PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried the new Ritz Chips???

moosmom
06-13-2004, 08:00 PM
I went shopping the other day and they had some Ritz Chips out for people to try.

OMG!!! They are SO good!! They have them in Cheddar Cheese Flavor, Sour Cream and Chives and plain old Ritz flavor. They're baked. Well, needless to say the bag I bought lasted me all of 24 hours. Oink!!

RobiLee
06-13-2004, 10:24 PM
LOL...Oink! No, I haven't tried them. I don't think I have even heard of them. Sounds like I better not go in search of them either.;)

Robin :)

heinz57_79
06-13-2004, 10:27 PM
24 hrs!?! I'm impressed! When I got them, they didn't last that long... I think they lasted thru the end of the movie. LoL They are pretty darn good, aren't they??! :D

kimlovescats
06-13-2004, 11:07 PM
OH YEAH!!! I bought a SAM"S CLUB package of them for the first try. Needless to say, it didn't take long to finish all three bags!!!
YUMMY!!! I just bought the original ... hmmm, did you say SOUR CREAM AND CHIVES!!! *gets in car and rushes to the store*

:eek: :D

MariaM
06-13-2004, 11:09 PM
They sound good! I'll have to try them...

Are they really unhealthy? I'm *trying* to eat better...:rolleyes:

heinz57_79
06-14-2004, 12:27 AM
They're baked, not fried, so they're actually pretty healthy for you... of course, it's not like eating bark or anything, but on the whole they're not THAT bad for you. :D

davidpizzica
06-15-2004, 02:42 AM
Donna, are they fattening? I'm afraid that too many Ritz chips would make too much david p!! Hi, sweetie!

sirrahbed
06-15-2004, 06:03 AM
*groan* I am trying to cut back but these sound so good!!! Maybe the C2 will make up the difference?:) Will check at the next grocery trip! Better than fried chips surely?? Sour cream and chive is what I am after.

teenster3
06-15-2004, 10:36 AM
I've had the sour cream ones, they're GRRRRReat!!!

lynnestankard
06-15-2004, 10:40 AM
Oh well we'll be waiting for years before they come over here I suppose:( :(
Hhmmphhhh :eek:

Lynne

CatMama78
06-15-2004, 10:55 AM
I'vve seen those and they look good! I'll have to get em next time.

moosmom
06-15-2004, 12:03 PM
Lynnestankard,

Give me your address and flavor preference and I'll send you some. :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-15-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Lynne

Lynne,

If it's any consolation, I will be waiting even longer then you! We don't even get Cherry or Vanilla Coke here:rolleyes:

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-15-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard

Lynne

Lynne,

If it's any consolation, I will be waiting even longer then you! We don't even get Cherry or Vanilla Coke here:rolleyes:

moosmom
06-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Lynne,

I went to the store today and bought all 3 flavors. Plain, Cheddar and Sour Cream and Onion. As soon as I get paid on Thursday and get my allowance from my SIL (:mad: ) I'll send them out to you. Just let me know when you get them.

I'm going to try the plain ones with some cheese on them.

Hey David, if you'd like some, just let me know. They really are good. Anything to make my poopsie feel better ;)

G.P.girl
06-21-2004, 04:56 PM
my mom's boyfriend has some hidden in the cabinet, but i haven't tried them yet.....now sounds like a good time. i'll tell you what i think;)

G.P.girl
06-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Ally Cat's Mommy
Lynne,

how do you SURVIVE?????? i would die! i actuallly don't drink much pop, but when i do it's usually vanilla pepsi or cherry coke (that's the only kind of coke i like, i'm a pepsi person)

I tried the cheddar ones, they're pretty good. i was going to stock up on junk food for the last day of school....i was thinking Pringles, but now i have a tough choice to make

sirrahbed
06-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Well the power of suggestion works:rolleyes: I went to WalMart and they had them!! I bought a bag of the Sour Cream ones and they are SOOOO GOOD!!! YUM!!! I am trying to have little portions. But I am on my 3rd one! Portion, that is.:p

gini
06-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Donna, this just isn't fair. If you are going to talk about good food, then you need to bring enough for all of us!:D

I will have to try these........you know sometimes a product sells well not because of the advertising, but because of word of mouth.

moosmom
06-22-2004, 11:29 AM
I stopped at the store to buy mayonnaise (yeah right). As I was heading to the check-out, what do I see????? :eek: :eek: Ritz chips in ALL 3 flavors!!! Into my cart they went. The plain got opened even before I started my car!

Lynne,

I've got the Sour Cream and Onion. I'm going to get a box to mail them in so they don't get broken.

Haven't tried the Cheddar Cheese yet. I'll let ya know when I do.

Katiesmom
06-22-2004, 11:40 AM
I haven't tried them yet...sounds like i'm gonna have too:D

trayi52
06-22-2004, 02:08 PM
I haven't tried them either, if I get to try them, I think I want to try the cheese! I love cheese! They sound really good!

Willie:)

lynnestankard
06-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Ooohhhh 'Thank You' Donna - this is just so good of you. :) :) :)

Lynne

gini
07-01-2004, 11:43 AM
I just bought some last night - a bag in each flavor. Haven't tried them yet - waiting for the company to arrive (so some are left:p ).

Just out of curiosity..........how much did a bag cost you?

Mine were $2.00 a bag.

catmandu
07-01-2004, 11:45 AM
Lays,in Caanad, has a Four Cheese Flavor,and The Found Cats, and from whatI hear, thier Guests LOVE THEM!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2004, 11:52 AM
I saw them for the first time last night and was going to buy them, until.....I looked at the sodium content. :( I have to watch the sodium in things because Terry has high blood pressure. The cheddar ones actually had less sodium than the regular though, and I almost bought them, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Now, however, after all these glowing reports, I might just have to sneak a bag for myself and not let him have any. ;) :D