PDA

View Full Version : **Untitled** New Story

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 09:11 PM
Here it is. I hope you like it so far. There are some similarities between my story and Amber's... I just realized that... well, you know what they say, great minds think alike!! :)

We all sat against the cold stone wall of Stoneway Highschool. We watched a
few kids wander around, some people passed a partially deflated football from one
end of the parking lot to the other. I was sitting next to Emilia, my best friend since
second grade. Next to her sat Kyle, whom we all called Seven. As you moved down
the line, it was me, Emilia, Seven, Jay, Sara, and Pete.
I pulled my oversized hood over my head. I tucked my hands into my pocket
on the front of my sweatshirt and pulled my knees closer to my chest. Emilia put her
head on my shoulder and Seven pulled out a cigarette. He knew that if he got caught
with a cigarette on school property he would be in a deep, deep hole. But that’s
exactly what Seven lived for; excitement and danger.
I took a deep breath as Spencer walked out of the building and came towards
me. Spencer and I were an “item”, as some people called it. He and I had been best
friends for a few years, and we just always assumed to be together.
“Hey shorty.” he said, patting the top of my head and sitting next to me. The
wind blew some loose strands of hair into my face. I brushed them away and
continued looking blankly ahead.
“What’s wrong?” Spencer asked. I felt his hand creep around my back and to
my waist. “Something bothering you?”
I shook my head but didn’t say anything.
“Yeah, you have been quiet lately.” Emilia said, pulling her head off my
shoulder. She tucked her pink hair behind her ears and sat up straight. Her and I
snuck off last night to Seven’s house and dyed her hair bright pink. I’m glad she loves
it more than I do.
“Nothing,” I replied honestly. I just didn’t feel like talking. Or maybe it was the
fact that something truly was bothering me, but I just couldn’t put my finger on it.
The bell rang for 6th hour to begin.
“Is anyone going to class?” Jay asked. “I’m sure as hell not going to PE.”
We all shook our heads and no one got up. Spencer looked at me once more
and stood up.
“Come over here, Ky. I think we need to talk or something.” He held out his
hand for me to get up. I put my cold hand in his and he pulled me up from the
ground. He kept his fingers locked in mine and we walked to a corner away from
everyone else.
“Okay, Ky. You need to tell me what’s going on. Something’s wrong, and I
think it’s bugging me more than it’s bugging you.” he said. He looked straight at me
and I turned away. I bit my bottom lip and closed my eyes.
“My mom’s having a baby.” I said. I opened my eyes and looked at the
astounded look on his face. “I know. Same thing I did when she told me.” I said. I
rolled my eyes and hugged my knees to my chest again.
Some people might think it’s a blessing to have a brother or sister being born.
I, Kyla, am already the oldest of 5. I have four younger siblings, ranging from the age
of 11 to two. Our family cannot afford another child, but my mother is strong against
abortion.
My dad drinks away all of our money and is never home. He has other kids
with other women, but it doesn’t even matter to me anymore. My mom is an
under-paid waitress at this musty, run-down restaurant three blocks from our house.
She walks to work because our oh-so-loving father took our only car and fled to
California.
My mom gets paid barely $5.00 an hour. We make enough to eat, but I have
gotten myself my own job to pay for my own clothes and food. With baby number six
coming, I can only wonder how we will survive on $5.00 an hour and not knowing
who the baby’s daddy is.
Spencer didn’t say anything, he just sat next to me and hugged me. He knew
exactly how hard it was for me, because he was the second oldest of four kids. He
was almost in the same position I was.
I already take care of the four kids of the family most of the time. I am only 16,
yet I work harder than my mom does. Mom works all day and all night trying to make
a living. I sometimes have to work while she does, and then Spencer graciously comes
to watch my brothers and sisters. Spencer has become a favorite around our house, a
lifesaver to me.
My 11 year-old sister, Samantha, also helps take care of Matthew, age six,
Kendra, age 4, and Alexis, who is two. My mom told me she hasn’t told anyone except
me yet, because she doesn’t want to scare any of the kids. You could even call them
my kids.

Tweety_Pie
06-15-2004, 09:19 PM
awesome story! !!!!! more! *smack* LOL!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Yay! I'm glad you like it! *smack*

G.P.girl
06-15-2004, 09:37 PM
*smack!* me thinks me likes it!

Amber
06-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Thats reallllllllllllllllllllllllly gooood!

Keep it comin' girl! :D

trayi52
06-15-2004, 10:01 PM
Well, don't stop now!:D

Kfamr
06-15-2004, 10:17 PM
JAY!!

LCx approves.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Well... 'tis quite an honor to have my one and only LCx approve!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 10:23 PM
Spencer and I sat embraced for a while until the rest of the group came over to find
us.
“Okay lovebirds, unleech yourselves.” Pete said, with Sara in tow. Spence and I
stood up and I brushed the dirt off my pants. Emilia linked arms with me and we
began to walk.
“Where are we going?” I asked.
“Lunch. I’m buying.” Seven said. He was the richer one of the group, and was
always willing to help us out whether we needed it or not. He was also a big part of
my life, not only because he was my best friend’s boyfriend, but he lent me money
when I needed it most, and I hadn’t paid back any of it yet. He knew why, and he
never asked for his money back. He was such a great person. I tucked some more
loose strands of my shoulder length black hair behind my ears and smiled. I was so
lucky to have friends like these. And this was only the beginning of my journey.

apcrs5122
06-15-2004, 10:42 PM
Ahhhh, Meg!!! It's awesome!:D Moooooore!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 10:56 PM
I got home at around 2. My mom knows I skip school, she doesn’t necessarily approve
of it, but she knows I do it to take care of the kids, and has even talked to the school
a few times. So I don’t get in much trouble if I do skip. I walked into our small house.
My dog Sugar was tied up outside, sitting in the rain. I unleashed her and she ran
inside, immediately shaking the excess water off of her white coat.
I walked over to the answering machine and lazily hit the play button. One
message was from my aunt in Florida, wondering how we were doing because she
hadn’t seen us in “decades”. I rolled my eyes and muttered, ‘Great. We are having a
blast. Mom’s pregnant for the sixth time and I feel fucking wonderful.’
The second message was from the restaurant my mom works at.
“Karen, this is Bill, your manager. We have noticed that you haven’t been
showing up to work on time, and that affects your pay. Either show up on time or
don’t show up anymore.”
I froze. Great, just what the family needed, a mother without a job. I looked at
the clock. It was 2:15, she was supposed to be at work at 2:30. I stomped down the
hall to her bedroom and peeked through the door that was slightly open.
“Mom?” I asked. I saw her silloutte on the bed, but couldn’t see what she was
doing.
“I’m in here Kyla.” she replied. I could tell she was crying. I immediately began
to panic.
“Mom, what’s wrong?” I asked, sitting on the bed next to her. I put my hand
on her shoulder and she started to cry again.
“I had my doctor’s appointment today, you know.” she replied, pulling a
Kleenex out of her purse that was next to her. I wondered what could have possibly
happened that would make her cry.
“And?” I asked, pleading for more information.
“Kyla, I’m having twins.”

