PDA

View Full Version : Some updates on Gigi

jenfer
06-15-2004, 01:19 AM
I thought I would write a little bit about my little girl. She is doing great! Her pre-agility class has 1 more class left and she will be moving onto the next level. :D It's a joy to see the little sausage jumping over polls and walking on ramps. :D And I am amazed at how much she has learned. Though there are many times I want to quit, but I think things are getting better. And my dad is visiting, she loves Gigi and Gigi loves him. :) And he keep taking video of his little granddaughter.:D Anyway, I want to share this cute video of Gigi...

RobiLee
06-15-2004, 06:36 AM
I love Gigi. Such a cutie in that video. You 2 should be proud of yourselves. Doing the agility sounds fun. Hang in there with it!

Robin :)

jenfer
06-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks, Robin. :)

Aspen and Misty
06-16-2004, 01:20 AM
You know, I think Gigi is WAY to spoiled :p O how horrible it must be to be pampered Like a princess!! LOL. Awesome Outfit Gigi! I want one :D :p

You are too cute!!

Ash :D

jenfer
06-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Thanks, Ash. :D

Gigi thinks she is not spoiled at all. ;)

bluekat
06-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Awww Gigi is so cuuute!:D I think we need some new pictures!
I also love the outfit.
Very cute!:D

tatsxxx11
06-16-2004, 05:32 PM
You are such a beautiful little sausage Gigi!!!:D And your sausage" casing is too, too cute:) Congrats on your great agililty work! And I hear you've totally captured your Grampy's heart...who could blame him!:D Hugs and kisses to you cutie Gigi!

veegan
06-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Oh that video was so cute! Gigi in action! :D I *love* that little coat! teehee How perfect. What a smart little girl you have. :)

Brock & I plan to start agility soon, Im probably going to go through Dog Sports Northwest (Brock's obedience instructor at the Humane Society recommended it since they use only positive reinforcment & the clicker). Where do you guys do agility at?? Did you have to join a club or anything?? How long was the class? Was it just like an hour, one day a week? For how many weeks? And did you use the clicker in that class too? Did you like the instructor and the class and stuff? lol Sorry for all the questions, just want to research a few places before I decide. :)

jenfer
06-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by veegan
Brock & I plan to start agility soon, Im probably going to go through Dog Sports Northwest (Brock's obedience instructor at the Humane Society recommended it since they use only positive reinforcment & the clicker). Where do you guys do agility at?? Did you have to join a club or anything?? How long was the class? Was it just like an hour, one day a week? For how many weeks? And did you use the clicker in that class too? Did you like the instructor and the class and stuff? lol Sorry for all the questions, just want to research a few places before I decide. :)

You have asked the right person, we take our class through Dog Sports NW. :) Diana is a very good trainer and she is very knowledgable. (Gigi took her clicker class with her as well) The class is in Woodinville, like a 30 min. drive for me, but probably much closer for you. Our class is every Sat for 1 hour and a total of 8 session and Diana is a clicker trainer. You can give me a call if you want to and I can give you any more detail. PM me.

And Gigi wants to thank everyone who enjoys her new outfit. ;)