PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone who wished me well.

Fox-Gal
06-15-2004, 10:34 PM
I see that while I was away, Kfamr posted about my little stay at the hospital.

I want to thank her for caring enough about me to do that and to everyone else for their good wishes.

I'm doing good now and gald to be back home, still tired from all that rest you get in the hospital, but I'm healthy. :D

Again thank you for the thoughts and well wishes. :)

I'M BACK :p :eek: ;)

trayi52
06-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Libby, your back!! How are you? Are you feeling better? I have been so worried about you!

I thought sure you was going to be in the hospital longer, I really did. Well, I sure am happy you are well enough to come and tell us how you are.

Did Paul take care of your babies for you?;) I know he did, just have to tease a little here.

Great to see you back!!

Willie:)

Kfamr
06-15-2004, 10:41 PM
LIBBY!!!

You don't understand how excited seeing your name as the creator of a thread made me!! I'm SO glad to have you back!!!

And i'm sooo glad you're better and healthy now!! KEEP it that way! No more hospital visits and no more time away from PT!

{{HUGS}}

Really, you don't understand how excited and happy I am...

My face right now :D :D :D

jazzcat
06-15-2004, 10:52 PM
Hi Libby!!! I'm so glad you are back and healthy now. Hope everything is okay.

Take care!!

Fox-Gal
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by trayi52
Libby, your back!! How are you? Are you feeling better? I have been so worried about you!

I thought sure you was going to be in the hospital longer, I really did. Well, I sure am happy you are well enough to come and tell us how you are.

Did Paul take care of your babies for you?;) I know he did, just have to tease a little here.

Great to see you back!!

Willie:)

Yeah I'm back, you don't have to worry about me I'm tough.

The stay wasn't that long. I wouldn't of had to stay at all except that, I let it go for so long that, they thought I need to be watched sense I hadn't keep food or water down for days. It was really boring, to be honset, sleeping and watching TV all day. I'm so glad to be home again. :D :D

Paul did a good job with the animals, but I think he's gald I'm back and can take over. I think he needs the rest now. LOL

Really, you don't understand how excited and happy I am...

My face right now :D :D :D

I aim to make people happy. LOL My face too.....:D :D :D

Miss Meow
06-15-2004, 11:50 PM
Welcome back!

Glad to see you home (your home and this home :))

countrycowgirl
06-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Welcome Back Libby!!!!!!!!!!!:D I am so happy to here that you are feeling better and are back on pt we missed you!!!:D :D

Corinna
06-16-2004, 12:48 AM
Glad your back.

lynnestankard
06-16-2004, 04:15 AM
Welcome back Libby. I know hospital stays are necessary but not the nicest places in the world eh? For a start they don't smell right - where are all the pets? Hospital beds are not built for comfort either! Sorry...........off at a tangent here!
Just lovely to have you back safe and healthy xxx

Lynne

delidog
06-16-2004, 04:52 AM
Yeah Foxgals' Back!!!!;) :) :D
So good to see this thread from you!!!!!

Hope you are rested enough to receive Big,Brock Hugs!!!!
And all the Slurpees that you can handle!!!!

Post when you are feeling up to it!!!

Thanks to Paul for caring for The Zoo!!!!:D ;) :D

dukedogsmom
06-16-2004, 06:20 AM
So glad you're feeling better! I know your zoo missed you.

Logan
06-16-2004, 08:00 AM
So glad you're ok and back home, Libby!!! :D

tatsxxx11
06-16-2004, 01:16 PM
Welcome home and welcome back, Libby:) You're right, all the "rest" can really tire you out! Stay well and healthy!!!:)

ramanth
06-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Glad you're back! :D

anna_66
06-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Welcome Back! I'm glad to hear that your doing well:D