PDA

View Full Version : Video of Ripley crying for cat grass

jazzcat
06-14-2004, 09:15 PM
I took this about three years ago and found it this weekend. Sorry it's so choppy but I tried my best to edit me out. Yes, I'm born and raised in the South.

Introducing the Crybaby!

kimlovescats
06-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Mommy, how many times do I have to tell you? YES I WANT THAT!!!!! :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Adorable video!!!! We want MORE!;)

leslie flenner
06-14-2004, 11:01 PM
What a great conversationalist he is! I understood every word he said! "Now, now, now!" Can't you just grow the nip/grass on the kitchen floor for him? It could be like living in a park, you'd have grass underfoot and no need to vaccum, I think!?

trayi52
06-14-2004, 11:10 PM
That was great! Ripley sure knows how to talk and tell you what he wants!

I say, I want to see more too! Thanks!

Willie:)

slick
06-14-2004, 11:47 PM
OMG that's soooo cute!!! I must say Jazzcat....to me you have a strong southern accent. I love it!

NoahsMommy
06-15-2004, 01:03 AM
That was so cute!!! :)

I love your accent, its cute too!

koxka
06-15-2004, 01:46 AM
Sure Ripley is a converstionalist!
Love Disney in the background wagging his tail! :)

BCBlondie
06-15-2004, 02:18 AM
LOL!! Awwww Ripley knows how to tell you exactly what he wants! :D He's such a pretty kitty too. Great video!!!

catcrazylady
06-15-2004, 05:44 AM
I LOVE IT!! Ripley was ready to dance for that grass! How cute!! Yes, we want more! Show one video and that's it because we won't be happy until we have more!

Love the accent! I don't sound much better I don't think. http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Look out because I bet Sirrahbed starts whining for more video's. You know how she is!

auggie
06-15-2004, 06:38 AM
Great video!
I just adore that gorgeous Boy.
More videos please!

sirrahbed
06-15-2004, 06:48 AM
Lori, baby sister - I LOVED that video - not only Ripley crying but that sweet southern drawl!!!! Makes me homesick!!! Yes, CCL, you sound the same!!! I don't think there is any sweeter music than a drawl:) I have lost most of mine although Ohions tell me I still have it. And YES, CCL is right - I want more! WAA...(short whine):D Thanks ya'll!!!

catlover4ever
06-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Boy Ripley would give Abner a run for his money with that conversation. Poor Disney thought maybe you had something for him as well.

catnapper
06-15-2004, 08:04 AM
Bravo! Encore! What a cute video! Now, what accent were you talking about? I heard just a little southern - nothing strong or heavy! I must admit that I'm SURPRISED that any PTers have southern accents ... I guess since I read everyhtin in my head (which carried a northern accent) everyone speaks the same way I do! :D I'm such a nerd!!!

CatMama78
06-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Darn, can't hear it cause I'm at work, but it sure looked cute and I could see Ripley a meowing away for the cat grass. So cute! Disney made it look like the cat grass was tempting too :)

catmandu
06-15-2004, 09:11 AM
Ripley , Beleive It , Or Not , is a Great Talker , and really has a Beautiful MIIIIAOW!

jazzcat
06-15-2004, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the nice comments everyone - about my accent too.:D

RICHARD
06-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Thanks for the nice comments everyone - about my accent too.:D

I think that qualifies as a torture video...

Making the cat suffer and cry for cat grass, you should be ashamed of yourself...

;)

jazzcat
06-15-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I think that qualifies as a torture video...

Making the cat suffer and cry for cat grass, you should be ashamed of yourself...

;)
LOL!!! My husband said the same thing - and his name is Richard too!!??

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Awww...Ripley is soooo adorable begging for his grass. :D

I'm familiar with the scene.....;) :rolleyes: :D

RICHARD
06-16-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
LOL!!! My husband said the same thing - and his name is Richard too!!??

:eek:

Great,
Now I can read minds.....:eek:

While I'm in there-

Is threre anything you want???

jazzcat
06-16-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
:eek:

Great,
Now I can read minds.....:eek:

While I'm in there-

Is threre anything you want???

Hmmm, that might be better suited for a PM, LOL!!!!!!

AmberLee
06-18-2004, 12:16 AM
I just had to watch this again. This time I'm at home and can hear it, too! Livvy was mighty interested in Ripley's calls! I particularly loved his cute tummy when he stood.