Amber
06-15-2004, 11:41 PM
keep it coming!

its great! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 11:51 PM
Nothing really sunk in until I heard Alexis crying from down the hall. I stood up,
stunned, and walked out of the room without saying a word.
I reached Alexis’s room and opened the door. She had just woken up from her
nap because of the thunder that had recently started to crash very loudly.
“It’s okay Lexie,” I said, holding her against my chest. She was still sobbing
quietly, but it looked as though she would fall asleep again. I carried her out to the
living room and sat on the couch. It was 2:20. I put Alexis down on the couch and
walked back to my mom’s room.
“You need to go to work and get some money for your family, Mom, now.” I
cried. Tears of frustration welled in my eyes.
“Honey, don’t be mad at me.” she said, getting up from the bed.
“Who should I be mad at, Mom? Tell me!” I screamed. Alexis started to cry
again and I left Mom’s room again, and slammed the door. I was surprised to see Kendra and
Matthew standing outside the door.
“What’s wrong with Mommy, Kyla?” Kendra asked. I wiped the tears off my
cheeks and called for Samantha.
“Sam, take Matt and Kendra and play in my room, okay? Everything with
Mommy is going to be okay.” I said. I swallowed hard, but I already knew that
everyone had seen me crying. “Go.” I said, and pushed them towards my room. I have
always told them to retreat to my room when Mom and I agrue, so they know what it
means when I tell them to go there.
I stood with my back against the wall and cried. I slowly slid down the wall,
into a sitting position, and pulled my knees to my chest. I cried for ten minutes, and
then realized that Mom was going to be late once more.
Alexis had gotten off the couch and wandered over to where I was sitting,
huddled up on the ground.
“Why you crying?” Lexie asked, in her sweet, childish voice. I couldn’t help but
smile. I pulled her into my arms and she sat nestled in my crossed legs. I wrapped her
worn-out blanket around her and cuddled her.
“Everything’s going to be okay, Lexie girl, just fine.” I said. I knew it wasn’t
going to be as good as I was making it seem, but she didn’t need to know that now. I
kissed her bright orange hair, and rocked her back to sleep.

trayi52
06-16-2004, 12:29 AM
This is very good, Meggan!! Keep writing!:)

Willie:)

DJFyrewolf36
06-16-2004, 09:29 AM
I like it so far...reminds me of people I know...

countrycowgirl
06-16-2004, 10:01 AM
I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :D keep it coming it is great!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Wowies.... glad you guys like it. PetTalk is going kinda slow for me, like when I click Reply, not all the smilies come up, not everyones sigs come up... Oh well! I'm still posting! I can make smilies on my own... :p

mruffruff
06-16-2004, 10:23 AM
More-----Please?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-16-2004, 10:33 AM
With Alexis asleep in my arms, I rested my head on the wall. I heard my mom getting
ready in her bedroom, and soon, the door opened and she walked past us. I looked
over at the clock. 2:45. Great.
I put Alexis back in her crib and walked to the kitchen to call Spencer. I kicked
off my shoes and dropped into the couch. His mom answered.
?Is Spencer there??
?Well actually, no he isn?t. He hasn?t come home yet. You want me to tell him
ya called?? she asked. I loved her accent. She was from Tennessee, and moved here a
few years after Spencer was born. You could still make out her southern accent.
?Well, yeah, I guess. Tell him to call Kyla.?
I hung up the phone and tried to guess where he was. I figured he had gone to
the store for his family again. He always did, I doubted his mom had even seen a
grocery store.
Samantha, Kendra and Matthew appeared from my bedroom and Matthew
and Kendra went to go play outside. Sam came and sat next to me.
?Why were you and Mom yelling again?? she asked.
?Because. Mom keeps going to work late, and she?s going to get fired if she
keeps it up. And she?s having twins, Sam. Twins!? I cried, throwing my hands up in
the air. ?Do you want to take everyone to the park??
?Sure. I?ll go get their coats.? she said, and walked to the closet. I smiled. Sam
was becoming such a big help. She was taking care of the kids like I had when I was
11. I got off the couch and changed Alexis into some clothes. I tossed her pajamas
into the pile by the door and changed her diaper. I laughed as I tickled her tummy
and she screamed with delight.
We rounded up all three little ones, Lexie in the stroller, Kendra and Matthew
in the wagon being pulled by me. Luckily it had stopped raining, and the sun was
starting to come out. We lived about a block from the park, so we went often.

countrycowgirl
06-16-2004, 10:38 AM
oh more ...more:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-16-2004, 10:49 AM
We rounded up all three little ones, Lexie in the stroller, Kendra and Matthew in the
wagon being pulled by me. Luckily it had stopped raining, and the sun was starting
to come out. We lived about a block from the park, so we went often.
As we got there, I was surprised to see Spencer there with his two younger
siblings, Erica and Jeremy. Erica was the cutest kid I’d ever seen. Spence and I met
up at the park on occasion with all five kids. Erica was 3 and Jeremy was 7. I smiled
as we got closer, and he smiled back as he spotted us.
“There’s that lovely smile.” Spencer said as he kissed me. I helped Alexis out
of the stroller and lifted Kendra and Matthew out of the wagon. I sat down next to
Spencer on the bench and sighed. He slipped his arm around my shoulder and I
scooted closer to him.
“My mom’s having twins.” I said out of the blue. I waited for his reaction.
“Twins? That’s not good Kyla.”
“I know. But what can I do?” I said. I bit my bottom lip. I didn’t want to cry
now.
“I’ll give you all the help you need, okay?” he said. I bit harder on my lip. I felt
so vulnerable and useless, like I couldn’t take care of my own family.
“Thanks.” I said quietly. I was afraid that if I opened my mouth again, I would
start to cry. Things just weren’t going my way today.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-16-2004, 02:41 PM
Bump... anyone have an ideas for a title?

apcrs5122
06-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Eeek! I love it..really good.

You and Amber are good writers;)

Keep it coming!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-16-2004, 09:48 PM
I put my head on Spencer’s shoulder and the wind picked up. I shivered a bit, and he wrapped his arms tighter around me. Suddenly the black storm clouds were back, full force, and it began to rain.
I put Alexis into the stroller and Kendra and Matthew into the wagon. I pulled their hoods over their heads and we began the walk home. Spencer walked next to me the whole way, Erica and Jeremy behind him. He made a few attempts to hold my hand, but I saw Samantha watching us the entire time.
We got to my house and Samantha took everyone inside.
“Wanna stay for dinner? Homemade mac and cheese. Not the greatest, but we’d love to have you.” I said. I was trying not to sound like a total dork. This was the first “date” type thing we had ever done.
“Are you sure it’s okay that Erica and Jeremy stay? I can run them home quick.” He said.
“No, no, it’s okay, please stay.” I said. I smiled and he shook his head.
“Alright. As long as you’re sure it’s okay.” He said.

G.P.girl
06-16-2004, 10:04 PM
aw, spencer is sweet :D More please!! it's a great story!!

sirrahbed
06-17-2004, 08:09 AM
ILoveMyAbbyGirl, You are e VERY good writer! How old are you?? I am curious because I used to teach 9-12 English. Are you in college? If you are still in school, I am sure your teachers have noticed your writing. Is this something you plan to keep doing? You use a lot of good techniques as well. Good use of dialog, detail, and emotional insite. I am impressed!!
Have a title yet? That is always hard. Usually comes to you well after the piece is finished. Do you have your ending in mind? Will this be a short story do you think? Well, keep writing because you have my interest!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
ILoveMyAbbyGirl, You are e VERY good writer! How old are you?? I am curious because I used to teach 9-12 English. Are you in college? If you are still in school, I am sure your teachers have noticed your writing. Is this something you plan to keep doing? You use a lot of good techniques as well. Good use of dialog, detail, and emotional insite. I am impressed!!
Have a title yet? That is always hard. Usually comes to you well after the piece is finished. Do you have your ending in mind? Will this be a short story do you think? Well, keep writing because you have my interest!!:D

Thank you, very much! I just finished my freshman year of highschool, so next year I am a 10th grader! My 9th grade English teacher LOVED my poetry, I'm sure most of you have seen it, if not, I can find some. But thank you!!

sirrahbed
06-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by ILoveMyAbbyGirl
Thank you, very much! I just finished my freshman year of highschool, so next year I am a 10th grader! My 9th grade English teacher LOVED my poetry, I'm sure most of you have seen it, if not, I can find some. But thank you!!

