PDA

View Full Version : Precious Points

Ally Cat's Mommy
06-13-2004, 07:43 AM
Dear Points, what a precious kittie you were during your time here with us. Your story brought tears to my eyes, but it reminds me of how much joy my two cats give me, and that I should treasure them every day.

I am sure you are now watching over your family from the Rainbow Bridge.

Congrats on being our extra-special Cat Of The Day.

marlene
06-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Sweet Angel Points...........Thank You for being the baby you were. Thank you for bringing such love and joy and peace to all that had the honor of comming into contact with you. Thank you for pure and rare love that only comes from special little loves like you. It's so sad, that mankind cannot love one another in the easy and uncomplicated manner that you did. You gave all you had, and gave it unconditionally......for that I thank you. Your little face shows your wisdom and your knowledge. You were one of his little ones sent here to do exactly what he wanted done, and you did it willingly and perfectly. Thank you Angel Points. Even after your life here on earth has ended, your still bringing blessings to people. I cried too, while I read your story, you were so sweet little guy.

Love, prayers and blessings to your family and all those you left behind. Marlene and her 4 happy cats

Cleocatra
06-13-2004, 09:23 AM
God bless you, beautiful Points. Isn't Heaven lucky to have you.

gini
06-13-2004, 10:18 AM
Points - play at the Rainbow Bridge now - in complete health and joy.

Your story is very touching.

catmandu
06-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Points was such a Good Cat , and was so full of life , that it must have been a shock , when there was none left. But The Found cat angels tell me , that she has a place of honor , with the Siamese Division , and although very Happy , is waiting , for her Guardians to join her!Precious Points COTD and The Found Cats salute you , andyopur life! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOW MMMMMMMEEEOW Meeeeow Meeeooow MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vio&Juni
06-13-2004, 01:40 PM
What a sweet cat! Play at the Rainbow Bridge, dear Points.

tatsxxx11
06-13-2004, 02:39 PM
Bless your beautiful, sweet soul dear Points. During your lifetime you brought such happiness, comfort and pure love to your family and I know how deeply they grieve for you. I'm so sad you departed this earth before your time, sweetheart. But I have to believe your mommy in heaven needed her beloved Points there by her side and called you home. Heaven is blessed to have such a precious furangel in it's midst. Love to your family and thank you for sharing your cherished furkid with us all. It was an honor to have met him. Love, Sandra

Uabassoon
06-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Your beautiful photo just took my breath away. Even though your life was short it seems that you were given so much love here and you were a very special cat. Have fun playing at the rainbow bridge.

Jax
06-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Points, you brought so much to your furfamily, that they even honor you after you've passed to the bridge - now that's one special kitty cat! RIP, Points, you were so very very beautiful!

Felicia's Mom
06-13-2004, 04:29 PM
Have fun at The Bridge, Points!

manda_moo87
06-13-2004, 07:38 PM
Dear sweet Points, I hope you enjoy the RB (say hello to Perkins for me). I did enjoy reading your story...:) and what GORGEOUS boy you are...

Steffi N
06-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Points, I am glad you were able to bring so much joy and love to your family the short time you were able to be with them. You are beautiful with heavenly blue eyes and I know your loved ones will cherish the memory of you forever.

kittykay
06-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Dearest Points, you were a Legendary Cat--one who comes along only once or twice a lifetime. Just such a cat was my Genevieve, whom we lost to cancer at the unfairly early age of 12. So much love packed into so few years! I will love and miss her forever. So I imagine your people will miss you. Send them love and consolation, sweet Points!

karlyb
06-13-2004, 11:45 PM
Points was a very beautiful cat, with unique coloring and bright blue eyes. I am so sorry about your mom. I hope it eases your grief to know that she and Points are together.

krazyaboutkatz
06-14-2004, 12:27 AM
You sure were a gorgeous cat Points. It also sounds like you had a wonderful personality too.:) I'm so sorry to hear that you've passed on to Rainbow Bridge. I know that you'll always be loved and never forgotten. Play hard at the bridge and say hi to my RB Pepper for me.

pawylie
06-14-2004, 08:20 AM
What a beautiful kitty! Enjoy a sunny spot at the Rainbow Bridge with all of the others who wait...
PAW