PDA

View Full Version : A Little Excited

CatMama78
06-15-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm pretty miserable with my current job. It pays well, but that's about it. I don't like most of the people and I really don't like what I do. Well I've recently started applying for various admin positions and haven't gotten too many responses. Well I finally got one that I liked. The company helps churches and other non profit organizations raise capital. Kind of cool huh? I was hoping to find a job in which I could make a real difference! Right now they sent me an e-mail saying they are interested and had me fill out a pre-application form, which I just sent back to them. So hopefully they'll want to hear more. It's pretty premature, but maybe just a positive vibe might help :) It makes me excited cause I really would like to find a career that I could enjoy.

BitsyNaceyDog
06-15-2004, 04:50 PM
How exciting, it sounds like a great job. I hope you get it. Good luck.

davidpizzica
06-15-2004, 04:57 PM
CatMama78, that sounds like a very good prospect!! It's something that you want to do, and it's rewarding. Best of luck!

moosmom
06-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Catmama,

I wish you loads of luck. It sounds like they know what they want. And if that e-mail is any indication, it looks like you may have a new career in your future!!!

Keep us posted.

Logan
06-17-2004, 11:10 AM
Doing something that you truly love, and making a living at it, are a perfect combination!!!!! Good luck to you!!!! :)

heinz57_79
06-17-2004, 12:07 PM
Sounds great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :)