PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from Kimlovescats Daughter

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Hi, this is Amy Beth. Thank you very much for all your nice compliments, they really made me feel good. I am very excited that I am having a girl! Her name is going to be Jenna Ashlyn. I am not mad at my mom for putting my pregnant tummy picture ALL OVER THE WEB! :rolleyes: But I will definitely have her post plenty of pictures of Jenna after she is born!:D

thelmalu99
06-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing little Jenna Ashlyn's pics!
You're a beautiful mom-to-be!

Congrats to the whole family!

bluekat
06-13-2004, 09:32 PM
I love the name Jenna Ashlyn!:)
I can't wait to see her pictures either!:D

RobiLee
06-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Hello Amy Beth,

What a beautiful name you have picked for your sweet baby girl. Please make sure your mom keeps us posted and I hope that we get to see lots of pictures of Jenna Ashlyn.

You and your mom are both beautiful and we know that sweet baby Jenna is going to be a beauty also.

Wishing you all the best!

Robin :)

heinz57_79
06-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Ok, not only am i jealous of all the grass posted all over this forum, but now I get to be jealous of a baby. *sigh* I'm so happy for anyone having a baby, because I wish it were that easy for me and my gf. You'd better post pics, tons of pics, when she's born! :D a thousand congradulations!!

trayi52
06-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Hi Amy Beth, I think you are such a beautiful little mother to be. I love the name you have picked out for you sweet little baby girl!

You and your mother do have a lot to look forward to, you as a first time mother, and your mom as a first time grandmother. You certainly do have a great time coming. Have fun with each other and with Jenna Ashlyn, she will give you each so much love!

Congratulations, sweet little mother and sweet grandmother!

Willie:)

Dogz
06-13-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi there, Amy Beth!

I didn't reply to the thread that your mom made, but I did see the picture! You are so pretty! What a great picture, too.

I cannot wait to see pictures of Jenna Ashlyn! What a pretty name! :)

catcrazylady
06-13-2004, 10:13 PM
Hi Amy Beth! I'm never over here in General but I just happened to see the other thread with your picture. I decided to respond here since this is more recent.
You are GORGEOUS! We are all so excited about the new baby girl! I can't wait to see pictures! I think little Jenna is going to be one very lucky baby girl!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Steffi N
06-13-2004, 10:18 PM
Hi Amy Beth. I too didn't post earlier, but I thought you were beautiful and radiant in your picture. Jenna Ashlyn is a lovely name. Hope everything goes well and safely for you.

jenluckenbach
06-14-2004, 05:19 AM
HI Amy Beth, maybe now you need your OWN pet talk log on name ;)

I LOVE the name you chose! (I always wished I was Jenna ionstead of Jennifer) :)

Best of luck.....will be waiting for pictures :D

moosmom
06-15-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi Amy Beth!!

Your mother is the BEST!!! The pictures she posted were posted with lots of love and excitement at been a Nana.

BTW, I also have a daughter whose name is Amy Elizabeth. I hope to see lots of pictures of your little girl once she graces her presence on PT!