I never would have guessed you are a 10th grader! No kidding. You write far beyond that:D I have only been coming to General for a short while and so have never read your writing but would LOVE to read more - as well as your poetry. I am normally frustrated at the junk turned in by even the best seniors:eek: I really think you have writing potential. Honestly. My e-mail is also at my profile page if you would want to send me things to read there - I would LOVE it!!
Does your school have a literary magazine or newspaper? Have you submitted any of your writing? I hope you keep copies of everything-even if you don't think it is very good. ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I never would have guessed you are a 10th grader! No kidding. You write far beyond that:D I have only been coming to General for a short while and so have never read your writing but would LOVE to read more - as well as your poetry. I am normally frustrated at the junk turned in by even the best seniors:eek: I really think you have writing potential. Honestly. My e-mail is also at my profile page if you would want to send me things to read there - I would LOVE it!!
Does your school have a literary magazine or newspaper? Have you submitted any of your writing? I hope you keep copies of everything-even if you don't think it is very good. ;)

Wowies... I guess I should be feeling really proud about my little hidden talent? I can surely send you some of my poems! I only write poems when I feel something... you know what I mean? Like now, I couldn't just write a poem from mid air. I wrote a lot when my parents were first seperating, when I feel sad, extremely happy, when Gavin was born... it has to be something significant.

I'm truly honored to have you liking my work. I can send you my "The Fight For Love" story I wrote, if you haven't read it already, about the puppy.

I will surely email you my poems! Right now I need to jump in the shower for my band lessons at 1:30, but I'll be back after the shower and after 2:00. :)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 06:43 PM
*Bump*... also checking where I left off.. lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Spencer nervously sat on the couch and told Erica and Jeremy to find Matthew.
“Do you need help with anything?” he asked.
“Spence, I am making dinner for YOU. Chill out, watch some TV, something.
Or come sit in the kitchen and we can talk, whatever.” I said. I shook my head.
Way to sound obvious, Kyla.
Spencer came into the kitchen and sat on the barstool across from where I
was heating up the food. With my back to him, I smiled. Our first date. Spencer
looked around the kitchen, then spoke.
“Why’d you invite me to dinner?” He asked. ‘Because I love you,’ I
thought. Not the right thing to say.
“Oh, because.” I said. I bit my tounge. ‘Don’t say anymore, Kyla! You’re
pushing it already!’
“Because why?” he asked. I rolled my eyes. I knew that was coming.
“Because I can.” I said and laughed. Spencer let out a quiet laugh.
“I guess I owe you back then. Dinner at my house tomorrow, if you
aren’t busy.”
“Well, I have to babysit everyone tomorrow. And if Mom isn’t fired by then,
I’d have to take everyone with me.” I said. Without realizing it, I slammed the
spoon into the bowl.
“Fired? What are you talking about?” Spencer asked. Great. I didn’t want
to talk about this right now.
“Nothing. We can talk about it later, okay?” I said, biting my lip again.
That was really a habit that needed to be broken.
Spencer didn’t say anything, until a few seconds later.
“Okay, later. Promise?” he said.
“Promise. But don’t say anything to anyone. I don’t know for sure if she’s
going to get fired. Just a... premonition.”

G.P.girl
06-17-2004, 09:37 PM
*sings* kyla and spencer sitting in a tree.....:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 10:00 PM
*sings along*

But... only I know what's going to happen!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-17-2004, 10:32 PM
About 10 minutes later, I called everyone in for dinner. Spencer had helped
me set the table for the eight of us. Spencer sat across from me on one end of
the table. I was eating innocently when I felt someone kick me. I looked up at
Spencer and his face turned red.
“Sorry.” he whispered across the table. I tried to hide my laughter by
taking another spoonful, and was nearly unsuccessful. He seemed really shy today.
We finished eating and Sam and Spencer helped me do the dishes.
Afterwards I told Sam to put the kids to bed. She happily agreed, knowing
Spencer and I wanted to be alone.
We sat on the couch together and watch some late night TV. There wasn’t
anything on except the Letterman show, so we watched that. It was nearly 10:30,
and Jeremy and Erica had fallen asleep in Matthew’s room.
“I should probably get going soon.” he said.
“You can stay until this is over, if you want.” I immediately regretted saying
that.
“Oh, sure, okay.” he said, nervously. I scooted closer to him and took his
hand. Through the flashes of the TV screen and the darkness of the livingroom, I
could see his face go red. When the show ended, I was almost asleep next to him.
“I better go.” he said. He stood up and woke up Erica and Jeremy. They
woke up reluctantly, but put on their jackets.
“I’ll walk you home. My mom just got home. The kids will be fine.” I
said, yawning. I got up and stretched and put my hood and coat on.
“It sure is cold.” Spencer said, once we got onto my porch.
“Yeah.” I said. This time he reached for my hand. I was surprised that he
had made the first move. We walked to his house, hand in hand. He let the kids
inside and stayed out a second longer with me.
“I love you, Spencer. You know that, right?” I said, in a half smile. He
smiled back at me.
“I do now.” he said. Then he kissed me. It was the most perfect thing I
had experienced. He looked me in the eye and smiled again.
“See you tomorrow.” he said, and went inside. I walked the whole way
home with a smile on my face.

G.P.girl
06-17-2004, 10:46 PM
*sings along*

But... only I know what's going to happen!

well then...maybe you should post some more so i'll know too :P

apcrs5122
06-19-2004, 10:58 PM
Hehe..I won't let you forget about this!:D

It's reeeeealy good, I love it!!! More more more!!!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-06-2004, 08:57 PM
I slowly unlocked the door of my house and tiptoed inside. Matthew and Kendra were peacefully asleep in their bedrooms. I saw the light was on in my mom’s room. I peered around the door and saw her on the edge of her bed, crying. I sighed and opened the door.
“Why are you crying?” I asked, not sitting down on her bed. I was still a little bitter about earlier.
“Kyra, I got fired. Fired!” She screamed. I heard Alexis crying from down the hall.
“You brought that onto yourself. I don’t feel too bad for you.” I yelled, without thinking. I went into Alexis’s room and shut the door.
“What’s the matter, kiddo?” I whispered, picking her up. I sat in the rocking chair in the corner and rocked her back to sleep. I looked at my watch. 1 in the morning. I closed my eyes and put my head back, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Aaah... here's my dear old thread! Anyone want more?

**edit**

Rereading the last post I realized I called her Kyra not Kyla... lmao.

G.P.girl
07-26-2004, 11:53 PM
i want more!!!!!

Amber
07-27-2004, 12:33 AM
MORE! :D

countrycowgirl
07-27-2004, 01:40 AM
oh I want more!!!....this story is so good!:D

G.P.girl
07-27-2004, 11:42 AM
yay! i was wondering when you would post more!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2004, 09:19 PM
Writing in process!

Dogz
07-31-2004, 10:25 PM
Just started reading. It sounds great so far, Megan!

