PDA

View Full Version : My first hooker!

sirrahved
06-15-2004, 07:49 PM
I saw a prostitute for the first time today, while driving through the ghetto in FW. There's really no mistaking what she was, lol. I feel like I've really been initiated into city living. There weren't any prostitutes in Lakeview... maybe because in Lakeview everyone knows everyone else's dog's names?

But so yeah... I've now officially seen a hooker in real life. Do I get a cookie now? Is there a club I can join? :rolleyes:

lizbud
06-15-2004, 07:57 PM
You're kidding right ? :rolleyes:

slick
06-15-2004, 08:07 PM
When I read the subject I thought you were talking about fishing.....

guster girl
06-15-2004, 10:11 PM
You've probably seen a lot more, too, and, just didn't realize. :) The red light district in Amsterdam was the most memorable experience I've had in that department. Wow. It was very interesting. :) I go to strip clubs, though, so, it was not a lot different. ha.

shais_mom
06-15-2004, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by lizbud
You're kidding right ? :rolleyes:
ummmm
k

I'm with Liz on this one.

leslie flenner
06-15-2004, 11:36 PM
I've seen hookers all my life! With my newest job (5 years) some of my clients prostitute themselves for drugs in desperate times (they don't tell me they are). I do remember though during my first weeks on the job I have now (which requires going into bad neighborhoods) getting SO LOST on my way to a meeting at a day program. I finally found a pay telephone on a desolate corner and the only other person there besides me was a beautifully over-made up woman with strong french perfume on (and super short skirt with super big hair). So even though i was scared from being lost (late for meeting scared) I wasn't scared to get out of my car!

DJFyrewolf36
06-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Come to Reno, go to 4th street *which is conviently close to the bus station*, THEN you'll see hookers! It is really bad here even though prostitution is legal. It isn't legal in every county though *Washoe, the county Reno is in, is one of them* so where it isn't legal, the streetwalkers come out. I saw once on 4th street a pimp *an obvious pimp at that, purple pinstripe suit, big obnoxious feather in the hat...the whole nine yards!* having a conference with about ten *obvious, like the ones you see on Cops* hookers! :eek: It was like a buisness meeting or something.

I just kept driving. Nothing shocks me much anymore :) Then again I saw a prostitute for the first time when I was 5...I asked mom why this lady on the street was dressed funny and she explained to me very sweetly about what prostitution is and how it works :rolleyes: Gee I wonder why Im so warped now lol.

Oh, and heres a cookie :)

RICHARD
06-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by sirrahved
Is there a club I can join? :rolleyes:

The dues are at half hour and hour rates...
:eek:

My grandmother was a hooker....

I wish I still had some of her stuff, She also did embroidery and
knitted!

CatMama78
06-16-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm sure you've seen a prostitute before today, and maybe didn't realize it. Hey some women marry just for money. That's prostitution too.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 03:02 PM
I actually didn't see my first hooker until I moved to Broadway and Irving Park in Chicago when I was 30 years old! And then what I saw made me wonder what the hell these guys are thinking?!!? :eek: I mean really, some of these women are downright NASTY. I wouldn't want to get within 10' of one much less have sex with one! :eek:

But now that I've been here for 12 years I see them just about everyday. I work on North Ave and there are usually at least one or two hanging out at the corner....and the neighborhood has improved dramatically since I've been here! :rolleyes: :eek:

Actually though, they are really very sad. There was one, that I haven't seen for awhile, that I heard she lost a couple of her toes to frostbite which is why she walks a little funny now. And I would say she's not older than 25. She looks like she could be pretty if she'd get off the drugs and take care of herself. :( Like I say, I haven't seen her for awhile so hopefully she's ok and has gotten some help.....

RICHARD
06-17-2004, 01:09 PM
Student auctions virginity

A Bournemouth University student is auctioning his virginity on his personal website and has put a reserve of £6,000 on it.

David Vardy, 19, got the idea from Rosie Reid's sex auction in March and has received scores of emails from women around the world.

David first advertised on eBay, but they pulled the ad after 7,000 hits because of its sexual content. Now he's posted the ad on his own site.

He has already received eight firm offers, with the top bid at £6,114. If his sale is successful he plans to give £1,000 to charity, says The Sun.

