PDA

View Full Version : Hey ParNone......

RobiLee
06-15-2004, 10:41 AM
Hello Par,

I would love to have an update on Gully and all of his antics. While you are at it do you think you could throw in a few pics of Gully, Oz and Murphy! Please!!!!:p

How old is Gully now?

Robin :)

ParNone
06-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Hey there Robilee!

If it ever stops raining here, maybe I can get some new pics. Course I guess I could get some of Gully running around in the rain. Doesn't seem to bother him in the least. Oz and Murph watch him from the protection of the covered patio though.

I'll definitely do another post of his antics. That boy, I need to keep a diary of'em so I don't forget. This morning he managed to slither his way underneath the bed. How he fits, I do not know. But once there, he proceeded to bark at us, to help get him out. Oz was all atwitter, sticking his head under the bed checking on him, then running to me to do something.

He's 14 weeks old as of last Sunday and weighed in at 24 lbs at the vet's on Saturday. He's going to be a big boy. His paws are already as big as Oz's.

Par...

RobiLee
06-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Aww, thanks! I had to chuckle at Gully getting underneath the bed and needing help out. So cute. Katie use to do that when she was little and we would always have to help her out. Once she tried but she was finally too big to squeeze under there. We were so glad she gave up on it....lol

Can't wait to hear more stories and see your crew!

Thanks....Robin :)