Keep it coming. :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-31-2004, 11:57 PM
“What’s the matter, kiddo?” I whispered, picking her up. I sat in the rocking chair in the corner and rocked her back to sleep. I looked at my watch. 1 in the morning. I closed my eyes and put my head back, and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.
I woke up again at 3, because Alexis had turned over in her sleep. I put her in her crib and tiptoed to my room. On the way there I saw that my mother’s light was still on. I rolled my eyes and went to bed.
I woke up the next morning to Kendra shaking me.
“Kyla! Kyla!” she cried. She was in full blown, frightening tears and sobs.
“What’s wrong, Ken?” I asked, beginning to panic. Where was my mom?
“Momma’s bleeding, Kyla! Help!” she screamed and jumped into my arms, still sobbing. I ran to my mother’s rooms with Kendra still in my arms. I put her down as I reached the door.

countrycowgirl
08-01-2004, 11:45 AM
oh whats going to happen next:confused: .......I can't wait to find out!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-01-2004, 08:22 PM
“Kendra, go wake Sam and tell her to call the ambulance.” I whispered, and wiped a stray tear from her cheek. “It’s okay, just go tell Sam.” I pushed her towards Sam’s room and entered my mother’s.
My mother was lying on the white carpet, her eyes staring up at the ceiling. I saw a knife in her hand and a gash on her arm. I suddenly felt dizzy and exhausted. I knelt down and put my fingers on her wrist. I felt a pulse and almost cried with joy. Huge, wet tears began to slide down my face and onto my mother’s dirtied t-shirt. I kissed her cheek and then her 8 month pregnant belly. Samantha came running into the bedroom crying. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her arm.

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2004, 12:15 AM
DON'T STOP NOW!!!

Keep writting! DOES SHE DIE? Does she live???

I MUST KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley

G.P.girl
08-02-2004, 11:51 AM
i wanna know what happens!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 01:00 PM
I might put more up later... but if you keep whining I might be forced to write now... lol

G.P.girl
08-02-2004, 04:45 PM
*whine* *Whine* *Whine* write something to distract me from waiting for the UPS man to deliver my birthday present from my daddy:rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2004, 04:46 PM
WHERE IS THE REST ::crys:: I MUST KNOW!! NOW!!

Ash :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 05:04 PM
“Kyla?” she whispered. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I bit my lip. Many thoughts began running through my head and I began to cry again.
“Mom, I’m so sorry I yelled at you. I love you, Mom, I love you so much.” I cried. Suddenly red and blue lights could be seen flashing on the wall. I looked up and gasped. Within seconds paramedics where in my mother’s room, surrounding her.
“Is this your mother?” one of them asked.
“Yes, yes she is.”
“Is she pregnant?”
“Yes.” I said, biting my lip again.
“How far?”
“What?” I panicked.
“How far along is she in her pregnancy?” the man yelled.
“Eight months!” I screamed and ran out the door to get out of their way. Samantha had Alexis in her arms and Samantha was crying quietly. Kendra and Matthew where against the wall, both crying. They didn’t know what was going on, but they were scared.

G.P.girl
08-02-2004, 05:25 PM
more!!!!

molucass
08-02-2004, 05:33 PM
MOREEEEEEEE! :D

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2004, 05:43 PM
I refuse to read this story any more!!!

IT'S TOO GOOD!!! And then you just leave us hanging :(

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!

Ash

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 05:53 PM
The paramedics left and we were left alone. I sat down on the couch and put my head in my hands. I tried not to cry, so I wouldn’t scare the kids.
“What’s wrong with Momma?” Matthew asked.
“Momma’s sick, honey. It’s okay.” I said. I pulled him towards me and hugged him. Samantha wrapped her arms around us and I pulled Kendra in and hugged her with my other arm. I needed to call Spencer.
“Hello?” said his mother.
“Spencer there?” I asked, trying not to sound scared.
“One minute.”
“Hello?” said Spencer’s soft, calming voice.
“Spence, can you come over?” I asked, my voice shaking.
“What’s wrong? I have the kids, my mom has to go to work. Can I bring them?”
“Yes, please, just come.” I said, putting the down on the receiver. I covered my mouth and let out a sob. I didn’t know what was going to happen to me, or the kids. We would most likely be sent out to my aunt in Florida, miles from my home here in Indiana. I started panicking, afraid I’d never see any of my friends again.
Ten minutes later, Spencer knocked on the door. Sam opened the door and took the kids into the playroom. Once they were gone, I collapsed into Spence’s arms and cried.
“What’s going on?” he asked, pushing me up to a sitting position. I was still crying, blubbering, barely able to speak.
“My mom.” I cried.
“What about her?”
“She… she cut her wrists and I found her bleeding on the floor this morning. Oh my God, Spencer, she could be dying.” I sobbed and collapsed into his arms again. For a long while, neither of us said anything. Then he got up and picked up the phone.
“Hello? Can I please find out how Karen Redding is?” Spencer asked. He nodded, and then hung up.
“I can’t find out anything because I’m not family. They said they were calling the family soon.” We anxiously waited for the phone to ring. Almost a half and hour later, the phone rang.
“Miss Redding?” the doctor said.
“This is her.” I said, and bit my lip. The butterflies in my stomach suddenly went double time.
“We understand your mother was bought into the hospital this morning.” He said. I wished he would just cut to the chase and tell me what was going on.
“I have some news. We delivered the babies, a boy and a girl. Unfortunately, I regret to inform you, we couldn’t save your mother.” He said quietly. “How old are you, Miss?” he asked. I knew this meant if I was 18, I would take the children.
“Eighteen.” I replied, not even thinking. It hadn’t sunk in that my mother was dead.
“You are old enough to be a legal guardian of these children, if you chose. You can come down to the hospital to bring them home tomorrow afternoon, and then we will have the papers that you must sign.” He said. I hung up the phone.

G.P.girl
08-02-2004, 05:56 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: more!!!

molucass
08-02-2004, 06:00 PM
o.O!!!! Keep going!!!! :D

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2004, 06:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You CAN'T stop there!! KEEP WRITING! KEEP WRITING! KEEP WRITING!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 06:14 PM
“Kyla, what happened?” Spencer asked. I sat down on the couch and stared out the window.
“She’s dead, Spencer. They delivered the twins, but she didn’t make it.” My chin started to quiver and my eyesight went blurry. Big, wet tears dropped onto the sleeves of my shirt. Spencer just watched me for a while, and finally he hugged me. I heard him sniffle a few times and realized that he was crying, too.
“Come stay at my house, okay? You and all the kids. Bring all the money you have and come stay with us. My mother will take you to pick up the kids tomorrow, okay?” he said. He kissed me, and then spoke again. “Everything will be okay, I promise.”

Aspen and Misty
08-02-2004, 06:16 PM
That poor girl!!

But poor you!!
WRITE MORE, it is WONDERFUL! You are such a good writer! Keep it up!

