PDA

View Full Version : The Ring

scottso55
12-03-2001, 09:59 PM
My youngest cat -- Trouble ( 6 years old) is a total NUTCASE when is comes to the plastic rings used to seal milk bottles.

He loves to chase and fetch them.

If I say "Get the ring" he goes crazy !!!!

Maresche
12-04-2001, 07:45 AM
Cat Man Do,

My grey/brown tabby girl, Terra is the exact same way. She'll play fetch with the Milk Jug Ring (mjr) for hours on end. She even swats at you if you don't throw it fast enough for her tastes. Every time I get the milk out of the fridge, she's there expecting a new ring. Terra hasn't quite figured it out that every time I reach into the fridge, I'm not pulling out a new gallon. :rolleyes:

purrley
12-04-2001, 08:14 AM
Ditto here - all my cats love those things - and they love to shove them underneath the frig. Last time I cleaned under there - there must have been 20 of the darn things under there :eek:

4 feline house
12-04-2001, 10:01 AM
And under the couch, and behind the toilet, and in the litter box, and in our shoes, even in the fireplace!

tuxluvr
12-04-2001, 05:41 PM
must be a universal cat thing..Ritz loves these too and always sends them under the pantry door, in a neat little pile...every time...then comes and meows until someone gets them out for her.

I think sometimes I'm being trained by the cat.

cr7clark
12-06-2001, 06:51 AM
Bo doesn't care for milk jug rings, but LOVES to chew on rubber bands...we go nuts trying to keep them off the floor because we don't want her to eat them and then have digestive trouble! :o