PDA

View Full Version : Careful with those MJRs!!

thelmalu99
10-24-2001, 03:50 PM
My cats love milk jug rings, but the other day I found a small piece that had been chewed off. It was definitely small enough to be swallowed. I went to collect all of them from the floor and found Elvis gnawing on one of them. When I took it from him, there was a small piece that was about to come off. It was literally being held on by a "string" of plastic.
I went to Petco and found these things called "Cat Crazies", which resemble MJRs, but are made of a sturdier plastic. They come in a pack of 4 and are really inexpensive. The cats don't seem to know the difference and I feel better about them.
I don't know if your cats do this, but please be careful!

AmberLee
10-24-2001, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the heads up warning. I've quit giving the fur-kids straws to play with, too, because of 'almost gnawed through' hangy-on had me worried, but had never seen that with MJR. Arrrgghh! [Although this might explain why the 5 million or so we have floating around the condo seem to vanish so mysteriously...] ;) :rolleyes: :p

I'll look for "Cat Crazies" and start tossing MJRs as they surface. [Oh boy, this means Cassy is going garbage can surfing again. Yeeesshhhh.]

catwoman
10-24-2001, 04:49 PM
Thanks, Thelma! I'll have to look for those ...

Dianne :)