G.P.girl
08-02-2004, 06:57 PM
yay, spencer is cool! poor kyla!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 10:31 PM
I stood up and grabbed the wall to steady myself. I grabbed the kid’s coats and a bag full of clothes and the $250 I had saved ever since Matthew was born. I planned to have Spencer’s mom, Frieda, bring me back over to the house tomorrow to pick up the baby things.
I took my mother’s keys and her minivan and we packed everyone in. I had just gotten my license 3 months ago, but hadn’t driven much. We drove the 5 minutes to Spencer’s house and unpacked. Frieda wanted to ask me what happened, but I saw Spencer shake his head and tell her he would tell her later.
Erica and Jeremy seemed surprised to see us. Matthew told them we were staying for a few days and Erica began to jump up and down. I forced a smile and hugged them both. I put my bag into Spencer’s room and sat on his bed. Soon Samantha came and sat with me, and Spencer appeared in the door. He smiled and left us alone.
“Did Mom die?” she asked. I was surprised at her bluntness, but I nodded. Another tear made a path down my cheek and landed on my jeans. I sighed and laid on Spencer’s bed. Samantha began to cry and curled up next to me. I hugged her and cried with her; both of us huddled in a little ball, lifeless, motherless, and hopeless.

molucass
08-02-2004, 10:37 PM
keep going!!!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Name the PT'er who volunteers at a Horse Camp every year.

molucass
08-02-2004, 11:00 PM
I think you posted the question in the wrong thread... ;)

Aspen and Misty
08-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Bumpty Bump Bump

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-03-2004, 10:45 PM
:o :o :o :o :o REALLY didn't realize I did that... OMFG... :o:o:o

G.P.girl
08-03-2004, 11:48 PM
how about more story? ;) ;)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
A teaser paragraph... :)

I woke up the next morning and saw Spencer lying on the bed next to me. He was peacefully sleeping, like nothing was wrong. My mouth dropped; had I slept with him? It felt really awkward, and I nearly jumped out of the bed. I hadn’t even noticed him come in. I must have fallen asleep on one side and Samantha hadn’t. It wasn’t that his bed was terribly small… I climbed out of the bed and put on a sweatshirt. I looked over at Spencer’s alarm clock. It was 4:30 in the morning. I sighed and went to the living room.

Aspen and Misty
08-04-2004, 07:36 AM
I do beleave this is labled ASHLEY ABUSE!!

You can't do this to me! WHY!! What have I done to deserve this!!

WONDERFUL story! KEEP WRITING!! That last paragraph WAS a teaser and now I MUST know more!

Ashley

G.P.girl
08-04-2004, 12:51 PM
i think it's Shannon abuse too! so like...write more....and post it....yay!

Amber
08-04-2004, 03:55 PM
More! please?

G.P.girl
08-04-2004, 05:22 PM
more story porfavor! (that was me asking in spanish caus ei forgot the word for more and story :rolleyes: ) lol

G.P.girl
08-05-2004, 04:47 PM
bump bump bump :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-05-2004, 09:35 PM
Another teaser...

I sat on the couch and pulled my knees up to my chest. I looked out the window in front of me and watched the sun appear from the east. A million thoughts were flowing through my head about my mother, about these children that were now under my supervision and care, and about how Spencer’s mom understood it all. Before I knew it, it was 7am, and Spencer came thundering down the hall, still half asleep.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-05-2004, 10:02 PM
“Did you sleep okay?” Spencer whispered.
“Yeah. I could have moved… I didn’t mean to fall asleep in your bed.” I said, blushing.
“It’s okay.” Spencer whispered, and laughed. He took some orange juice out of the fridge and poured two glasses. I took a small sip of mine, but didn’t feel hungry or thirsty. I looked out the window again and felt a tear on my cheek. I wiped it away quickly to avoid Spencer seeing, but he had.

Amber
08-05-2004, 10:17 PM
PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

it's so GOOD! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-05-2004, 10:29 PM
Spencer sat down in the chair next to me and turned towards me.
“It’s okay, Kyla.” His finger touched my cheek and he wiped a tear away. “Please don’t cry anymore. I hate seeing you cry.” He said.
I shook my head.
“Spencer, my mom died, I can’t help it!” I almost yelled. I got up and walked outside. I paced back and forth on their deck. I had huge tears plastered on my face and my eyes were red and swollen. I rested my elbows on the railing of the deck and looked down. How I longed to just jump over the edge of this deck, plunge two stories down and end all the pain I had just endured in the past two days.

G.P.girl
08-06-2004, 12:08 AM
more! this is a great story!:D

Aspen and Misty
08-06-2004, 03:49 PM
Bumpty Bump Bump.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-08-2004, 08:29 PM
Teaser....

I climbed over the ledge and sat on the railing. I wobbled back and forth, trying to keep my balance. The wind blew through my snarled black hair, and I heard Kendra asking for me in the house. Spencer told her I was out on the deck. I broke into hysterical sobs and cried, my hands clenched onto the railing. Spencer heard me wailing and came running out onto the deck.
“What are you doing?” he screamed, and ran towards me. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back over the railing. I gave in without a fight and sat on the deck.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Bump?

molucass
08-08-2004, 10:48 PM
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-08-2004, 10:54 PM
“I don’t think I can do it, Spencer.” I said, shaking my head. “I can’t… I can’t.”
“You can. I know you can. You’ve taken care of Kendra, Matthew, Sam and Lexie for the longest time. I have so much faith in you, Kyla.” He said calmly. “You are going to stay here, and my mom and I will help, Kyla. I promise.”
I didn’t say anything. I just pulled my knees up to my chest and wiped my teary eyes. Spencer came forward and put his legs to the side of mine and put his head on my head. His hands came to the side of my face and he lifted my head and kissed me. I almost didn’t feel it; it was as if I was numb from all the pain. I closed my eyes and sniffled more, and Spencer began to rub my back.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-09-2004, 06:42 PM
Bump

Amber
08-09-2004, 06:48 PM
more! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Teaser!

It seemed like hours before he stopped rubbing my back and helped me up. He said it was noon, and his mom wanted to go get the babies from the hospital. I put on a clean hoodie, brushed my teeth and hair and put on my shoes. I got the two car seats out of the closet and put them into the car. I wrung my hands and got in.

molucass
08-09-2004, 07:00 PM
MOreeeeeeeeee!!

This time type more than a teaser, pleaseeeee!:D

Dogz
08-09-2004, 09:12 PM
Great story, Meg!

More please... I agree, more than a teaser. :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-15-2004, 09:51 PM
A big teaser...

“If we need to, could you pass as my aunt?” I asked. I was getting anxious and nervous that they would reject me as a guardian. Frieda smiled and nodded.
“I will do anything so we can keep these kids.” She whispered as she patted my knee. I bit the inside of my cheeks. I was being such a sap, but I couldn’t help it. Frieda was like the mother I always wanted. She loves Spencer more than life itself, as a matter of fact, she loved all of her kids more than life. She raised them perfectly, making them do things on their own, but sheltering them when they needed it most. They weren’t billionaires, but they had the money they needed to get along. I was afraid of what was going to happen when we brought two more kids into the household including the other four.

G.P.girl
08-16-2004, 10:48 AM
wow you didn't write much while i was gone...*tsk* *tsk* lol, NO MORE TEASERS!!:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-16-2004, 11:03 AM
LOL... I wrote a bunch... only posting teasers though!

swimma253
08-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Great Story!!!!!!!! Write more!!!! I need to know what happens! And no more teasers!!!

G.P.girl
08-16-2004, 03:37 PM
teasers are EVIL!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-16-2004, 07:04 PM
We arrived at the hospital a half an hour later. I got out and my knees felt weak. I felt like slapping myself across the face, telling myself to get with it. I felt pale and Frieda must have seen it too, because she came over and put her arm on my shoulder to steady me.
“Are you going to be okay?” she asked. We both stopped before the large rotating doors of the Montview hospital.
“Yeah. I’m okay.” I lied.
We stepped into the ice-cold lobby of the hospital. I rubbed my hands on my arms as the goose bumps appeared on them.
“Redding.” I said to the secretary at the desk. She flipped through a small book and pointed to the left.
“Room 2503.” She said, not even looking at us. I rolled my eyes at her and left the chilling lobby.

chrissycat21
08-16-2004, 07:42 PM
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

I just finished reading it all and I want to know what happens!

