PDA

View Full Version : POssible transport needed... =)

heinz57_79
06-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey PTers... This is a request for help! :) We may need a possible (still under negotiation hehe) transport from NC to AZ. Did everyone see the thread about the puppies Rescue4Puppies found on the road the other day?

If not, here's the thread...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51119

At any rate, my gf and I have fallen in love with Promise (the little girl) and we're really wanting to help out and adopt her. :) I've asked Rescue4Puppies about all the details; health, etc, and we're pretty much all but decided. The only problem is the transport. :)

But I know how great PTers are about helping with things like that, so if anyone would be able to help out, let me know!

We'll keep you posted!

guster girl
06-15-2004, 10:05 PM
if you need any transporting through the DFW area, I'm in. :)

heinz57_79
06-16-2004, 04:28 AM
Awesome! :) Hopefully we'll get everything settled in the next couple days, and can get the ball rolling!

Thanks, guster! You rock! and we'll let you know what's happening! :D

Rescue4puppies
06-16-2004, 06:12 AM
Hey, I am willing to pay $150.00 on the 1st July to help Promise get to her new home.. Hope this helps.. Thanks Tracy

robinh
06-16-2004, 10:48 AM
Have you posted on Acme Pet Transport? It's a great way to get them home. There are a lot of volunteers there.

heinz57_79
06-16-2004, 01:07 PM
thanks for the suggestion, robinh... I'll start right on it. :)

zippy-kat
06-16-2004, 01:22 PM
Do you have a route in mind?

I can possibly do west texas-ish and some of NM (Las Cruces would be about as far as I'd be able to go). It really depends on what dates, though.:)

heinz57_79
06-16-2004, 01:28 PM
My US geography is definitely lacking... (comes from spending most of my life overseas :) ) Between Rescue4Puppies and myself, we're working on a route and all that good stuff. There will be a post on Acme Pet Transport when we get it all organised, so if you're willing, you can have a look at the thread and see if there's any of them you can do. :) Thanks so much for the offer tho! You have no idea how much I appreciate it! We're doing everything we can to get Promise to her forever home.

guster girl
06-16-2004, 06:36 PM
I'm off on Sundays and Mondays and would be willing to drive a ways on either of those days. Just let me know in enough time to plan it, and, maybe I can bring a friend with me. :)