By the way, I asked how much my big boy weighed and they said 13.7 pounds! That is an all time high for Butter! He is almost three times heavier than little Mimi!!!!! :eek:

Hmmm.....seems like the name Butterball is becoming more and more appropo. ;) :D

Logan
06-16-2004, 11:15 AM
You are right, Debbie!!!! :D Do you remember when Chuck (Spencer the Lion) called Butter, Butterball, a long time ago when I posted a "webcam" picture, right after I got him?? Here's that picture:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3db20b3127cce971c8ac372d60000001610

He is much more of a Butterball now!!!! :o But I love him so much, and I swear he doesn't have an ounce of fat on him!!!! :)

ramanth
06-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Butterball...hee hee hee! :D

AmberLee
06-16-2004, 04:38 PM
Hmmm, watch Mimi carefully that she's not whispering in Scott's ear subliminal suggestions about how much more productive his workday went with the Butterball watching. ;) :p :eek:

kimlovescats
06-16-2004, 05:22 PM
Awww good luck Buttercup, AND Daddy!;)

edit: just saw the darling Butterball, I mean ButterCUP picture!!! Kissies to you sweet baby!!!:D