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-16-2004, 08:38 PM
It was the third room on the right of the hallway. I slowly opened the door of the nursery and looked around. There were about 12 cradles; all but 2 occupied. A man looked up from the glass office behind the nursery and came out to greet us.
“Miss Redding, I presume?” he shook my hand stiffly.
“Yes, sir.” I said in a near whisper. I squeezed my eyes shut as he turned around to grab some papers. Mistake, Kyla. You didn’t need to call him sir.
“Let’s see. Please sign here, and here on the next page. The children have yet to be named, did your mother have any names chosen?” he asked.
“Well she loved the name Simone for a girl and Joey for the little boy.” My throat tightened just speaking of her. I signed the papers with Frieda’s hand on my shoulder. He scribbled some notes on a piece of paper and the babies’ birth certificates. He turned back around and smiled at me.

chrissycat21
08-16-2004, 08:55 PM
Your such a good writer.

once again,

MORE MORE MORE! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Teaser:

“Congratulations.” He said, and shook my hand again. A nurse was wheeling the babies out, Simone in pink and Joey in blue. I smiled, seeing the tiny little humans, and knowing they were legally mine. That thought scared me the more I thought about it, though.
“Thank you, Sir.” I said, and I picked up Simone and place her in the carrier that we had brought in for her. I carefully buckled her in, remembering Kendra and Alexis being this age and how fragile they were. Frieda took Joey and carefully placed him in the matching carrier. We then picked them up off the table and brought them into our lives for the first time.

Aspen and Misty
08-17-2004, 04:23 PM
GRRRRR!!!

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

KEEP WRITTING! How can you do this to us?? ::crys::: what did I ever do to you!! ::crys::

WONDERFUL job!

Ash

chrissycat21
08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
GRRRRR!!!

THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!

KEEP WRITTING! How can you do this to us?? ::crys::: what did I ever do to you!! ::crys::

WONDERFUL job!

Ash

I COMPLETELY agree!

G.P.girl
08-17-2004, 07:44 PM
more more more!!!!!

molucass
08-17-2004, 07:54 PM
keep writing!!!!!
:D

catnapper
08-17-2004, 09:09 PM
I just read through everyhitng and I must say "GET WRITING YOUNG LADY! I NEED MORE!" :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-17-2004, 10:45 PM
:D You wish is my command! Just hang on a sec... ;)

Aspen and Misty
08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
:D You wish is my command! Just hang on a sec... ;)

::looks at watch::

::says to chrissycat21: "Where is she?"::

::Looks at watch::

"Come on!"

::looks at watch::

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!

Ash

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 09:34 AM
We left the room and I had a smile on my face.
“That was a little easier than I had planned it being.” I said. I looked down at Joey in Frieda’s grasp. He was sound asleep, cuter than ever.
“Are you sure you don’t mind us staying?” I asked again. It was only the hundredth time I had asked her that question in the past two days. She stopped and looked at me again with a smile on her face.
“You and Spencer have been friend since we moved here.” She continued walking. “The truth is, Spencer didn’t have any friends back down in Tennessee. He was teased constantly in kindergarten and first grade. I don’t even know why sometimes, but everyone hated him. That’s why we moved here. I thank God every night that you have come into his life, Kyla. I have never seen my Spencer so happy. This is my gift to you.” She said, her voice shaking.
I tried to focus my eyes ahead, but I couldn’t help myself. I put the car seat down and faced Frieda.
“I’m so sorry.” I whispered. She smiled and nodded, with tears dripping off her chin.
“Thank you, Kyla. Thank you.” She said. She wiped her face clean of tears and we finally went home.

:(

molucass
08-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Well, dont stop now!!

Post a lottttttt more!!!!!

*SMACK*

G.P.girl
08-18-2004, 11:07 AM
mooooooooore

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Was anyone else saddened by that last part? I was... :p

Amber
08-18-2004, 11:56 AM
More!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 12:00 PM
*opens Word...*

*continues writing while Amber, Shannon, Cori, Ashley and everyone else pound on my windows threatening to strangle me*

Amber
08-18-2004, 12:08 PM
*Lights Torch* While chanting with everyone "We want more!"

:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 12:31 PM
We got home and went inside. All six of them were anxiously waiting at the door for us. I opened the door and almost went deaf from all of the commotion. Spencer just smiled at me and Frieda.
“Okay everyone, back off for a while.” Frieda said, laughing. She ushered all the kids into Erica’s room and the living room was once again quiet.
“So, who are these guys?” Spencer asked.
“Simone and Joey.” I said proudly. I smiled for the first time in days and Spencer smiled back.
“Congratulations.” He said. Frieda smiled at me and left the room. Since I was staying in their spare room, I took them to their cribs. Spencer followed. I put them each in their cribs. I sat on my bed and looked at the room. It looked like a little home all in itself. Frieda had a small refrigerator put in the corner that had the formula and even a few things for me when the kids woke up in the middle of the night.
“Things are going to get pretty crazy around here now.” I said.
“Don’t worry about it. It’s been worse. I got myself a job now that school’s out to help support us all.” He said, smiling.

chrissycat21
08-18-2004, 12:39 PM
*starts chanting*

MORE MORE MORE MORE!

Keep writing!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 12:46 PM
“Spencer! Way to make me feel worse about throwing all of our problems on your family.” I said.
“Whoa, Kyla, calm down. It’s okay. I want to help you any way I can.” He said. He came and sat down next to me. I sighed and put my head in my hands.
“I am so sorry. I will understand if I get kicked out sometime soon.” I muttered. I couldn’t believe it. Spencer had gotten a job to help take care of the babies. I felt so miserable.
“Kyla, it’s alright. I promise.” I looked at him. He had that look in his eyes again and I knew it was going to be okay. I just couldn’t help but feel like a pain.

Amber
08-18-2004, 12:53 PM
Mooooooooore! :D It's SO good!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-18-2004, 12:55 PM
A little FYI for my fans... :p

I have contacted a publisher and sent her what I have so far of my story. I'll tell you when/if I get a reply!

chrissycat21
08-18-2004, 01:00 PM
Awsome! For now, keep writing! lol

Good luck w/ the publisher!

Aspen and Misty
08-18-2004, 01:32 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!

KEEP WRITTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash

countrycowgirl
08-18-2004, 04:17 PM
THIS STORY IS THE BEST!!!!!!
*SCREAMS THROGH THE WINDOW *
MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE PUBLISHER!!!:D

Harmanie
08-19-2004, 02:57 PM
UH UH GIRL!!! I don't think your done with this storie! lol you best keep writing!! lol :D

I would love to hear more!!!!lol:p

G.P.girl
08-19-2004, 05:07 PM
yay! publishment! :p can i get a signed copy??

chrissycat21
08-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Whats taking so long? I need to hear more! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by G.P.girl
can i get a signed copy??

Of course, my dear!

chrissycat21
08-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Ooh! Can I have one too?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-19-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
Ooh! Can I have one too?

Yep! One for Chrissy, too!

chrissycat21
08-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Ok. Now that thats settled, start writing!

Harmanie
08-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Oh please let us hear more!!!!

