PDA

View Full Version : Where I have been!

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Hi Everyone! I know I haven't been on PT much in the last couple of months.

I have been busy with my new job, and with my new healthy diet and exercise regime. Of course my adorable pair of kitties take up a lot of my time too!

Right now Pixel and Randi are chasing each other up and down the stairs. It sounds like this:

Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud *pppppppppurrrrrroawwwww!* thud thud thud thud skid thud thud thud *puuuuuuurrrrrrrraowwww!* thud thud thud skid ... you get the idea.

Earlier today, I was reading in bed and had both of my babies cuddling with me. The tranquil mood was broken by Randi pouncing on me, and landing on Pixel who was most displeased!

I will post some pics of the kitties in Cat General :) :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

trayi52
06-13-2004, 08:37 PM
Welcome back! Can't wait to see pictures of the furbabies!

I'll be looking forward to seeing them!

Willie:)

sirrahbed
06-13-2004, 08:41 PM
I HAVE missed you! I was looking at Kirstens "unofficial" picture page and realized I had not seen any posts from you in a VERY long time:D I am headed over to Cat General to see Randi & Pixel now!!

thelmalu99
06-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Hi!! I have been MIA for a while as well.

Welcome back! Can't wait to get to know ya! :D

Miss Meow
06-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Yay, you're back!

I just saw your name when I hit the refresh button, and went woooo, haven't seen you for ages!

Welcome back :)

catnapper
06-13-2004, 09:53 PM
I was wondering where you were! I just saw you were online and thought "oh good! she's back!" I missed you! :)

RobiLee
06-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Hi.

Glad you are back. I hope the job is going well. Can I be nosey and ask what the new healthy diet and exercise regime is?

Robin :)

IttyBittyKitty
06-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Thanks guys - the new Randi and Pixel pics are now in Cat General!

RobiLee wanted to know about my new diet and exercise regime, and for those who are interested here goes ...

I have suffered some health problems in the last couple of years, and I really feel that my weight is to blame. I used to be one of those people that everyone hates: skinny, blonde, well endowed etc. I ate *reasonably* well 'cause Mum fed me good food, but I did get plenty of junk food in and almost never exercised. I left home at 18, and I just pigged out literally like there was no tomorrow. Still no exercise. I ballooned. I went from an Aussie Size 6 (tiny) to an Aussie Size 18 (er, not so tiny!) and gained over 30 kg (about 60 pounds)

A few times, I tried to do the right thing and exercise and eat well but always went about it the wrong way. For one thing. I was eating less which was bad. Now I am eating more (about 1500 calories a day or more) and the food that I am eating is all good stuff, trying my best to manage a balanced diet! Exercise was hard at some times because of my fatigue, and it is still tough, but I am plugging away at it and it is gradually getting easier. I do a tough regime 5 days a week, and a light regime (focussing on abs and arms) the other 2 days - though I had to skip yesterday as my muscles said "please give us a rest!"

:)

RobiLee
06-13-2004, 10:33 PM
Thanks for sharing!

I am also trying to do better with my eating and exercise as well and it is sooooo hard!

IttyBittyKitty
06-14-2004, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by RobiLee
Thanks for sharing!

I am also trying to do better with my eating and exercise as well and it is sooooo hard!

Tell me about it!! Sure is a hard schlogg!!

ramanth
06-14-2004, 08:33 AM
Glad to hear all is well! :)

primabella
06-14-2004, 02:52 PM
Hey IBK! Welcome back! :D Glad to hear an update from you.

kimlovescats
06-14-2004, 03:19 PM
Welcome Back!!! Glad to hear that we will seeing you and the kitties more again! Your weight / health dilemma sounds just like me. I weighed about 98 lbs when I married my hubby 12 years ago. Of course, I was a bit tooooo skinny, but now well, let's just say I am waaaaaaaaay over that! Well, ok .... I had gotten to 187 but now I am staying around 172, which is horrible for my small frame. All of this has taken its toll on my health, as I am now diabetic! :( I am currently trying really hard to conquer my eating habits in order to get my blood glucose levels under control.... this is my MAIN focus for now, and hoping after I develop proper habits, the weight coming off will be my "reward"! ;)

IttyBittyKitty
06-15-2004, 05:30 PM
Good luck, I know how tough it is!!