PDA

View Full Version : My poor Gavin is really sick.... :(

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 08:00 PM
Yep, Gavin's sick, 5 days before his birthday.

I have been hearing bits and pieces from my parents, and I guess Gavin had a fever of 103.5 degrees Monday night, accompanied by fever blisters on his feet and hands. They took him to the emergency room around 10 or so. They took a blood test on my poor baby (Auntie Megan has a slight fear of needles) and SAID they were going to take a urine test. Well Jenny and Chip (Gavin's parents) and Gavin waited until 3 am for the results of the tests... turns out they never even TOOK a urine test. They waited ALL NIGHT for nothing. So they left, because they hadn't found anything with the blood test.

Gavin woke up this morning seemingly feeling okay. They called back (the doctors) and said that it was a virus, nothing they could fix with medicine, they just needed to wait it out. Well apparently they also said they are surprised Gavin is even EATING, because he has huge red blisters in his throat too. So a sore throat and a fever... They said he would feel fine when he woke up, but as the day progressed, Gavin would start feeling the affects of the fever and the sore throat.

My poor baby... :( I'm really worried, just because I hate seeing him hurt when you can't do anything about it.

Pray he gets better for his 1st birthday party this Sunday! Happy Early Birthday Gavin!

ticosmyham
06-15-2004, 08:04 PM
:( :( Poor Gavin brutha! I hope he's gonna be ok!! Even though I'm gonna be gone for his birthday, he should at least TRY to have a good birthday without me...I really hope he gets better!

Come on Gavin, you've got your birthday comin up buddy! Get well!!

G.P.girl
06-15-2004, 08:20 PM
:( :( aw poor baby! ihope he gets better for his birthday

trayi52
06-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Megan, I really hope Gavin gets to feeling. It is really hard with these little ones, they will seem to be doing okay, and then when the night comes on, it start all over again.

What makes it so hard, is when they are little like that, they can't exactly tell you where they are hurting, or how bad they do feel.

Gavin, get well, sweetheart, so you can enjoy your birthday!

Give him hugs and kisses from me, Megan, he is just too sweet and cute to be sick!

Willie

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 09:18 PM
I get to babysit him tomorrow, so he will be plowed with kisses! I just hope I don't get too sick! :) It doesn't even matter. I just want him to feel better.

apcrs5122
06-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Oh, poor Gavin! I'll pray for the sweet guy to get better:)

His birthday is one day after Alex's!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
06-15-2004, 10:58 PM
:) We can have our own celebration! :)