PDA

View Full Version : Tabitha Got New Toys !!!!.. VIDEO!

kimlovescats
06-14-2004, 04:26 PM
Here is Tabitha playing with her brand new toys from Catmandu!
Turn up your volumes for her playful sounds!;)

sirrahbed
06-14-2004, 04:38 PM
AWWWEEEEE!!! Even got a nosie kiss right in the middle of her play!!:D That was just adorable Kim - she is sure active after her beauty sleep!! Really loving those new toys of hers, too:) :)

bluekat
06-14-2004, 04:39 PM
Awwww!!!:D

I swear, there is nothing cuter than a baby kitten playing with her toys!:D Toooo cute!!!:D

rosethecopycat
06-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Sheer joy!

Utter freedom, not a care in the world.

Nothing sweeter than that>:D

trayi52
06-14-2004, 05:01 PM
Kim, I guess you know this just make us ALL want her that much more. You keep showing these little videos and pictures of OUR Tabitha, and we will all be creeping up to your house trying to steal her!!

Kim, that is just the sweetest and cutest little kitten! Thank you for letting us drool over her again. Put up some more, we just have not drooled enough!

Willie:)

BCBlondie
06-14-2004, 06:06 PM
OMG Tabitha is SUCH a cutie!!!!!!!!! I miss having kittens now :(

CatMama78
06-14-2004, 06:24 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW!!! She's much too cute. I can't believe how cute she is hopping around and playing with her toys on the bed.

manda_moo87
06-14-2004, 06:36 PM
Awww :D what a little doll! LOL! She's so frisky! I really enjoyed that!!

leslie flenner
06-14-2004, 08:15 PM
wow is she one happy kitten! Great job Kim- seems like only yesterday her little life was touch and go....amazing huh?
The only complaint i have is that the video is too short. Is there a time limit on how long they're allowed to be? I could watch her play as long as she is willing to play- easily!!! I'm so glad she is doing well! Is she a keeper?

kimlovescats
06-14-2004, 08:17 PM
Yes, Leslie .... movies have to be 2mb or less.... not much fits on that size. I have to cut and cut and cut to get them small enough!:(

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on my tiny girl!:D

leslie flenner
06-14-2004, 10:16 PM
So you could do this:
Videos: 1- playing, 2-eating/nursing, 3- learning toiletry duties, 4- sucking earlobes, and 5- meeting big cats in house!!! Wheeeeeee!! You DO have time to do all this taping, right? So the litter boxes don't get scooped on time- they'll still be there later! More Tabitha! By the way, when her video came on, Scamp was sitting in my lap so I had him look and he got upset right away and wanted down but I made him stay, he'd look again (3xs) and try to get down, pushing in a panic. I finally let him down because Tabitha was confusing him!!! He lay on the floor six feet away from me, resting and relieved to be away from that not-3-D-kitten!!!

NoahsMommy
06-15-2004, 01:08 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! That was just way too cute!!! I had to watch it twice because the part where she ran up to you, the camera, was just way too sweet!!! Awwwww!!!!

THAT, was cuteness overload! ;)

Lucky's Maw Maw
06-15-2004, 01:12 AM
How precious......she is really making great strides. Laura will be so excited to see this about her. Keep up all the looooove!!! She is flourishing.

koxka
06-15-2004, 01:33 AM
Awwww, how cute! Kittens at play is the best!:D

catcrazylady
06-15-2004, 05:54 AM
She sure is a spunky little one! I LOVE that video. What a little bouncy girl she is. Kim she is doing wonderful and it's all thanks to you!....and your earlobe!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

lizzielou742
06-15-2004, 07:31 AM
AWWW! What a CUTE little scooterbug Tabitha is!! I LOVE her!!! Look like she's doing great!!!!!! I know this is going to be one of those videos I watch a hundred times!! Thanks for posting it!

catmandu
06-15-2004, 09:00 AM
There is no wayI can describe , how Good I feel , seeing Little Tabitha , playing with the Toysthat I sent, and The Found cats , now know, that thier giving up , of Whiskas Temptations , fora week, was well worth it! Tabitha is so Bewitching!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-16-2004, 10:04 AM
I just don't know how anything can get more adorable than this! The little nose kissie was sooo sweet!

Remember those pics long time ago that had the kitties and puppies with the really big eyes? That's what Tabitha reminds me of. She has such an adorable face with those big wide eyes that I'm sure don't miss a thing these days. :D

Killearn Kitties
06-16-2004, 11:12 AM
Precious Tabitha, it does us all good to be able to see you playing with all your brilliant toys! What a fighter you are, baby girl. :D