I would love to have a signed one!!! I bet it would be worth a lot of money some day!!

Your gunna make it big Meg!!!!

STARZZZZZ!

Kate:p :) :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-22-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Harmanie
Oh please let us hear more!!!!

I would love to have a signed one!!! I bet it would be worth a lot of money some day!!

Your gunna make it big Meg!!!!

STARZZZZZ!

Kate:p :) :D

Oh yes... I shall be a total star! :D:D:D :p

I think I have to write more... I went camping this weekend.... sorry I kept you guys waiting!

chrissycat21
08-22-2004, 02:58 PM
You have kept us all waiting too long! I can't wait to hear more!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-22-2004, 03:06 PM
The tiniest teaser EVER!

The phone rang in the next room and Spencer got up to answer it. He returned a few seconds later.
“It’s for you.” He said, smiling. I wondered who it could be. I had no clue.
“Hello?” I said in my dry, raspy voice. The voice I heard on the other line made my heart leap.

Who do y'all think it is?

chrissycat21
08-22-2004, 03:15 PM
I have no idea. But I would love to know!

No more teasers!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-22-2004, 03:35 PM
“Kyla? Oh my god! Where have you been?” she screamed. It was my best friend in the world, Emilia. I smiled and Spencer sat down across from me.
“Hey Em.” I said. I bit my bottom lip knowing that she was going to ask where I had been and demand to know every detail.
“Where have you been? I’ve called about a thousand times in the past two days trying to get a hold of you, you sneak.” She laughed. I sighed. If she only knew what I had been through in the past two days, she wouldn’t be laughing.
“I don’t really want to talk about it over the phone.” I said, biting harder on my already pounding lip.
“Can I come over? Kyla, please! I need to know what happened.” She said. She sounded more concerned now, realizing it was no joke.
“I’m at Spencer’s, Em. I don’t know if his mom wants any more people here.” I said, looking longingly at Spencer. He shook his head telling me it was no big deal.
“Fine. Come over in a little bit, okay?” I said. She agreed and we hung up.
“Are you sure it’s okay that she comes over? You know how she is, she’ll end up staying for hours if you let her.” I said.
“Fine by me. Anyway, my mom has to go to work. I have to go to work in a few hours anyway. You two can hang here, as long as it’s okay that Erica and Jeremy stay.” He said. I told him it was the least I could do; watch Erica and Jeremy.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-24-2004, 05:12 PM
bump

chrissycat21
08-27-2004, 08:08 PM
Its been too long! I need more!

Harmanie
08-27-2004, 08:40 PM
MORE MORE MORE!! your not DONE ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'm just playin girl! BUT I would LOVE to hear more more more!!!

ComedyDevil
08-27-2004, 08:41 PM
:eek: How did I miss this thread?

I just read it the whole way through so far. I'm hooked! You're a really good writer! :)

Patiently *ahem* waiting for more! :p

Harmanie
08-27-2004, 08:44 PM
Patiently *ahem* waiting for more!

LOL! Good way to put it!

No more Teasers Meg! I want to hear what happens next!

G.P.girl
08-28-2004, 10:48 AM
yay! but i HATe teasers! eviiiil. anyway, i'm still reading it even thoguh i'm grounded, i just can't post most of the time :rolleyes: :cool:

trayi52
08-28-2004, 11:10 AM
Come on Megan, lets get on with the story! It is so interesting and so very good.

I know I haven't responed to anything much lately, but I have been lurking and reading anyway. I always enjoy your stories. You always come up with the best storylines ever!

I guess I am in one of those stupid moods, and so darn busy! My son and grandson has moved in with me, and I have extra things I have to do!

So don't think I have deserted you, sweetie! I am still here, and always around! May not see me, but I am here, just a little tongue tied!:D

Now on with the wonderful story!

Willie:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-28-2004, 12:52 PM
:D Thanks Willie, and everyone! I will write more later, right now, I have to go to my own house and begin a little late spring cleaning because my aunt and uncle and two cousins are moving in... :eek: on Sept 13th! We have a lot to do! Tonight, I promise!

chrissycat21
08-28-2004, 01:14 PM
Good luck with your spring cleaning and with writing more of the story!

Can't wait!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-28-2004, 09:19 PM
Alright, I got some! One sec.

Harmanie
08-28-2004, 09:20 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
ahem,,, its about time though! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-28-2004, 09:28 PM
Tease... :p

I got up and hugged him. I almost melted in his arms. I hugged him and closed my eyes forcing back the tears that were on the verge of pouring out. He didn’t put his arms around me right away, but he gently patted my back. I let go and he just smiled. I heard a knock on the door and almost jumped out of my skin.
“I’ll get it.” Spencer said. He left the room and I collapsed into the chair again. Suddenly all these thoughts were going through my mind. What if Spencer didn’t like me like I liked him? What if he didn’t know I liked him? Maybe he wasn’t getting my hints. Maybe he didn’t think we were going out like I did. Maybe he thought I was only a friend.

G.P.girl
08-28-2004, 11:53 PM
did you skip a part? or am i just being dumb again? (most likely) i thought spencer left...oh wel more please

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-28-2004, 11:56 PM
"Fine by me. Anyway, my mom has to go to work. I have to go to work in a few hours anyway. You two can hang here, as long as it’s okay that Erica and Jeremy stay." He said.

Aspen and Misty
08-29-2004, 12:19 AM
Can we please have more then a tease next time.

It's very good!
Ashley

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-29-2004, 12:28 AM
The thoughts gave me chills, but soon the room was pounding with Emilia’s cries.
“What the--?” she said as she saw Simone and Joey. I smiled and shrugged.
“You?” she squealed.
“Me? No! My mom’s. She… she… she died, Em.” I said. I looked up at the ceiling to keep the tears from falling. Seven appeared behind her. He saw me crying and sat on the bed across from me.
“What’s the matter, kid?” he asked. I shook my head.
“Sev, not now.” Emilia said. “Hon, I never knew! Please don’t cry, okay? I’m going to cry, Kyla. Don’t cry.” She said. Her voice started to shake and she came and hugged me. Together we both cried. She knew the trouble my mom was having more than any of my other friends.
Almost an hour passed. Emilia and I had talked about everything, held the babies, and cried some more. We went into the kitchen and saw Seven and Spencer sitting on the kitchen counter talking. He looked at me with a pale face, and then continued talking. Spencer had the same look on his face. I longed to know what they were talking about but I didn’t want to be a pest. I just looked at the ground at my smelly old Chuck Taylors.
“Want some lunch?” Spencer asked. “I can whip something up before I go.” He said. Erica and Kendra sped past screaming and chasing each other. I cringed as I heard a baby cry from down the hall.
“Count me out. I guess I’m on baby duty.” I sighed and left the kitchen. I felt my stomach sink as because it had seemed that Spencer had told Seven something that he obviously couldn’t tell me. I just couldn’t figure out what it was.
I tiptoed into the bedroom and picked up baby Simone. I cradled her and kissed her tiny forehead.

chrissycat21
08-29-2004, 07:50 AM
Thanks for more than a teaser, but I still don't think thats enough!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
08-29-2004, 11:36 PM
More coming.

G.P.girl
08-30-2004, 05:32 PM
lol, i'm such a loser. great story! hurry up though!

sweet_stormy
08-30-2004, 07:32 PM
its really good.... keep writing.....:)

G.P.girl
09-04-2004, 09:43 PM
HEY!!! i've been gone for ever! i thought i'd have a million pages worth of story to read! i've been let down...:( :rolleyes:

Aspen and Misty
09-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by chrissycat21
Thanks for more than a teaser, but I still don't think thats enough!