David, who lists his interests as entertainment, the media, computers and money, says he is just hoping the winner is attractive.

He said: "I've never had a serious girlfriend and have never had sex. I have been wrapped up in multi-media projects since I was a teenager so I haven't had time. But saying that, I don't want to sound a geek.

"The ideal situation would be if it was a really nice woman. I hope it will be enjoyable."

----------------------------------------------

Isn't the internet and modern technology wonderful???

Get a date, lose your virginity, make money and get a tax break for donating to charity..with one click!

Now, if they can fix it so we can get some common sense off the web........

lynnestankard
06-17-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
.............The red light district in Amsterdam was the most memorable experience I've had in that department. Wow. It was very interesting.

Too true Guster!! That was certainly something else!! :D :D

Lynne

DJFyrewolf36
06-17-2004, 03:21 PM
Sheesh, is that how nerds are getting dates, Richard? Dang it, I missed out on this in high school....

catnapper
06-17-2004, 07:59 PM
I'm sure you've seen more but haven;t realized it... most aren't too trashy looking! And with the styles of today, its kind of hard to tell them apart!

We have a "no tell motel" down the street that's notorius for the ladies of the night taking their Johns. Its disgusting really.

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 08:59 PM
I saw my first lesbians in Amsterdam! LoL What a city!

sirrahved, i'll teach you the secret handshake if i ever get to meet you! hehe ;)

When I was living in hawaii, the downtown campus of Hawaii Pacific University was in an, uh, interesting part of town. Right in the business district. What wasn't in the brochure were the strip clubs, street walkers and all the homeless. :rolleyes:

What's sad is how numb we become to it all eventually. Like Guster, I've been known to go to strip clubs on occasion too... Whenever I feel my smut/blood level getting low. ;)

carole
06-17-2004, 09:16 PM
Well its legal in NZ, so probably will see alot more of them now, yes they are quite easy to pick out.

The first time I ever saw one was when I was in Sydney, Kings cross, notorious for them, I was shocked, they even came up and approached young men who had girlfriends with them, that really bothered me. I could not believe what they were wearing, but then I was just a young naive 20 yr old then.:)

lynnestankard
06-18-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by carole
.......... but then I was just a young naive 20 yr old then.:)

Oh right Carole you mean in the dark ages!!!! LOL! :D :D

Lynne

RICHARD
06-21-2004, 11:17 AM
And then..............

Pensioner loses false teeth in fight with prostitute

A Swiss pensioner has lost his false teeth in a fight with a prostitute.

The man, aged 74, had met up with the woman and then gone to a nearby public toilet in Basel with her.

He had agreed to pay her 50 Swiss Francs (about £22) for her services.

But just as he was preparing to pay her, the woman hit him in the face and then kicked him.

It's not known why the woman attacked the man whose false teeth fell into the toilet bowl. The false teeth couldn't be recovered.

The woman ran off, but was later arrested by police, reports the newspaper Blick.

---------------------------------------

Taking the bite out of crime?

carole
06-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Ha Ha Lynne, yes it sure seems like that, never mind one is maturing gracefully, well I like to convince myself of that,nothing like dreaming.!!!

Twisterdog
06-26-2004, 11:47 PM
The girls in my son's junior high look more like prostitutes than real prostitutes, I swear. :(

RICHARD
07-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Warning - prostitutes ahead!

Pimps in Romania have started putting up official looking road signs to give drivers plenty of warning there are prostitutes ahead.

The idea is that potential customers will not drive past before realising they could have stopped and engaged the services of one of the girls at the roadside.

But police in Romania are not amused and say the official looking signs that show a girl in a red dress are illegal and breach road safety rules.

The signs first started appearing alongside the Olt Valley Road running through the centre of the country, and spread from there.

Lucian Tarnu head of the police in Sibiu county told the Evenimentul Zilei daily: "These signs are illegal and whoever put them up will be fined.

"They are meant to attract male drivers looking for a woman. We had to remove some a few months ago but now there's even more - and the new ones have been set in concrete."

-------------------------------------------------------

lolololololololol....

Are men that stupid that we need a sign to find a prostitute????

I guess so.

;)

Maresche
07-06-2004, 02:24 PM
I have a feeling that those are the only directions some men would ask for....;)