AGREED!!

More more more!!! PLEASE!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 02:42 PM
I will write more later tonight!

Jods
09-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Okay this story is amazing and i can't wait hurry though PLZZZZZ
hey and I want a signed copy to... U will be a millionaire lol think of all us pt'rs lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Sure! One copy for you... sorry, right now I have a headache and I gotta jump in the shower soon, so I will write when I get out of the shower. I'm sorry if you all hate me because I have put this off for so long, but with school starting tomorrow, it's been a hectic weekend. :(

Jods
09-06-2004, 08:32 PM
ahhhh I start school tomorrow as well, and I can't wait to read more.. Just had a shower and had to run back and see if you wrote more and now your in the shower lol... jeez... Hey if you ever have a story you want someone to read dont be scared to fill up my email box lol....
MORE PLEASE!

G.P.girl
09-06-2004, 09:47 PM
we dont hate you! just do what you have to do and write when you have time :)

chrissycat21
09-10-2004, 08:20 PM
We don't hate you! We just love your story so much that its killing us to wait! lol

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 08:53 PM
Woooo... I'm in the writing mood!

molucass
09-23-2004, 08:58 PM
YAYYYYYYY! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 09:01 PM
“It’s okay, baby girl.” I whispered. I sat in the rocker and rocked her slowly back to sleep. I heard footsteps coming down the hall and I felt my stomach leap again. I was surprised to see Emilia and Seven in the doorway.
“We’re going to leave you two alone.” Em said, smiling. She came over and kissed Simone’s head and then locked arms with Seven and left. I heard them take a few steps and then stop, and then continue. A few seconds later, Spencer appeared in the doorway.
“Hey. I’ve got to run now. Erica and Kendra are eating. Everyone else is in Jeremy’s room. Make sure everyone gets fed, okay?” he said. I didn’t sense the nice, kind boy I had always known.
“Sure.” I said, not looking at him. Something in his voice had changed, and he wasn’t the person he was yesterday.
“Bye.” He said awkwardly. I half smiled at him, but he was gone.
I ended up spending the entire day in the bedroom with Simone and Joey, and with the other five speeding in and out all day. I left once to make them all a macaroni lunch, but returned soon after.

Jods
09-23-2004, 09:23 PM
It's great keep it coming....

hot_itch you are really getting on my nerves can't you take a hint when you see one GO AWAY!:mad: :mad:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by hot_itch
not my favorite..but thats just me:D

I've heard enough of your smart-ass comments, and I do not appreciate them AT ALL. Please leave, before I email the administrator and ask for you to be banned.

Jods
09-23-2004, 09:29 PM
anyways........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MORE you've left us hanging for sooooooo long :p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Anyone want more for tonight? I am still writing... writing the other one for english class made me get in the mood... :p

Jods
09-23-2004, 09:37 PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do I really have to whine lol

dogs_4_me
09-23-2004, 09:38 PM
YES PLEASE!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 09:38 PM
I ended up spending the entire day in the bedroom with Simone and Joey, and with the other five speeding in and out all day. I left once to make them all a macaroni lunch, but returned soon after.
Frieda came home first. She came in and greeted me, kissing my forehead and telling me that I should go take a nap, that I looked exhausted. I put Joey back in his crib and stumbled over to my bed a few feet away and almost collapsed.
“Are you sure you can watch Sam, Matt and Kendra?” I asked, my eyes drooping. I felt so guilty about having to put my burden on their family.
“Honey, you are like a second daughter to me. I would do anything for you, just because you have been such a big part of our lives. I promise, if it was a problem, I would tell you.”

Jods
09-23-2004, 09:56 PM
soooooo anymore or is that it for tonight??;) ;) :p
a couple of teasers if you ask me:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-23-2004, 10:00 PM
That's all for tonight! Sorry! I'm tired... :p

Jods
09-23-2004, 10:01 PM
oh alright...lol.
get rested up cuz tomorrow MORE PLEASE..... lol
Nighty night

flamepony12
09-23-2004, 10:17 PM
I've heard enough of your smart-ass comments, and I do not appreciate them AT ALL. Please leave, before I email the administrator and ask for you to be banned.

already did.

flamepony12
09-23-2004, 10:17 PM
your story is WONDERFULLY AMAZING, BTW!!! :D:D:D:D

Jods
09-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Anymore tonight????????????????:D :D :D :D

chrissycat21
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
YAY! YOu were in the writing mood! I would like to hear more as soon as your up to it!

Great story...You've got us all hooked!

sweet_stormy
09-24-2004, 11:33 PM
its really good!:D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-25-2004, 12:02 AM
Thanks!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-26-2004, 07:29 PM
I fell asleep soon after, and was awoken by a swift hit to my head with a toy hammer. I looked up and laughed.
“Hey Alexis.” I spoke, quietly. I brushed her red hair out of her eyes and sat up. I stretched my arms above my head and rubbed the spot where she hit me.
“Thanks for that bump, Lex.” I said, laughing. I picked her up and swung her around.
“I love you, Lex.” I said, stopping and hugging her. She looked at me and then she spoke.
“Lub you, Ky-ya.”
I nearly dropped her. She hadn’t spoken much… scratch that, she rarely spoke, unless she was very curious. I smiled and hugged her again.

sweet_stormy
09-28-2004, 03:50 PM
oh sure, leave us hangin.... lol... just kiddin around....

~*Becky~*

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-28-2004, 04:01 PM
:p

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-21-2005, 04:50 PM
And this one.... harhar.. If anyone is annoyed by my bumping of threads... just tell me! I just want to push these back up.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM
I REALLY am writing on this story now. I swear. Lmao.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Bump! I feel like writing more of this one, not the other one. Lol.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-19-2005, 08:26 PM
Bump! I'm almost ready for an update!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-19-2005, 08:38 PM
I put Alexis down and she scurried off into the kitchen. I followed behind her.
“What smells so delicious?” I asked. Frieda turned and smiled.
“Dinner. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, the whole works!” She beamed with that motherly
smile.
“Smells delicious. Where are the kids?” I asked, noticing how quiet the house was.
“Spencer took most of them to the park. Alexis wanted to stay here with me.”
“How long did I sleep?” I asked, a little panicked.
“For a while, honey, but you deserved it. It’s okay.” she just smiled.
“Thank you so much, I did need it!” I said, forcing a smile. I couldn’t believe I had slept
so long.
“Since Simone and Joey are both waking up, I’ll take them and Alexis to the park and
hopefully meet up with Spence.” I grabbed a stroller out of the closet and placed the two crying
babies inside.
“Be back soon Frieda.” I called.
I walked for about ten minutes. The park was about 8 blocks from Frieda’s house.
Simone and Joey had stopped crying and were watching the scenery pass contently. As I
neared the park I saw Spence pushing Jeremy and Sam on the swing.
“Hey Spence. What’s up?” I asked, smiling. He blushed.
“Uh, hi.” he said.
“What’s wrong Spence? You seem really uptight.” I let go of Lexie’s hand and let her
go play. All of a sudden another girl appeared from behind the slide.
“Oh, hi. You must be Kyla?” she said.
I just stood, frozen. Who was this girl?
“And you are?” I asked, a little rudely.
“Kyla, this is my, um, my girlfriend.” he said. I just closed my eyes. I forced a smile and
sat down on the bench.

beeniesmom
09-20-2005, 11:27 AM
bump